60 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I was denied! Yes, I am! My fiancee denied me before even our papers gets approved.

He get tired of waiting and decided to stop our journey :( and whats more painful is that i tried checking our case no. status today..

just to find out that they sent us already RFE mail a couple of days ago...and he didnt even tell me..guess its really over for him.

But still im keeping my faith that somehow miracle does exist for i really love him.

Thank you for this site.so inspiring! Keep it up guys!And Salute to those who conquered the journey!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline

Sorry to hear that. I wish you the best and hope things work out well for you, but maybe it's good this happened now rather than once you're married and in the US.

belgium-flag.gift4518.gifunitedstates.gif

Timeline

This process does try one's patience but, so does marriage from time to time.I hope things work out for you but, maybe it's better you found out this quality, or lack thereof, before you were with him in the U.S.

Thank You...it just hard to think how far one's could get to just throw in a minute. :(

Timeline

Sorry to hear that. I wish you the best and hope things work out well for you, but maybe it's good this happened now rather than once you're married and in the US.

Maybe u are right...And i really admire those who got it so far and still staying together...like you. God Bless u and ur journey always.

I was denied! Yes, I am! My fiancee denied me before even our papers gets approved.

He get tired of waiting and decided to stop our journey :( and whats more painful is that i tried checking our case no. status today..

just to find out that they sent us already RFE mail a couple of days ago...and he didnt even tell me..guess its really over for him.

But still im keeping my faith that somehow miracle does exist for i really love him.

Thank you for this site.so inspiring! Keep it up guys!And Salute to those who conquered the journey!

I am really sorry to hear that. maybe he just acted emotionally and now that your file was actually touched maybe he will go back on his decision?

K1 Journey:

NOA1: 08/21/2012 (CSC)

NOA2: 04/24/2013 (8 months ClockWatch2.gif )

NVC received: 05/02/2013

NVC sent to Embassy: 05/06/2013 (only took 4 days !!)

Packet 3 received: 06/01/2013 (our son's 2nd birthday !!).Packet 3 response leaving in the mail on the next business day (06/04)

Medical: 06/11/2013

Interview: 06/18/2013. No packet 4 received, interview notice given on the phone the day before.

APPROVED !!

POE Chicago: 07/05/2013

AOS (EAD/AP) Journey:

NOA1: 07/30/2013

Biometrics: 09/09/2013

EAD/AP: 10/09/2013

Received a "potential interview waiver case" letter on 11/23/13.

GREEN CARD APPROVED AND IN PRODUCTION ON 03/17/2014

ROC I-751:

Sent: 01/09/16

NOA1: 01/11/16

Approval and Production Notice: 07/29/16

Timeline

I am really sorry to hear that. maybe he just acted emotionally and now that your file was actually touched maybe he will go back on his decision?

I hope so..because we have been trying to fix this things between us for a weeks now..been trying to be more positive just for us to get back on track..

Im really hoping about the same thing too that because of this news he could clear his mind again.

Timeline

He must have his reasons as it has only been a little over 4 months so far and that's not long.

I do not know how long you have known this man or why he has said he doesn't want to carry on with the application, but after such a short time of waiting I think I would be questioning his commitment to you. I think you may have had a lucky escape.

Ive known him for almost 2 yrs now..quiet long i guess.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

Sorry to hear about your situation. This process requires patience and dedication since it's not one-month process. I hope your fiance reconsiders his decision. Good luck to you!

USCIS: I-130 Petition (Mother)
- 03/21/12: I-130 Sent via FedExpress
- 03/30/12: NOA1 Recv'd via mail
- 11/21/12: APPROVED (NOA2 mailed)
- 11/27/12: NOA2 Recv'd.

NVC (Mother)
- 11/27/12: NVC Recv'd file
- 11/29/12: NVC Case no. & IIN assigned.
- 11/30/12: AOS Bill PAID/DS 3032 emailed
- 12/04/12: AOS Package sent
- 12/07/12: DS-3032 Accepted, IV Bill PAID
- 12/11/12: IV Bill online status: "PAID".
- 12/15/12: IV Package sent.
- 12/17/12: IV Package delivered.
- 02/19/13: Missing civil documents sent
- 02/28/13: Case Complete
- 03/05/13: Per Email, Int.Date 04/10/13

U.S. EMBASSY (Mother)

- 04/02/13: Medical done & PASSED 4/8/13

- 04/10/13: Interview (AP - 221g blue: Missing docs & Medical Report

- 05/09/13: VISA ISSUED
- 06/26/13: POE - JFK NYC

USCIS: I-130 Petition (Father)
- 10/10/12: I-130 Sent-USPS Express
- 10/11/12: I-130 Delivered
- 10/16/12: Rec'd email (NOA1 mailed & File routed to NBC)
- 12/12/12: Per ISO, File routed to the Local Office (Nov 28)

- 02/07/13: RFE Letter was mailed to me this date, requesting proof of father/son relationship. (Unfortunately, I DID NOT RECEIVE A RFE LETTER)

- 03/28/13: Received NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny)

- 04/02/13: Made appointment to speak with the IO at my local office.
- 04/03/13: APPROVED (NOA2 mailed)

NVC (Father)
- 04/12/13: NVC recvd file
- 04/22/13: NVC Case no.& IIN Assigned

- 04/26/13: AOS Bill Invoced & Paid /AOS Package Sent / DS-3032 Email-Format sent

- 05/08/13: DS-3032 Accepted & IV fee Billed & Invoice Paid.

- 06/27/13: IV package sent

- 07/23/13: Case complete

- 09/09/13: Interview Date

- 11/08/13: Visa Issued

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately not everyone can be prepared to understand how this process works. In our case, it took 9 months since we filed the papers until I got the visa in the passport. We knew it would take a time but we were sure what we were doing.

Hope you can find a solution and your boyfriend re-thinks to what he is doing to the relationship. Good luck to you!!! :thumbs:

Filed: Timeline

I hope everything works out for you. Anyone who would stop a relationship because he is tired of waiting, doesn't sound very invested in the relationship. I hope you can find someone perfect for you.

What would Xenu do?

wow i think it's better that he did that now than later.i can't imagine he'll bring you here in the US and decide later to walk away before the wedding.

obviously, this man doesn't love u enough to give up to you that easily.

how's your relationship w/him lately? any red flags? any sign his getting cold feet? or any arguments that make him doubt u?

anyhow you don't have to answer those if you don't want to.

just remember things happen for a reason.

goodluck!!!

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

On the other end...are u sure this guy not playing games w/u? I read ALL your past post seems that he might...noa 1(hard copy) usually takes 14wks the most maybe about 1month. But not about 3months??

Also, about changing your address...his petitioner so he has the access. Not like if your filing for AOS ONLY the applicant (beneficiary) has the access in the account. But with exemption if the petitioner and beneficiary call the USCIS together...the applicant/beneficiary can authorize the petitioner to talked to USCIS. But in your case he has the one who has the right to contact them.

You mention you were checking your case status. But didn't get anything.....hhhhhmmm but he got an RFE 2 days ago??? It doesn't make sense. Your status should be under RFE.

Anyways I smell something fishy!!!

Good luck!!!

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.