SAT

The Rant

3,156 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Rant away here.

Some rules please........

1. This is not a debate. This is a rant. Therefore.......

2. Nobody wants to listen to you trying to tell everyone else how they should think (or how f*ing good your ####### smells)....So.......

2-A . Keep you negative opinions about other people's opinions outta here.

Now I declare this thread open.........rant away.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I wish I could have a word with the idiot who took Car Talk out of the Sunday 10:00 am time slot on my local NPR station. I know I could listen to their podcast but I still enjoy terrestrial radio and I know it still airs on Saturday but it's part of my Sunday morning routine...and what the hell is TED radio? They are blathering on about introversion; a mental illness? Isn't the good thing about introverts that they keep to themselves?

All week I have to listen to the damn Valentine pledge drive and now you have F'd up my Sunday morning! WUNC I swear to Buddha that I am one click away from turning off my radio and downloading some magical app if you don't put Click and Clack back where they belong....Sunday morning...10:00 AM.

TED radio my ####!

Edited by Operator

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I wish my daughter would stop stealing my things - my pens, my ipad, my comforter, my glue. Seriously, after the 100th time I've told you to stop taking my comforter... :ranting: I love her, but she can be a little strong willed and doesn't like to listen. B-)

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

I wish my daughter would stop stealing my things - my pens, my ipad, my comforter, my glue. Seriously, after the 100th time I've told you to stop taking my comforter... :ranting: I love her, but she can be a little strong willed and doesn't like to listen. B-)

Do what they do in the ghetto, chain her to the radiator :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Do what they do in the ghetto, chain her to the radiator :)

The water in the pipes coming in is actually pretty hot because it comes from a central location in the city where trash is burnt to heat the water, so I don't think that is a good idea. ;)

hate when pople make threads and say "ive searched for the answer and couldnt find it" and the answer happens to be in ten other threads on the first five pages of the forum.

:thumbs:

What next?

:guides:

I hate hearing/reading/watching that the US government will give illegal aliens a path to citizenship while I wait, fill out forms, undergo a medical, get police clearances, show proof that my hubby can financially support me etc. Where's the justice? And all of those illegals who get on the citizenship path will soon be replaced by another lot of illegals.

I hear you completely. Every single one of my relatives has managed to come here legally, I don't see why people can't just wait their turn or heavens forbid work on improving their own country. I think a huge problem in developing countries is that many of the most motivated and frustrated leave. :idea:

My rant is directed at Abstract Algebra - I HATE you...please leave my life forever.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline
1361115274[/url]' post='5985667']

I wish I could have a word with the idiot who took Car Talk out of the Sunday 10:00 am time slot on my local NPR station. I know I could listen to their podcast but I still enjoy terrestrial radio and I know it still airs on Saturday but it's part of my Sunday morning routine...and what the hell is TED radio? They are blathering on about introversion; a mental illness? Isn't the good thing about introverts that they keep to themselves?

All week I have to listen to the damn Valentine pledge drive and now you have F'd up my Sunday morning! WUNC I swear to Buddha that I am one click away from turning off my radio and downloading some magical app if you don't put Click and Clack back where they belong....Sunday morning...10:00 AM.

TED radio my ####!

Awesome rant !

Timeline
1361136812[/url]' post='5986039']

hate when pople make threads and say "ive searched for the answer and couldnt find it" and the answer happens to be in ten other threads on the first five pages of the forum.

Very true. But i see that you still try to help them out. You get 2 stars. May be 3. star_smile.gifstar_smile.gif.....star_smile.gif

1361137576[/url]' post='5986064']

I hate hearing/reading/watching that the US government will give illegal aliens a path to citizenship while I wait, fill out forms, undergo a medical, get police clearances, show proof that my hubby can financially support me etc. Where's the justice? And all of those illegals who get on the citizenship path will soon be replaced by another lot of illegals.

Good legit rant.

lol yesssssss

This.

And then ranting about it in an appropriate thread on VJ and having some bleeding heart whine about "OH THE POOR ILLEGALS YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE GOING THROUGH".

Just shut up.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I dedicate my rant to impatient drivers.

I absolutely hate when people are so ridiculously impatient that they can't wait their turn on the road even if it endangers other people's lives. The most irritating example is when I'm merging onto the parkway or other major road from a ramp and some jerk behind me can't find the time to wait 30 seconds more and instead try to floor it and blast right around me. This happened to me again on a very dangerous on-ramp. This piece of work behind me nearly slammed me in the rear then nearly clipped me as he tried to go around me just as I was merging. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! WAIT YOUR TURN! It ain't that hard!:ranting:

I am the petitioner.

VMETm4.png

Sometimes I hate customers in my retail store. I swear they've taken stupid pills before they come in. Either that or they expect everything for free. No I'm not going to return your Xmas item... It says on your receipt that anything after Dec 24th was final sale. No I'm not going to sell you the 15 bags of bird seed clearance priced at $5 per bag for $20 for the lot. You're already saving $12 a bag because I had to spend time taping the damn things up! Why do you leave what you don't want in a buggy in the middle of no where? Why do you assume that an item is on sale just because the one beside it is? Also to the guy yesterday - yeah you bought a BBQ, you bought a cover and some cleaner for the bbq, but ya know what $300 isn't that much in my store (it's a combination hardware, auto parts, sports, seasonal and small appliances store) so because you noticed a scratch on the FLOOR MODEL BBQ because you want to cook burgers RIGHT NOW, AFTER you've loaded into your truck, I'm supposed to give you money back? #######!

argh..... It's the old lady saying you're the best person ever after you get an item off the top shelf, or the one kid you see smile estatically after they get a new sled, or the person who's genuinely overjoyed you went above and beyond to find them their product that makes my job worth it. But those people are often just so very rare and I give my all to each one who needs my help.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline
1361157712[/url]' post='5986505']

Sometimes I hate customers in my retail store. I swear they've taken stupid pills before they come in. Either that or they expect everything for free. No I'm not going to return your Xmas item... It says on your receipt that anything after Dec 24th was final sale. No I'm not going to sell you the 15 bags of bird seed clearance priced at $5 per bag for $20 for the lot. You're already saving $12 a bag because I had to spend time taping the damn things up! Why do you leave what you don't want in a buggy in the middle of no where? Why do you assume that an item is on sale just because the one beside it is? Also to the guy yesterday - yeah you bought a BBQ, you bought a cover and some cleaner for the bbq, but ya know what $300 isn't that much in my store (it's a combination hardware, auto parts, sports, seasonal and small appliances store) so because you noticed a scratch on the FLOOR MODEL BBQ because you want to cook burgers RIGHT NOW, AFTER you've loaded into your truck, I'm supposed to give you money back? #######!

argh..... It's the old lady saying you're the best person ever after you get an item off the top shelf, or the one kid you see smile estatically after they get a new sled, or the person who's genuinely overjoyed you went above and beyond to find them their product that makes my job worth it. But those people are often just so very rare and I give my all to each one who needs my help.

Do you have any cat medicine on sale?

1361156122[/url]' post='5986473']

I dedicate my rant to impatient drivers.

I absolutely hate when people are so ridiculously impatient that they can't wait their turn on the road even if it endangers other people's lives. The most irritating example is when I'm merging onto the parkway or other major road from a ramp and some jerk behind me can't find the time to wait 30 seconds more and instead try to floor it and blast right around me. This happened to me again on a very dangerous on-ramp. This piece of work behind me nearly slammed me in the rear then nearly clipped me as he tried to go around me just as I was merging. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! WAIT YOUR TURN! It ain't that hard!:ranting:

Ah so how long you been living in NYC ? smile.gif