I & K

K1 Visa Approved Today yaaaaay :)

53 posts in this topic

I am so happy to inform all of you my K1 Visa was approved today will write my story later still celebrating with my future wife my babies mama

Love stretches your heart and makes you BIG inside

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Congrats!!! :dance:

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Congrats!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congrats!!!

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Honestly I'm so happy for u....I av been studying ur timeline and I prayed to God ur granted and in the end u are blessed...so happy for u...let's read the story

I printed out over 300 pages of facebook chat 200 pages of call records over 25 pages of yahoo chats 8 skype video chat 2

pages of whatsapp chat ( i use a blackberry so i saved the screen for whats app) i got Tax return for past 3 years, etc.

Now the important part

one day before my interview i went out i got 2 pen blue and black i decided i was gonna give out the blue one and use the black one for myself which i did seating at

the gate waiting for my appointment time to be called a man came to beg for money i gave him N200 before i did i prayed with the money for a sec so when my

interview time was called i went in with my document submitted my appointment letter and visa payment then i was give a paper to fill and a smal card i went tru

security twice got my number and waited for more than one hour before i was called i submitted everything they asked and the lady told me to wait for my number to be

called again for ,my interview i sat down waiting while waiting this white lady resumed she then called her first number and she gave the visa in seconds i

started praying for mine lol ok so i prayed at everyone that got approved then this other black guy resumed then he called the first person and gave the visa i did not see him deny anyone i started praying for him to interview me too lol so he called a number it was a old lady she got there he told her to raise her right hand up she did not understand she was going through her document thinking he asked her for it then i walked up to her and told here what to do the guy interviewing said thank you lol i felt well if this guy interviews me now he is definately gonna give me this visa i waited for my number and waited and waited then another old lady came the seat was full i stood up for her then she sat down this guy interviewing noticed this after the next person he was interviweing he called my number i rushed to the counter and the Battle began

Raise your right hand

Do you swear to say the truth? (i forgot how he said it)

ME: yes sir

he gave me my ds156k to sign i did he asked me to thumb print i did and he said "PERFECT" this is what others do for 5 mins i did it in 10 sedonds

then the questions

HOW DID YOU TWO MEET?

i answered one answere led to another question about how we met

he then asked me how we communicate

i told him then i gave him text books lol of chat records and phone records plus skype yahoo and whatsapp what he actually looked at well was the chat history i have with my fiancee daughter the rest he just glanced through them he did not read lol then he check just 5 to 8 pages of my 200 phone record pages

he then asked for Pictures i gave him

this is where things became tensed he took the pictures to the other white lady then he came back and took my phone records and facebook history to her i just placed my head on the counter and said if i dont get this i will just faint here lol

then he came back and continued asking questions

WHY DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED IN THE STATE?

WHEN IS THE WEDDING?

DO YOU REALISE THEN AGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU TWO?

after all this he gave me back my pictures and my facebook history with calls

YOUR VISA IS APPROVED

PICK IT UP HERE ON SO SO DATE

ME: THANK YOU SIR

I TURNED AROUND IMMEDIATELY I DID NOT WAIT THERE TO ARRANGE MY BAG I JUST PACKED THEM AS I TURNED I LOOKED UP WITH BOTH HANDS UP AND SAID THANK YOU JESUS

AS I WALKED TEARS OF JOY DROPPED FROM MY EYES I CLEANED IT I FELT LIKE CRYING I FELT LIKE JUMPING BUT I KEPT MY COOL WALKED OUT AND CALLED HER ON THE PHONE VISA APPROVED

Now all i expected to be asked was not asked everything i studied i was not asked about for all the people making this interview look hard stop, it was the easiest thing i have ever done in my life as long as your love is genuine you know what to say with any question asked make sure all your documents are complete if you have 50,000 facebook messages print as much as possible they wont go through it all they will glance but its of your own advantage to do so print all phone records it helped my case do not lie or you will end up lying to cover up a lie and you will be denied be truthfull and pray

Honestly I'm so happy for u....I av been studying ur timeline and I prayed to God ur granted and in the end u are blessed...so happy for u...let's read the story

I printed out over 300 pages of facebook chat 200 pages of call records over 25 pages of yahoo chats 8 skype video chat 2

pages of whatsapp chat ( i use a blackberry so i saved the screen for whats app) i got Tax return for past 3 years, etc.

Now the important part

one day before my interview i went out i got 2 pen blue and black i decided i was gonna give out the blue one and use the black one for myself which i did seating at

the gate waiting for my appointment time to be called a man came to beg for money i gave him N200 before i did i prayed with the money for a sec so when my

interview time was called i went in with my document submitted my appointment letter and visa payment then i was give a paper to fill and a smal card i went tru

security twice got my number and waited for more than one hour before i was called i submitted everything they asked and the lady told me to wait for my number to be

called again for ,my interview i sat down waiting while waiting this white lady resumed she then called her first number and she gave the visa in seconds i

started praying for mine lol ok so i prayed at everyone that got approved then this other black guy resumed then he called the first person and gave the visa i did not see him deny anyone i started praying for him to interview me too lol so he called a number it was a old lady she got there he told her to raise her right hand up she did not understand she was going through her document thinking he asked her for it then i walked up to her and told here what to do the guy interviewing said thank you lol i felt well if this guy interviews me now he is definately gonna give me this visa i waited for my number and waited and waited then another old lady came the seat was full i stood up for her then she sat down this guy interviewing noticed this after the next person he was interviweing he called my number i rushed to the counter and the Battle began

Raise your right hand

Do you swear to say the truth? (i forgot how he said it)

ME: yes sir

he gave me my ds156k to sign i did he asked me to thumb print i did and he said "PERFECT" this is what others do for 5 mins i did it in 10 sedonds

then the questions

HOW DID YOU TWO MEET?

i answered one answere led to another question about how we met

he then asked me how we communicate

i told him then i gave him text books lol of chat records and phone records plus skype yahoo and whatsapp what he actually looked at well was the chat history i have with my fiancee daughter the rest he just glanced through them he did not read lol then he check just 5 to 8 pages of my 200 phone record pages

he then asked for Pictures i gave him

this is where things became tensed he took the pictures to the other white lady then he came back and took my phone records and facebook history to her i just placed my head on the counter and said if i dont get this i will just faint here lol

then he came back and continued asking questions

WHY DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED IN THE STATE?

WHEN IS THE WEDDING?

DO YOU REALISE THEN AGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU TWO?

after all this he gave me back my pictures and my facebook history with calls

YOUR VISA IS APPROVED

PICK IT UP HERE ON SO SO DATE

ME: THANK YOU SIR

I TURNED AROUND IMMEDIATELY I DID NOT WAIT THERE TO ARRANGE MY BAG I JUST PACKED THEM AS I TURNED I LOOKED UP WITH BOTH HANDS UP AND SAID THANK YOU JESUS

AS I WALKED TEARS OF JOY DROPPED FROM MY EYES I CLEANED IT I FELT LIKE CRYING I FELT LIKE JUMPING BUT I KEPT MY COOL WALKED OUT AND CALLED HER ON THE PHONE VISA APPROVED

Now all i expected to be asked was not asked everything i studied i was not asked about for all the people making this interview look hard stop, it was the easiest thing i have ever done in my life as long as your love is genuine you know what to say with any question asked make sure all your documents are complete if you have 50,000 facebook messages print as much as possible they wont go through it all they will glance but its of your own advantage to do so print all phone records it helped my case do not lie or you will end up lying to cover up a lie and you will be denied be truthfull and pray

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congrats!!! :thumbs:

Met online : 2009
Married : 07/28/2010

USCIS
Send I-130 : 06/08/2011
Touched : 06/13/2011
got a NOA1 by e-mail and SMS : 06/15/2011
got "I-797C" hard copy of NOA1 : 06/20/2011
got RFE "I-797E" : 10/15/2011
RFE Reply : 12/15/2011
Touched : 12/16/2011
I-130 Approved : 12/20/2011
got "I-797" hard copy of NOA2 : 12/24/2011
Your I-130 was approved in 183 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Case Number : 01/13/2012
Pay "$88" AOS Bill and e-mailed DS-3032 : 02/08/2012
Email from NVC, DS-3032 Accepted : 02/09/2012
AOS Fee Shows PAID : 02/09/2012
IV fee invoiced "$404" : 02/10/2012
IV fee invoiced "$230" : 04/18/2012
Pay "$230" IV Bill : 04/30/2012
IV Fee Shows PAID : 05/02/2012
Send AOS and IV packet : 06/09/2012
AOS and IV packet Received : 06/22/2012
Case completed at NVC : 06/29/2012

Interview Date : 08/28/2012 "Denied"

Case Reaffirmed : 07/16/2013

Second interview - Approved : 10/24/2013

Visa Issued : 10/29/2013

Visa in hand : 10/31/2013

For more details please visit my timeline

485.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.