white house petition I129f

78 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Myanmar
Timeline

i just signed.!!

USCIS stage

sent i130 for my parents on april1, 2013

noa 1 on april 5, 2013

transferred from NBC to TSC on nov 18, 2013.

waiting waiting and hoping NO RFE.......

jan 31, 2014 NOA 2 ....

finally i 130 journey is approved ...

NVC stage

02/26/2014 nvc received my approved i130 from uscis

04/01/2014 case number and invoiced assigned

04/02/2014 AOS fee paid

04/04/2014 iv fee invoiced. not able to pay yet

04/06/2014 iv fee ok to pay, still in process

04/04/2014 AOS package sent via usps express mail. but weekends hummmmm

04/07/2014 AOS package arrived to NVC ( according to USPS tracking).

04/08/2014 officer lady from NVC said that my AOS packages are received .

04/09/2014 DS 260 completed. make some name mistake. hope it will not delay my case.

04/16/2006 IV package for parents are delivered to NVC ( according to USPS tracking).

04/21/2014 nice lady from NVC confirm that they received my IV package today. .

04/24/2014 nice lady from NVC confirm that they already accepted my AOS packages for both parents...

05/06/2014 one gentleman told me my case was completed already. (L) (L) (L)

06/11/2014 interview for my parents.

huge thanks for my VJ family.

hoping and praying for the rest of my VJ family. good luck with your journey.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread moved from K-1 Process forum to General Immigration Discussion -- topic is not a K-1 process issue. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

have posted a petition on the white house website requiring the Obama Administration to take action on I129F petitions.

If this gets 100,000 signatures the White House has to address the issue

Go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/president-obama/

and click on the petitions section, there are only 18 petitions dealing with immigration and only the one dealing with fiancé visas.

get all your friends and family to sign the petition, coworkers, everyone

god bless and pray for good luck

the new link they emailed me http://wh.gov/e1uJ

To my FaceBook friends, please the time to sign this petition. You will need to give a little information about yourself, E-mail, Name, and zip code. Thank you this means a lot to all of us.

We have posted a petition on the white house website requiring the Obama Administration to take action on I129F petitions. There is over 50,000 men, woman, and children waiting to be reunited with their loved ones. They are being passed by, so the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals can be given priority. I129f petition we are asking about were filed 5 months before Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.

If this gets 100,000 signatures the White House has to address the issue

Go to http://www.whitehous...resident-obama/

and click on the petitions section, there are only 18 petitions dealing with immigration and only the one dealing with fiancé visas.

get all your friends and family to sign the petition, coworkers, everyone

god bless and pray for good luck

the new link they emailed me http://wh.gov/e1uJ

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I think it would be a lot easier and also effective to make a Change.org petition but no one agrees with me haha...still signing this one!

Feb 22, 2013........ I-129F sent

March 01, 2013.....NOA1

June 12, 2013.......NOA2

July 02, 2013........NVC processed

July 22, 2013........Lab & medical

July 25, 2013........Interview: APPROVED!

Aug 16, 2013........POE: Miami

Oct 10, 2013.........Wedding!!!

For the rest of my timeline go here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guia para proceso K1 en Colombia: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/444315-proceso-k1-en-colombia/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just started a petition on the White House Petitions site, We the

People. Will you sign it? http://wh.gov/e1uJ

follow this link...once it receives 150 signatures it will appear under the White House link

Signed, and posted to Facebook with the following message, incase anyone wants to copy it...

"Please everyone take the time to sign this petition. As you all know, for the last few months INSERT NAME HERE and I have been applying for a fiancee visa. Well, for several months now the USCIS has prioritized illegal immigrant cases over fiancee visas for those of us unlucky to go through the California processing center. For 4 months in a row they have been processing cases from July 18th and not moved forward one day, in the meantime the DACA Children of Illegal immigrant cases have had 245,000 cases approved. The USCIS only started accepting cases from DACA cases in August, but these cases have been approved even before the July cases for fiancee visas. President Obama ordered USCIS to implement DACA, it has not been approved by congress, and he gave speeches saying the DACA cases would go to the back of the line - they have NOT, they are being prioritized over legal immigration cases. The silly thing is that a DACA application does not even legalize the applicant, it's only temporary and will require re-applying again in 2 years, so there may be no-end to this cutting-in-line. I have every sympathy for the DACA applicants, but the USCIS is funded by the application fees so their application fees should pay for extra processing officers. Fortunately this week at last the California processing center started processing fiancee visas again, but in a blatant attempt to reduce their average processing time they have skipped over all the July, August, September and October applicants and left them in limbo with no idea when their cases will be addressed, and instead they are processing newer cases which helps reduce the average processing time. It's so unfair for the people following the rules that applied earlier that USCIS is playing these games. This is just one of many steps in the immigration process and it alone is supposed to take upto 5 months, but some people will be lucky if it is less than a year - so imagine how painful it would be to be separated from your loved ones not because of anything you have done but just at the thoughtless whim of a politician - and multiply that by the 1000's of people left in limbo. Sign the petition please!"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Whoever and whereever you can post this, Please do. Search out the media and celebrities walls and post. Anyone and everyone you know. We have 125 signatures, need 99,875 more..... :thumbs:

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

I also posted in some comments on Michelle Obama's facebook page

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Great idea LauraBeth. What is his f/b link?

https://www.facebook.com/barackobama

It's just a page you can like for Barak Obama where they post issues he is dealing with. I'm not sure who maintains the page. But there are THOUSANDS of people who comment on the posts on this page.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.