82 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm sorry you're going through this and having to deal with the emotionally abusive "ickiness" with the things he's saying to you. (F)

Everyone's pretty much said what I would say, so I'll offer you some women empowerment music that fits this situation to help you heal and get you through it. I think Sara Bareilles sings it best in her song, "Love Song".

Lyrics

"Love Song"

Head under water

And they tell me to breathe easy for a while

The breathing gets harder, even I know that

Made room for me but it's too soon to see

If I'm happy in your hands

I'm unusually hard to hold on to

Blank stares at blank pages

No easy way to say this

You mean well, but you make this hard on me

I'm not gonna write you a love song

'cause you asked for it

'cause you need one, you see

'cause you tell me it's

Make or break in this

If you're on your way

I'm not gonna write you to stay

If all you have is leaving I'm gonna need a better

Reason to write you a love song today

I learned the hard way

That they all say things you want to hear

And my heavy heart sinks deep down under you and

Your twisted words,

Your help just hurts

You are not what I thought you were

Hello to high and dry

Convinced me to please you

Made me think that I need this too

I'm trying to let you hear me as I am

'cause you asked for it

'cause you tell me it's

Make or break in this

If you're on your way

If all you have is leaving I'm gonna need a better

Reason to write you a love song today

Promise me that you'll leave the light on

To help me see with daylight, my guide, gone

'cause I believe there's a way you can love me

Because I say

I won't write you a love song

'cause you asked for it

'cause you tell me it's make or break in this

Is that why you wanted a love song

'cause you asked for it

'cause you tell me it's make or break in this

If you're on your way

If your heart is nowhere in it

I don't want it for a minute

Babe, I'll walk the seven seas when I believe that

There's a reason to

Write you a love song today

Awesome. :thumbs: Thanks for sharing this to the OP and VJ family. (F)

"Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars."-- by Kelsi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I wanted to thank everyone for there comments. Of course it was everything I was already thinking, but actually needed to see it for myself. I know odd right. Anyway I think some of the guilt I felt is because I was not perfect, I made mistakes in the marriage also. I am strong, independent, and at times inpatient. I say what is on my mind way to quick and sometimes do not think. Of course he knows I know this about myself so that has been his focus on how it was all my fault. Example one day I was doing all the cleaning and he was sitting there online doing nothing. This was before he had a job and i was working two, I asked him to help out and he said I dont do stuff like that. I told him I was not his mother and he either learned to help or he didnt need to stay here. Well he packed up and walked out. So of course that ended up with it being me kicking him out. I feel kicking someone out is packing bags and throwing them out of the door which I never did, but I kicked him out. Was I wrong to say it, well yes.

Anyway my update is this, after last night and getting some horrible messages when I told him definitely no I could not do this and lie. He said one simple thing that made email our lawyer and pay him to start divorce proceedings. He told me I needed to go kill myself because I was a piece of Sh*t. He also said him and his family would pray very hard to God that I would have a horrible death when my time comes.

I am sad, maybe because the fairy tale never really happened for me. I am sad because I really loved this person who now wishes death upon me. Am I ok? Well no not yet, with help and time I will be. This has been a very long lonely journey.

Thanks again to everyone that responded to my other post.

God will never ever punish you for what u did. He will punish HIM and ANYONE who prays to God to punish you. Not only in this case, but in all cases.. Its not ok to pray to God and pray for harm unto others. you dont worry a bit. :)

Ya, because God's into answering the prayers of a psychopathic liar. (Sarcasm)

1 Peter 3:7 - Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker [in strength] partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers.

I've learned a long time ago and God esteems women a lot higher than much of society thinks. He won't listen to men who don't treat their wives with love and respect. He will get what's coming to him.

Galatians 6:7 - Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

I hope you find someone who will love, respect, and protect you the way God intended. Sorry to hear about how crappy that idiot was treating you. You didn't deserve any of it.

Amen, Amen :thumbs:

September 5th, 2010: Met
July 26th 2012: Engaged
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I-129F Sent: December 14th, 2012
December 18th 2012: I-129f received at dallas po box
DECEMBER 20th: NOA1 (only found out once hardcopy came in the mail)
December 21st, 2012: Check cashed
Dec 27, 2012: Fiances alien registration number was changed. Proven.
December 29th 2012: Received Noa1 Hard-copy(no txt or email was sent)
Jan. 10th 2013: Happy birthday to my Sweety, first birthday apart in years!
January 15 2013: "mailing adress was changed" (touched?)
May-20-2013 NOA2!!! Exactly 5 months!
May-23-2013 Noa2 hard copy recieved!
June-05-2013 Called NVC, casre recieved, forwared to Ankara

June-10-2013-Ankara revieved packet! *signed by MEHMET* THANKS MEHMET!

June-10-2013-Recieve NVC letter
June-13-2013 Email(Packet) recieved from embassy!!
00-00-2013 Sent packet back to embassy
00-00-13 Interview date set (00-00-13 INTERVIEW,)
00-00-2013 Medical
00-00-2013 Interview(...........!)
00-00-2013 Visa Approved
00-00-2013 US Entry

NEXT STEPS IN US....
00-00-13 Wedding
00-00-13 SSN
00-00-13 AOS packet sent out
event.png event.png <p>

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'd change my locks, my phone number, and get the heck away from him. He's bad news. You don't owe him anything.

Well said. I would go further and change all passwords on my accounts, computer, email addresses and put a lock on the mailbox. You never know what someone is capable of doing especially if they are as snaky as this guy

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Well said. I would go further and change all passwords on my accounts, computer, email addresses and put a lock on the mailbox. You never know what someone is capable of doing especially if they are as snaky as this guy

Haha :P ya!

September 5th, 2010: Met
July 26th 2012: Engaged
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I-129F Sent: December 14th, 2012
December 18th 2012: I-129f received at dallas po box
DECEMBER 20th: NOA1 (only found out once hardcopy came in the mail)
December 21st, 2012: Check cashed
Dec 27, 2012: Fiances alien registration number was changed. Proven.
December 29th 2012: Received Noa1 Hard-copy(no txt or email was sent)
Jan. 10th 2013: Happy birthday to my Sweety, first birthday apart in years!
January 15 2013: "mailing adress was changed" (touched?)
May-20-2013 NOA2!!! Exactly 5 months!
May-23-2013 Noa2 hard copy recieved!
June-05-2013 Called NVC, casre recieved, forwared to Ankara

June-10-2013-Ankara revieved packet! *signed by MEHMET* THANKS MEHMET!

June-10-2013-Recieve NVC letter
June-13-2013 Email(Packet) recieved from embassy!!
00-00-2013 Sent packet back to embassy
00-00-13 Interview date set (00-00-13 INTERVIEW,)
00-00-2013 Medical
00-00-2013 Interview(...........!)
00-00-2013 Visa Approved
00-00-2013 US Entry

NEXT STEPS IN US....
00-00-13 Wedding
00-00-13 SSN
00-00-13 AOS packet sent out
event.png event.png <p>

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi, I dont know what you decided to do... but is important for you to realize something.... lets say that he can adjust his status with someone else... lets say he can stay and even be a citizen.... why you care??? he doesnt love you, you doesnt love yourself....

let me tell you this... years ago i had a sick relationship that had me like you are now... i didnt love myself... i let myself down because of my absurd decisions... and i hear one perfect advise... if he can be whoever he wants or been with whoever... why i care about it if he never cared about me... and the real thing is... respect yourself and dont act as bad as him or worse... you dont need to feel guilty, you dont need to do anything else for him, but you need to do a lot for you... is difficult and it could sound imposible but your only choice is to leave him and have not contact with him... at all... he could be all this time with another person... so, why you care if he goes with someone else now???

it took years and more tears to get rid of my blindness and leave my monsters in what it seems another life but i can assure you that now with my love, my husband... i can really say that the past was never love, was never that important... when you find real love you will know this was just a nightmare

I love you Charles forever!!

! dveMm6.png

N-400 Waiting to be schedule for Oath Ceremony 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.