oohpartiv

I-130 MARCH 2013 FILERS!! NBC

4,812 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Months ago I googled the code for these numbers. I'm not sure if you guys have done that but if not maybe you should. It is by month.

What code did you Google to get these numbers if you don't mind sharing

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Hopefully we will.mine was march 4pd and untill now status online cannot be found.any one of u guys has the same ?

i have the same, cannot see my case status online.

arrow.gifUSCIS I-130 Petition: i130_file_yes.gifi130_noa1_yes.gifi130_noa2_yes.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

for today i found 2 petitions.. i-130 maybe ready to be approved today, and i-129f transferred too (maybe K3)

So how come you agreed with me when i said, quote "As i keep telling people since you don't know the details of this particular case you can't know if it was even supposed to be transferred. They're transferring I-130 for immediate relatives filed by USCs. This could be something else. " but you still keep doing this? Maybe K-3. Maybe I-130 for a spouse filed by a USC. Maybe not. Not helping, you know?

Edited by Hollyday

I'm the beneficiary.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Don't have a timeline? Don't know how to get started with it? Do it for the statistics sake: VJ video guide

Filing for a USC spouse visa (IR-1/CR-1) and not sure what comes next? Check out the VJ IR-1/CR-1 guide

Want to know what's happening with your case? Here's the USCIS tracking page (get an account and see if the case's been 'touched'!). Don't get your hopes up though, some cases never even appear there despite being successfully processed.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Lucybella my opinion is you will not finish process by February for visa now. Two reasons it seems to take at least another 4 or more months after NOA2

Also the holidays are coming and everything slows down

Lucybella my opinion is you will not finish process by February for visa now. Two reasons it seems to take at least another 4 or more months after NOA2

Also the holidays are coming and everything slows down

Okay thanks. :) Trying to figure out logistics is always hard when you have no clue what your time frame is!

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

So how come you agreed with me when i said, quote "As i keep telling people since you don't know the details of this particular case you can't know if it was even supposed to be transferred. They're transferring I-130 for immediate relatives filed by USCs. This could be something else. " but you still keep doing this? Maybe K-3. Maybe I-130 for a spouse filed by a USC. Maybe not. Not helping, you know?

the idea that you have to know the details to give an opinion is wrong according to me. By now everyone knows that only uscis knows the details, so why bother, everybody else pretends they know the details..

we just give our own opinions here, we can change our minds if we want, we are just trying to understand, not to lead... so don't take everything for granted... even by uscis, ....let alone by pseudo immigration lawyers/experts who believe their opinions are always to be taken for granted, and also can end up being wrong.

my opinions are not taken for granted, therefore are not harmful, they are just another different way from that of the 'experts' who are just spokesman not of their own thoughts, but others.

if i want details about my petition i ask directly uscis, not my lawyer or an expert.reading.gif

arrow.gifUSCIS I-130 Petition: i130_file_yes.gifi130_noa1_yes.gifi130_noa2_yes.gif

Timeline

the idea that you have to know the details to give an opinion is wrong according to me. By now everyone knows that only uscis knows the details, so why bother, everybody else pretends they know the details..

If there are different ways of handling things that depend on 'details' as you call it, then i think it's well worth knowing them to even form an opinion.

I'm the beneficiary.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Don't have a timeline? Don't know how to get started with it? Do it for the statistics sake: VJ video guide

Filing for a USC spouse visa (IR-1/CR-1) and not sure what comes next? Check out the VJ IR-1/CR-1 guide

Want to know what's happening with your case? Here's the USCIS tracking page (get an account and see if the case's been 'touched'!). Don't get your hopes up though, some cases never even appear there despite being successfully processed.

Timeline

Almost everybody's petition on here seems to have been transferred, but I have not yet received any notification of a transfer. Also, USCIS website is down today.

I'm the beneficiary, wife of USC.
12/30/2012: Got engaged.
1/16/2013: Got married in India.

I-130:
2/28/2013: Attorney mailed the I-130 from a U.S. address.
3/4/2013: Priority date, NOA1.
11/6/2013: Case was transferred to Nebraska Service Center.

1/6/2014: 60 days of transfer are up, put in an e-request, given 30 days' time. Contacted the senator. Senator asked to wait till Feb 6 and if nothing then she will do something.
2/5/2014: Website status changed to RFE.
2/10/2014: Attorney gets RFE. They need G325A and photos of both me and husband, original marriage certificate, copy of marriage record and it's translation.
2/15/2014: Mailed the requisite documents to husband.
2/19/2014: Documents received by husband.
2/24/2014: RFE mailed.
2/26/2014: Case status changed to RFE review.
3/6/2014: After 367 days, NOA2.

After approval kept calling NVC but NVC always had one reply, file was not in their system. Husband too called USCIS National Customer Service Center and was told case was sent to NVC.
4/2/2014: Write to NSCFollowup to know about the status of the petition.
4/10/2014: Put in a ?service request with USCIS starting with OVP to locate case.
4/16/2014: Reply from NSCFollowup that the U.S. law prohibited that office from responding to anyone other than the petitioner and to have the petitioner contact them.
4/18/2014: Sent email to NVC Research to locate the case.
4/22/2014: Petitioner sent email to NSCFollowup
5/14/2014: Receive email from NVC Research that they do not have a record of receiving the petition.
5/16/2014: Congressman's immigration caseworker contacted supervisor at NSC who said the petition is pending and will be dispatched in two weeks.
5/27/2014: Petitioner received response from NSCFollowup that the case was pending an internal extended review. Really?
6/19/2014: USCIS case status change, "On June 19, 2014, we shipped this case..."
7/1/2014: Case received at NVC.
7/14/2014: NVC case number assigned.
8/1/2014: AOS and IV fees invoiced.
8/2/2014: AOS and IV fees paid.
8/5/2014: AOS and IV fees status changed to paid.
8/6/2014: AOS and IV packages mailed, completed and submitted DS-260.
8/7/2014: AOS and IV packages delivered to NVC.
8/8/2014: AOS and IV packages put into the system (scanned).
9/20/2014: Get the 60-day email.
9/30/2014: Case Complete!
10/3/2014: Interview scheduled for November 7.
10/20/2014: Medical appointment.

11/07/2014: Interview.

11/29/2014: POE JFK.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

What code did you Google to get these numbers if you don't mind sharing

Here : http://www.**.com/immigration/decipher-uscis-case-receipt-number.html

4533828f9f.png

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, no one can ever tear them apart.

USCIS: NVC:

6/21/2013 -Married in Stockholm, Sweden 4/16/2014- Case received at NVC

9/6/2013 -Priority Date 5/13 /2014- Case number and IIN assigned

2/25/2014 -Transferred to NSC 5/20/2014- DS-261 completed

3/31/2014 -Approved 5/21/2014- AOS fee invoiced and paid

5/22/2014- AOS package overnighted to NVC

5/28/2014- AOS scanned into the system

6/20/2014- IV invoice email (but fee still locked on CEAC )

6/23/2014- IV fee finally unlocked and paid.

IV package overnighted to NVC

6/30/2014- IV scanned in. DS260 completed.

7/1/2014- AOS accepted

7/2/2014- False checklist (AOS reviewed)

8/1/2014 False checklist (attorney's G28 reviewed)

8/2/2014 False checklist (NVC not sure why it was generated)

I am the beneficiary. 8/12/2014 CASE COMPLETE!

8/26/2014 Medical

9/2/2014 Interview... APPROVED!!!

9/5/2014 Visa in hand

Removal Of Conditions:

10/29- Package sent to VSC

11/1 - NOA1

11/17- Received biometrics appointment letter

11/30- Biometrics appointment

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Just a note: I know timelines are super important and mine is filled in but it's incorrect and this site is not allowing me to change it. I'm not at the Vermont Service Centre, I'm at the National Benefits Centre.

Married: October 23, 2012
Sent I-130: March 4, 2013
NOA 1: March 6, 2013
Case Touched: April 5, 2013
Case transferred to 'local office': November 7, 2013
Case transferred to USCIS office: November 8, 2013

Hardcopy notification that case is at Nebraska office: November 15, 2013

NOA 2: January 23rd, 2014 (email notification)

Case shipped to NVC: January 24th, 2014

NVC received case: February 6, 2014

USCIS admitted to creating two case numbers for us and giving us the wrong one: March 20, 2014

USCIS faxed RFE to us: March 20, 2014

Submitted requested forms three days before deadline: March 23, 2014

NVC Ready for our case: May 27, 2014

NVC allowing us submit all forms and pay fees: July 27, 2014

Notice sponsor made error on I-864: September 27, 2014

Resubmitted sponsor I-864: September 28, 2014

Scan date: September 30, 2014

Notice of NVC processing delay: October 18, 20, and 21, 2014 (we got three)

CASE COMPLETE: December 2, 2014

medical: December 18, 2014

interview: January 5, 2015

Timeline

Just a note: I know timelines are super important and mine is filled in but it's incorrect and this site is not allowing me to change it. I'm not at the Vermont Service Centre, I'm at the National Benefits Centre.

I think you can ask for help (or see if there are people with this problem) in the forum about site discussion and maintenance (last in the list of forums).

I'm the beneficiary.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hello every body,

Can someone answer this question: What is the time frame for the march filers? since my case was transferred to NSC and being processed, I've lost the track of the time.

thank you and good luck to you all.

Timeline

Hello all - I am a fellow March 2013 filer and its been almost 7 months, no updates or transfers yet.

My question is - Are any of the March filers considering applying for a K-3 visa now? Has anyone filed and been approved? I just checked the processing times at USCIS and it states 5 months for VSC. Wondering if it even makes sense at this point to apply for a K-3........

Timeline

Hello every body,

Can someone answer this question: What is the time frame for the march filers? since my case was transferred to NSC and being processed, I've lost the track of the time.

thank you and good luck to you all.

When was it transferred?

Some march filers have been approved but not very many yet. You can see the VJ stats here.

I'm the beneficiary.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

When was it transferred?

Some march filers have been approved but not very many yet. You can see the VJ stats here.

Do you know why the link you provide shows 5 March approvals on 10-22, but this link, http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=4&option=2&sortby=2, shows 4 approvals on 10-22? Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.