U.S. Department of Homeland Security
CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER
24000 AVILA ROAD
LAGUNA NIGUEL,CA 92677

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Monday, July 1, 2013

Emailed

Dear

On 06/18/2013 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:
-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:
-- Information not available

Case type:
-- I129F

Filing date:
-- 08/24/2012

Receipt #:
-- WAC

Referral ID:

Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):

Type of service requested:
-- Outside Normal Processing Times

The status of this service request is:

Thank you for your inquiry. The petitioner’s A number was incorrect on the I-130 petition. We have verified the correct A number and corrected the error. Your case is currently under review. You should receive a notice of action within 14-21 days.

*A notice of action may be in a form of Approval Notice, Denial Notice, Transfer Notice, Request for Evidence, Notice of Intent to Deny or Notice of Intent to Revoke.

If you move, please provide us with an updated address. For more information about address changes, please visit our Web site atwww.uscis.gov/ar11

, and click on “Change Your Address Online”

For More Information:
If you do not find the information you need through our online services and need further assistance, you may contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283, or 1-800-767-1833 (TDD for the hearing impaired)

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Please remember: By law, every person who is not a U.S. citizen and who is over the age of 14 must also notify the Department of Homeland Security within 10 days from when they move (persons in "A" or "G" nonimmigrant status are exempt from this requirement). If you have moved, please complete a Form AR-11 and mail it to the address shown on that form. If you do not have this form, you can download it from our website or you can call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 and we can order one for you. If you move, please call us with your new address information as soon as your move is complete. If you have already called us and given us this information, you do not need to call again.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

how we filled i-30 , we never did ?? , and yesterday they told us we got denied in may , then why we get this now ??? anyone understand it , please help , we are so lost

Edited by bad

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~~Multiple duplicate postings removed~~

~~Moved from K-1 Process to K-1 Progress Forum~~

Edited by A&B

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just call them on monday and tell them you want to talk to the next level of care ( an actual officer) it sounds like someone called them back in june and they are just now replying , they had the wrong A number of your applocation and they are now reviewing it .

Just call custmer service number on monday

Peace & Much Love

~ SouSou~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

wow - some massive data error.

I suggest calling into USCIS, get an ISO, a Tier 2 Human

and suss out this stuff..

Nota Bene: The Petitioner must call, use a telephone.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

we did yesterday , and we asked about it , with higher level of customer service , and he was soooooooooooooooo rude , he just said u got denied in may and hang up , i wish just i know his name , i will be the reason for losing his job , my fiance did the call , and she was so shocked , she cried all night

Timeline

denied in May, only an I-129F submittal into USCIS, right?

I say prep another one after you have seen the denial notice.

Then send it in, with new stuff and a new fee, overcoming what's in the denial notice.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Just call them on monday and tell them you want to talk to the next level of care ( an actual officer) it sounds like someone called them back in june and they are just now replying , they had the wrong A number of your applocation and they are now reviewing it .

Just call custmer service number on monday

we did it , but he was so rude , he even didnt listen to my fiance , yes we called in june ,but how come we got denied in may if they reply now ?? just am waiting to get the letter , and i will see whats wrong with it , and i will call all news channel to let them know how they are treating ppl without respect and how dump they are to hire someone like this .

Timeline

denied in May, only an I-129F submittal into USCIS, right?

I say prep another one after you have seen the denial notice.

Then send it in, with new stuff and a new fee, overcoming what's in the denial notice.

why we should do that again , its there problem , not our , if they want to denied it ,its ok , but with respect and without mistakes , i will attack them every where

Timeline

I-129F denied? sorry, hard to know what to tell you, without reading the denial letter that the petitioner will receive (or has already received) via postal mail.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

why we should do that again , its there problem , not our , if they want to denied it ,its ok , but with respect and without mistakes , i will attack them every where

Attack them how?

You really can't do anything but file again when you get denied.

When you filed the first time, what documents did you send in?

Edited by Alaska2012

Noa 1 August 15th 2011
Noa 2 March 2nd

NVC case numbers March 22nd
My sons AOS and IV bill paid March 23rd (status in progress)
My sons AOS and IV bill shows as paid March 26
My IV bill paid March 26
Both packages sent on March 26
My IV bill shows as paid on March 27th
CC on both cases March 30

Current record holder of fastest through the NVC :D

Medical exam in Stockholm April 13th
Interview on May 16th !!!

POE Anchorage July 12th!! 2012

July 2015 n-400 in the mail

September 2015, interview

October 23rd 2015, Oath ceremony!!!!!​​

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

And also....what rfe did you get before denial?

Noa 1 August 15th 2011
Noa 2 March 2nd

NVC case numbers March 22nd
My sons AOS and IV bill paid March 23rd (status in progress)
My sons AOS and IV bill shows as paid March 26
My IV bill paid March 26
Both packages sent on March 26
My IV bill shows as paid on March 27th
CC on both cases March 30

Current record holder of fastest through the NVC :D

Medical exam in Stockholm April 13th
Interview on May 16th !!!

POE Anchorage July 12th!! 2012

July 2015 n-400 in the mail

September 2015, interview

October 23rd 2015, Oath ceremony!!!!!​​

Timeline

ok - i've read your prior posts.

Whatever was submitted , in response to the RFE, USCIS adjudicator deemed it insufficient and denied the petition.

I suggest you and yer fiance submit a new I-129F with tons more evidence and include new stuff that answered the RFE, as well (in addition to), paying the regular fee again.

That is the fastest way to get 'it' through USCIS. Anything else is going to be another delay and a waste of time. If you think you might win some appeal? EEK ! The material submitted already on the RFE was already deemed insufficient, so 'winning an appeal' won't happen.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

The issue here is your previous petition was probably incomplete, thus the denial. If you refuse to refile/correct the mistakes made, then you won't get the visa. Simple as that.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

actually, it is your problem. You got a denial for not providing what they asked for, that is your fault, not theirs. Unless you resubmit a new petition, you will never get a visa. And why are you talking about attacking, attacking who and why? I wouldn't be threatening immigration if I were you...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.