Niv&Mar

Case Completed at NVC but NO INTERVIEW DATE

15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
:help: My case was completed on August 17th and the month is ending tomorrow I have not received the INTERVIEW date as of yet. I called and emailed NVC and Consulate both of them only say I have to wait. :crying: Please does anyone know how long does it usually take to get a response....I am going crazy waiting for it. Our first anniversary will be in October and I wish he was here with me already so we can celebrate together...Please share your story with me if you are in the same boat or if you waited for a long time :angry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Don't worry you will hear something first week of September my case completed on August 10 i am waiting just like you NVC will start scheduling On September 4 for Month of October.

omqnwp93ba3er.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

NVC schedules during the second week of the month. It would seem that they didn't schedule many IR interviews for the month of Sept. Look to find out something the week of Sept. 10 regarding an October interview.

Hopefully this will be a pleasant anniversary gift for you!

Edited by Olomi_811

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Don't worry you will hear something first week of September my case completed on August 10 i am waiting just like you NVC will start scheduling On September 4 for Month of October.

Thank you for your response. I truly hope you are correct!!!! Please share your news once you get it so I can keep my hopes up...

NVC schedules during the second week of the month. It would seem that they didn't schedule many IR interviews for the month of Sept. Look to find out something the week of Sept. 10 regarding an October interview.

Thank you for your response. I love the song....you made me cry but it is all this emotion inside.

I appreciate it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

:help: My case was completed on August 17th and the month is ending tomorrow I have not received the INTERVIEW date as of yet. I called and emailed NVC and Consulate both of them only say I have to wait. :crying: Please does anyone know how long does it usually take to get a response....I am going crazy waiting for it. Our first anniversary will be in October and I wish he was here with me already so we can celebrate together...Please share your story with me if you are in the same boat or if you waited for a long time :angry:

we received NVC letter too,but no appointment packet come to me...what you can do is try to call USEM and ask them if your case is already in their system, if they have it already you can schedule your interview online now...because you cannot schedule your appointment if they don't have your case yet,if you already have your NOA2..there's a possibility that your case was already there,you don't need to wait for them to send you an appointment....because I remember....last year we wasted 4months waiting for them to send it but nothing come until I emailed and called the Embassy and they said they no longer send appointment and that they already received my case the time I received my NVC letter and I can now schedule online....very confusing but better to follow up :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Our case was complete in July.. didnt get scheduled second week of Aug.. now we have to wait until next month.. Not always the following second week ... and not always on the second week.. it all depends on the country and the load they have in the queue.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi guys I am so happy today I had received an email notification from nvc that they have scheduled the interview of mine for the month of October I am so so happy just top of the world rite now it feels so amazing when you know you are almost done one more step and I am through hurraaayyyyyyyyyy!! :)))))))))))))

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hi guys I am so happy today I had received an email notification from nvc that they have scheduled the interview of mine for the month of October I am so so happy just top of the world rite now it feels so amazing when you know you are almost done one more step and I am through hurraaayyyyyyyyyy!! :)))))))))))))

Congrats to you...

N 400
GC-Date:------------------------- 12/09/12
Sent N400:----------------------- 10/06/15 Received 10/07/15
Cashd: -------------------------- 10/13/15
NOA: ---------------------------- 10/07/15
Biometrics appointment: -------- 11/18/15 (received snail mail 11/06)
E-update In Line: --------------- 11/06/15
E-update Interview scheduled ---- 11/27/15

Interview: --------------------- 01/04/15 (received letter on 12/07/15 with notice date as 11/30/15)

interview de-scheduled---------- 12/28/15

interview Rescheduled 03/10/16 for----------- 04/25/16 PASSED
Oath------------------------------04/29/16
Field Office: Atlanta

i-130 for my mum

noa 1 06/28/2018

noa 2 12/01/2018 Approved

nvc stage

received 12/17/2018

case number 02/05/2019

paid both fees 02/07/2019

paid fees still in process 02/13/2019 (fees withdrawn from account 02/11/19)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

My case has been completed on August 16,2012 according to NVC.

But I did not get any Email or Mail indicating my interview date. I emailed Consulate but they told me they are unable to locate a record/file under the name and case number given in my e-mail

Will you please advise me how long does it take to assign an interview date for me?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My case has been completed on August 16,2012 according to NVC.

But I did not get any Email or Mail indicating my interview date. I emailed Consulate but they told me they are unable to locate a record/file under the name and case number given in my e-mail

Will you please advise me how long does it take to assign an interview date for me?

There's no way to know. Every Consulate is different. A lot going on in your part of the world. You might want to contact the Consulate see if there's and delays closures. Many Embassies in the MENA's have closed here and there and reopened.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

• 1 year later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Case completed 23 august still waiting

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Consulate : Morocco

Marriage (if applicable): 2013-11-02

I-130 Sent : 2013-12-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2013-12-20

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2014-04-23

NVC Received : 2014-05-10

Received DS-261 : 2014-05-15

AOS Bill : 2014-05-16

Pay AOS Bill : 2014-05-17

I am the beneficiary

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

HELLO EVERYBODY! :goofy: my case was completed on August 22-2014 & no interview date. my husband in is kosovo, his interview will take place in Skopje-Macedonia. does anyone have an idea how long it takes NVC to schedule an interview? it's been 1 year & 3 months that we haven't seen eachother :cry: we miss eachother.

(L)Ramiza & Idriz (L)

• 6 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi everyone am a usc i file for my husband in ghana since oct 2913, finally to day NVC email me my case is complete i should not make any plans to quit my job or give up any plans,please what does that means and when will they schedule him for interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

hi Akos - please click the link below, study.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.