Ryan H

NVC Filers - January 2013

861 posts in this topic

Saylin-- or any other members that would know,

Does interview at the montreal consulate take place approx 4 months after gettin your NOA2? don't they normally schedule a month, month and a half later? (once your case is completed at NVC) if they do in fact schedule interviews 4 months after, would that mean after NVC I have to wait around for months?! I'm hoping to fly through NVC as I have everythin gathered and ready to be sent off, so hopefully this won't take more than a 1.5 months to close.

The interview date isn't dependent upon NOA2, but case completion. Time in NVC varies by person, depending if they're fast or slow.

For Montreal, after you have a case complete and your case is put into queue for an interview date to be scheduled, then it's usually 1.5-2 months from case completion. When you get your interview date scheduled, it's usually just a few weeks out.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I was just thinking and LOLing that since I joined this thread in June every month their was always somewone with some drama going on (usually the waiting for an interview drama). Well than I cam along. So I am your entertainment for the next I pray no more than a couple of months. By March I swear I am out of here.

In the mean time I will spread joy and congrats and confetti and bravo's. Where's Mr. Borstrom and Ullnvrkno? I need a new group of people. I can't be the only one hangin can I. hehe

Can't wait to call NVC in the morning so ready.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

I was just thinking and LOLing that since I joined this thread in June every month their was always somewone with some drama going on (usually the waiting for an interview drama). Well than I cam along. So I am your entertainment for the next I pray no more than a couple of months. By March I swear I am out of here.

In the mean time I will spread joy and congrats and confetti and bravo's. Where's Mr. Borstrom and Ullnvrkno? I need a new group of people. I can't be the only one hangin can I. hehe

Can't wait to call NVC in the morning so ready.

My hubby isn't on the forum but I can assure you he has the waiting for interview jitters. I am thinking his time frame might be about the same as yours.

XMY93gI.jpgXMY9m5.png

AAD1m5.pngThankYouUSA-Kosova.jpg

See my Timeline for details of our visa journey
17-Aug-2011 Our Wedding Day in Kosovo 
07-Nov-2011 Filed I-130
21-Nov-2011 NOA1
23-Aug-2012 NOA2 Approved 276 days
10-Jan-2013 Case complete via email

28-Feb-2013 Interview, result AP
11-Apr-2013 Embassy appointment - VISA APPROVED and issued in 4 hours
30-Apr-2013 POE Chicago O'Hare - He's home!

04-Sep-2014 Moved to northern California

12-Mar-2015 Filed ROC
16-Mar-2015 Documents delivered
18-Mar-2015 Check cashed
19-Mar-2015 NOA1 dated 03/16/2015 received in mail
13-Apr-2015 Biometrics completed
02-Feb-2016 Contacted USCIS about case, was told it's on hold because of security checks (email)
04-Mar-2016 Moved to Wisconsin
12-Aug-2016 New Biometrics appointment
14-Sep-2016 Contacted USCIS again about case (email said we should hear from them by Oct 6)
22-Sep-2016 Letter from USCIS dated 9/20 explaining the Service Request is currently being reviewed by an officer.
22-Sep-2016 Letter from USCIS dated 9/20 with Interview appointment for both of us for 28-Sep-2016
28-Sep-2016 Interview, both of us, separated, not hard, 10 min. each, result---said hubby will get GC in about 10 days
26-Oct-2016 *****STILL WAITING*****
02-Nov-2016 Card is being produced!!!
08-Nov-2016 Card is mailed
10-Nov-2016 Card is Delivered!!!! YAY
CITIZENSHIP: 

Biometrics appointment for 2020-03-27 has been cancelled until further notice as all field offices are closed because of COVID-19.

***NOA dated 12/10/2020 USCIS stated they are able to reuse previous Biometrics***

Interview was easy. My hubby's Oath Ceremony is scheduled for February 25th. I can't watch >sad< but happy he is getting his certificate!

25-FEB-2021 Oath Ceremony! My hubby is a Citizen!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

dwheels you already mailed out the package? or you gonna call first then mail it? good luck dear. I recalled when I first came to NVC thread you were here advising everyone and my case got completed and you are still waiting, seems abit unfair. hope your case gets completed dear I will be saying a prayer for you.

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

dwheels you already mailed out the package? or you gonna call first then mail it? good luck dear. I recalled when I first came to NVC thread you were here advising everyone and my case got completed and you are still waiting, seems abit unfair. hope your case gets completed dear I will be saying a prayer for you.

I'm not the captain I am more like the string quartet that stayed on the Titanic as everyone else tried to get off the ship. Somebody has to stay behind and cheer lead.

I mean the wait is on us can't blame NVC. But first I will call in morning have my package ready its massive. And out it will go to them they will receive next day, as I gasp via FedEx. hehe

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I'll be sending more evidence of a bonafide marriage with the DS-230.

Does the evidence need to be translated in English? :help:

10/30/2012 - Sent I-130
11/06/2012 - NOA1
12/29/2012 - NOA2 (53 days)

2/4/2013 - NVC received
2/22/2013 - Case number/IIN
10/2/2013 - Case Completed at NVC
xx/xx/2013 - Interview scheduled

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Some Good News, and some Bad News!

well the good news is: The Dec 13th Interview in Paris, France was approved for the Visa! (no additional documents where asked for)

we where told to expect the Passport with the new Visa to be delivered by Chronopost within 10 days.

It has been over 20 days so far and nothing, and no tracking information yet! So should we call the Paris Embassy at this time or wait it out?

they want $20 per phone call at the Paris Embassy so maybe I should give it some more time?

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

my DS-230 was delivered on Dec 17th and the NVC still doesn't have on the system, even the AOS they sent me a RFE for the petitioner's domicile which I already sent documents for it and the supervisor said it should be okay with that documents, anyway she sent it back to be re-reviewed and now I have to wait for 20 business days for it to get reviewed again and to wait for the DS-230 to be reviewed too, SO SAD FOR THAT

Filed: Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Hello EVERYONE!! I'm new in VJ. But I have a question!! My case is at the Nvc right now!! And on December 14 we got a check list for our AOS because I forgot to sing the form! On dec 17 I sent the RFE to the Nvc! On Monday dec 31 I got a check list from the NVC saying that they got my IV package and it was accepted but they are still waiting to get the check list they I already sent on dec 17!! Is it a fake check list because de hasn't review what I sent on dec 17?? Or it means what I sent on dec 17 is lost??

Timeline

Hello EVERYONE!! I'm new in VJ. But I have a question!! My case is at the Nvc right now!! And on December 14 we got a check list for our AOS because I forgot to sing the form! On dec 17 I sent the RFE to the Nvc! On Monday dec 31 I got a check list from the NVC saying that they got my IV package and it was accepted but they are still waiting to get the check list they I already sent on dec 17!! Is it a fake check list because de hasn't review what I sent on dec 17?? Or it means what I sent on dec 17 is lost??

I'm the same here too I sent my DS-230 and was delivered on Dec 17th and never got any news about it besides so AOS shiiiit too, but I think they might didn't come to the Dec 17th received documents yet since me and you are at the same situation, when was you Ds-230 delivered? we should keep up together cuz I'm really nevous about all f that too

Edited by Ahmedsis1

Timeline

My DS-230 was delivered on dec 13, and it was accepted on dec 28! What I sent on dec was a RFE of the AOS!! I called on Monday dec 31 and the operator told me its not arrived!!! I'm so worried to think that it is lost and I would have to send it again!!

Timeline

My DS-230 was delivered on dec 13, and it was accepted on dec 28! What I sent on dec was a RFE of the AOS!! I called on Monday dec 31 and the operator told me its not arrived!!! I'm so worried to think that it is lost and I would have to send it again!!

I understand what you're talking about but you know my DS-230 was delivered on 17th Dec and they still say that they didn't get it yet, however I got the DHL proof of delivery signed by G.Petters the same guy who signed my AOS the supervisor told me that I don't have to worry about it cuz it usually takes 20 business days to be reviewed, that for any document, so that's why I think they didn't reach the Dec 17th yet to review its documents, I got stupid RFE on my AOS for the domicile papers which we already sent and after they told me it was accepted, I got a checklist for it, so my AOS was sent back to be reviewed again, So much stupidity and careless people there

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

there's a queue from the mail room to the reviewer's desk.

Don't sweat it - as long as you have delivery confirmation? Rest Assured NVC has yer file.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I understand what you're talking about but you know my DS-230 was delivered on 17th Dec and they still say that they didn't get it yet, however I got the DHL proof of delivery signed by G.Petters the same guy who signed my AOS the supervisor told me that I don't have to worry about it cuz it usually takes 20 business days to be reviewed, that for any document, so that's why I think they didn't reach the Dec 17th yet to review its documents, I got stupid RFE on my AOS for the domicile papers which we already sent and after they told me it was accepted, I got a checklist for it, so my AOS was sent back to be reviewed again, So much stupidity and careless people there

Did you call today??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.