sarah86

Been almost 6 months since NOA1, no NOA2 yet :'((

36 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

One thing we missed was that we were so focused on NOA2, that we weren't very ready to move forward once it arrived. So I'd suggest finding out about documents you need for the Packet 3. Good luck!

VERY GOOD ADVISE! My love and I have used the time from the delays to insure that all our paperwork and etc are in order as much as possible in hopes that we can move on things following our NOA2 Approval without much grief. I know it's tough waiting (we're going through the same thing with a NOA1 date of 20 July) but we can only focus on moving ahead to ensure we're ready to go to the next step.

Good luck you to all!

Rgds

Sahs

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

First, calm down.

When did you receive the NOA1? It takes on average 5-6 months for the petition to be adjudicated, so you're still within the regular timeframe.

:time:

nothing about question just wanted to say I love your George Carlin quote! Good ole George.....hhhh

May God bless and keep you always~ May your wishes all come true~ May you always do for others~ And let others do for you~

May you build a ladder to the stars~ And climb on every rung~May you stay forever young

Bob Dylan

Timeline

Hello there, here for support :) Our NOA1 was Feb 1st and NOA2 was Oct 2nd, 2012 by VSC. No RFEs. We did contact the congressman, but not sure if that helped at all. & Filed a service request with USCIS as well. Again, it's just a waiting game. Hang in there!

One thing we missed was that we were so focused on NOA2, that we weren't very ready to move forward once it arrived. So I'd suggest finding out about documents you need for the Packet 3. Good luck!

Excellent advice...we are in this same stage as well but we are preparing as if we already have NOA2 because trust me when I say you cannot be too prepared. It is a long tedious and expensive haul that can quickly become overwhelming. Patience is such UGLY word in this situation but so very necessary, just have to stay strong and united. After 5-6 months the longest wait is usually considered to be over.

Edited by sarsorti

May God bless and keep you always~ May your wishes all come true~ May you always do for others~ And let others do for you~

May you build a ladder to the stars~ And climb on every rung~May you stay forever young

Bob Dylan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

I need some insight and support guys.

Ive been following some of you with your posts and timelines, and quite a few of you received your NOA2 fairly quickly after the NOA1.

We still havent though:*( im starting to get nervous. We didnt get any RFEs or anything either which is a good thing obviously but

the fact the NOA2 isnt here yet is making me wonder have they or are they even looking at our petition? Ive called once recently, but

got the automated system which basically said the same thing that I see on the website, which says we're in the initial review stage.

IM NERVOUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND SCAREEDDD :*(((

pleaseee tell me this usually how long it takes and I have nothing to worry about :( but than why are others' petitions being accepted

so quickly?:( not that I have a problem with them uniting as soon as possible but I would like to have my baby here with me like years ago:(

i dont know what to do how to chill or uggghhhhhhhhhhh is how I feel actually :( is there a number that I can call and talk to an actual person, not a damn machine.

Thank you for listening and any informative and supportive comments will be appreciated :(

JULY 9 NOA 1 AT VERMONT AND STILL WAITING :whistle:

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

event.png

as1cJOU-M240000MDAwMDA4fDAwMDEzOThsfGJlY2FtZSBhIGNvdXBsZQ.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I also am an american filer thru vermont with a fiance thru ankara turkey. we got our NOA1 on 2/8/12 and our NOA2 on 7/26/12. interview date was 11/7/12 with a two week review for more info, then he got his visa on 11/22/12 and came to america on 11/27/12. we got married 12/20/12 and are getting ready to file our adjustment of status. it was a long road but totally worth it in the end. stay strong and positive and feel free to contact me since we share the same demographics :)

Timeline

we have the same problem it's been 6 months but my noa2 is not yet approve my fiance called uscis they told them we should been approved last nov. but the customer representative connected us to the officer and told us that they still processing the may 28th filers. she said that it depends on the workload. my fiance asked them that our case status is out of processing time then she told us that is only a estimate time frame and not exact... im hoping that my noa2 will be approve soon because i saw june filers already been approved...

me too june 21st filer not yet approve... i think VSC are slow

Timeline

we have the same problem it's been 6 months but my noa2 is not yet approve my fiance called uscis they told them we should been approved last nov. but the customer representative connected us to the officer and told us that they still processing the may 28th filers. she said that it depends on the workload. my fiance asked them that our case status is out of processing time then she told us that is only a estimate time frame and not exact... im hoping that my noa2 will be approve soon because i saw june filers already been approved...

me too june 21st filer not yet approve... i think VSC are slow

I have June 4 NOA1. No news on NOA2 and No RFE. Yes they are slow for some and quick for others... I've been seeing some of the early June filers getting NOA2 recently, along with July... Keeping my fingers crossed I will be next.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

@MrsCastro How did you contact the congressman??

Our K-1 journey * I am the beneficiary *

08/03/2012 sent I-129F

06/27/2013 Interview at Frankfurt Consulate = Approved.

08/09/2013 Wedding!

AOS

09/03/2013 Sent AOS + EAD + AP

12/30/2013 PR card in hand.

ROC

09/29/2015 Sent I-751

10/30/15 Biometrics

05/19/16 Approved

N-400

10/04/2016 Send Package

10/15/2016 NOA

11/04/2016 Biometrics

02/01/2017 Interview

02/23/2017 Oath!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

We have the same exact time frame..we still haven't heard anything as well...

I checked on VJ members timeline normally they got their NOA2 on the 6th-7th month.

Me and my baby is waiting patiently..we called a couple of times too but

no definite answer.. as per timeline we can expect to hear around Jan 11..

Waiting is but the best thing we can do for now.. We'll keep you updated if we get ours.. :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Every case is different, 7 months plus expecially from the middle east. Hang in there.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Timeline

I need some insight and support guys.

Ive been following some of you with your posts and timelines, and quite a few of you received your NOA2 fairly quickly after the NOA1.

We still havent though:*( im starting to get nervous. We didnt get any RFEs or anything either which is a good thing obviously but

the fact the NOA2 isnt here yet is making me wonder have they or are they even looking at our petition? Ive called once recently, but

got the automated system which basically said the same thing that I see on the website, which says we're in the initial review stage.

IM NERVOUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND SCAREEDDD :*(((

pleaseee tell me this usually how long it takes and I have nothing to worry about :( but than why are others' petitions being accepted

so quickly?:( not that I have a problem with them uniting as soon as possible but I would like to have my baby here with me like years ago:(

i dont know what to do how to chill or uggghhhhhhhhhhh is how I feel actually :( is there a number that I can call and talk to an actual person, not a damn machine.

Thank you for listening and any informative and supportive comments will be appreciated :(

I took me 5 months to receive my 2 NOA after my 1 NOA and that was only after I received approval to expedite my case due to medical reasons. Even with the Approval to expedite it is STILL taking me

over 7 months. It is a long process so you will have to be patient

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.