60 posts in this topic

I was denied! Yes, I am! My fiancee denied me before even our papers gets approved.

He get tired of waiting and decided to stop our journey :( and whats more painful is that i tried checking our case no. status today..

just to find out that they sent us already RFE mail a couple of days ago...and he didnt even tell me..guess its really over for him.

But still im keeping my faith that somehow miracle does exist for i really love him.

Thank you for this site.so inspiring! Keep it up guys!And Salute to those who conquered the journey!

i am so sorry to hear this. my thoughts are with you. really, its his loss.

11/01/12 - I-129F sent
11/14/12 - NOA1 (email/text)
11/19/12 - NOA1 (paper)
05/17/13 - NOA2 (email/text)
05/22/13 - NOA2 (paper)
05/29/13 - Case forwarded to NVC
06/04/13 - Case forwarded to US Embassy, London
06/06/13 - Medical
06/12/13 - Packet 3 received
06/13/13 - Packet 3 sent
06/25/13 - Packet 4 received
07/19/13 - Interview
07/26/13 - Visa received
08/09/13 - POE (IAD)
08/31/13 - Wedding heart.gif
10/03/13 - I-485 & I-765 sent
10/10/13 - NOA1 (email/text)
10/15/13 - NOA1 (paper)
11/12/13 - I-485 & I-765 Biometrics

12/03/13 - EAD approval

12/10/13 - EAD received

02/22/14 - Green Card approval
03/01/14 - Green Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I truely do not understand why someone would start a process like this and just drop it out of the blue. I guess its just a way some people are. I went into this with a strong heart and open mind. Theres no worry and we keep busy.

If he needs someone to talk to about the process or about the relationship. My fiance's country and your country is not hugely differnt. Maybe I can help.

J

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Since he got a RFE just now, THEN decides to stop the petition, I think there is something he is hiding. Already married, in trouble with the law...

Whatever the reason, I would not give him a second chance. I would want someone that would put a fight up to be with me.

I was in a shaky relationship before...I learned not to keep patching it up.

As someone said, everything happens for a reason. I am very happy with my new relationship. Just pray, it works!

[/entry][/code]

s-event.png

[/entry][/code]

event.png

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

I'm truly sorry that this happened to you.

It's hard to understand why he gave up.

But as others have posted, it's probably best that this happened now instead of later.

This visa process is just a small part in the journey of being a couple, being marred; if he couldn't tough this wait out then who knows what else he wouldn't be able to handle.

Again, I'm sorry and try to not let this bring you down.

Good luck on everything in your future.

Things will get better.

Filed: Other Timeline

Its something he found out during the process, maybe not wanting to reveal it, spend the money, start seeing someone else

or plain wishy washy, U cant relay on partner that don't have your back , your day will come when you find a real man who will

love & stick by you.. He may even fall under the Adam Walsh clause who knows?

Ive known him for almost 2 yrs now..quiet long i guess.

Helllo girl ,,

If you don't mind what was the reason for denial?and same with us we got denied december, the reason was we filed beyond 2yrs instead we need to filed with in 2yrs....from where are u here in the phils.?

March 13,2012 = I-129F Mailed to Dallas,texas

March 15,2012 = received email from USCIS,that they got the packet

March 20,2012 = received email from USCIS for our NOA1,and they routed to VSC

June 28, 2012 = touch

October 03,2012 = F received RFE via text

" Dave and Rose forever "

I was denied! Yes, I am! My fiancee denied me before even our papers gets approved.

He get tired of waiting and decided to stop our journey :( and whats more painful is that i tried checking our case no. status today..

just to find out that they sent us already RFE mail a couple of days ago...and he didnt even tell me..guess its really over for him.

But still im keeping my faith that somehow miracle does exist for i really love him.

Thank you for this site.so inspiring! Keep it up guys!And Salute to those who conquered the journey!

So sorry to hear this. Hope you guys will get along better soon. Keep the faith.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways submit to Him,
and He will make your paths straight.

In GOD we trust. † = ♥

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thank you VJ Family for the sympathy... :)

Oh dear I soooooo feel your pain. My husbands interview was April 15th (yep just 11 days ago). I found out the friday before interview he got married. Yep, I guess he went and got secretly divorced from me and married her.

So I so understand. I won't say all those cute cliche' that frankly don't make u feel any better.

Just take care of yourself. Keep your chin up.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

aww sis:((((

j0395718.gif My K1 Journey

12/10/12 Mailed k1 petition

01/2/13 NOA1 Hardcopy (no email)

07/1/13 NOA2 ( no RFE )

07/18/13 Casefile shipped to DOS

07/26/13 Manila case no.

07/30/13 NVC shipped to usembssy

08/15/13 Medica PASSED:) yeheyy

09/03/13 Interview APPROVED ( agegap 27years )

09/08/13 VISA ON HAND

LOVE.gifLOVE.gifLOVE.gifaniheartpinknwhite.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

So sorry to hear about the break-up.. I know how much you are hurting now.. It is never easy to let go of something you've dreamt of and of someone you love most... In this journey both parties should really be patient and be each others strenght. In one point of our journey, i even consider giving up already because of the long wait, thinking it may not really be for me but my fiance was there to always assure me that we will be together no matter how long the wait... that we will end up in each others arms... and assures me of how much he loves me everytime... and yes to tell me too that patience is virtue... lol...

All i can wish for you is hope he changes his mind... maybe he is just overwhelmed of how the process is and how much time it is taking... if not, I wish you could accept things that happened and be positive... There is someone out there much more worthy of your love... Just keep your faith...

When TWO HEARTS are meant for each other, NO DISTANCE is TOO FAR... NO TIME is TOO LONG... and NO OTHER LOVE can BREAK THEM APART...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Oh my god I'm so heart broken reading this! I'm not going to say anything other than I am thinking of you. No words can bring much comfort right now. Stunned you would go to all the effort of making the app and enduring the wait to throw it all up! FOOL!!! I'm sure you are a wonderful and beautiful person who desrves so much better! You can and will do so much better. In my thoughts and prayers. Be kind to yourself. All my love to you. Xxx

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.