member123

K1 visa denial - File CR1 - Pls. help!!!

32 posts in this topic

My fiancée got blue sheet for visa denial last week. It said “relationship is a sham entered into solely for immigration purpose”. Its not true, because we have been in relationship for more than a year, talking everyday and having a lot of proofs. I have been travelled 2 times to see her and had engagement.The point was my fianceé didn’t know how I sponsored my ex wife (about 9 years ago)

May I ask:

1. On blue sheet, it said: If USCIS revokes the petition, beneficiary may become ineligible for a visa under section 212(a)(6)©(i)? What does it mean?

2. Pls. tell me what i should do next?

3. Do you think it’s success for visa if I start to fill on CR1 for her?? We are unable to have a baby. I love her very much and I need her here with me no matter what.

4. I used to sponsored K1 visa for ex-wife 9 years ago and I divorced couple years later. Is it a red flag?

Anyone was in this situation, pls. help

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My fiancée got blue sheet for visa denial last week. It said “relationship is a sham entered into solely for immigration purpose”. Its not true, because we have been in relationship for more than a year, talking everyday and having a lot of proofs. I have been travelled 2 times to see her and had engagement.The point was my fianceé didn’t know how I sponsored my ex wife (about 9 years ago)

May I ask:

1. On blue sheet, it said: If USCIS revokes the petition, beneficiary may become ineligible for a visa under section 212(a)(6)©(i)? What does it mean?

2. Pls. tell me what i should do next?

3. Do you think it’s success for visa if I start to fill on CR1 for her?? We are unable to have a baby. I love her very much and I need her here with me no matter what.

4. I used to sponsored K1 visa for ex-wife 9 years ago and I divorced couple years later. Is it a red flag?

Anyone was in this situation, pls. help

Seems like your question # 4 was a major bright red flag.

K1
VSC NOA1 --- March 8, 2012
NOA2 --- October 11, 2012
Visa Approved --- December 17, 2012
POE --- December 22, 2012

AOS
AOS/EAD/AP NOA1 --- March 4, 2013
Biometrics --- April 3, 2013

EAD/AP received --- May 16, 2013

AOS Interview --- August 9, 2013

GC in production --- August 9, 2013

GC received --- August 17, 2013

N400

Approved May, 2018

Oath May, 2018

I130 - Nebraska SC

NOA1 - August 30, 2018

Case approved - August 28, 2019

NVC -

Interview -

I am the USC who brought my fiancé here on a K1,  who's now a USC and is now filing for his mother - whose case just got approved :)

My fiancée got blue sheet for visa denial last month. It said “relationship is a sham entered into solely for immigration purpose”. Its not true, because we have been in relationship for more than a year, talking everyday and having a lot of proofs. I have been travelled 2 times to see her and had engagement.The point was my fianceé didn’t know how I sponsored my ex wife (about 9 years ago)

May I ask:

2. Do you think it’s success for visa if I start to fill on CR1 for her?? We are unable to have a baby. I love her very much and I need her here with me no matter what.

3. What should I do for next step?

Anyone was in this situation, pls. help me!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Was your first wife from the same country as your current wife?

Marrying does not undo the reason for the denial. I suggest you figure out the root of the denial and fix that before you refile

Good luck

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

What country is your wife currently from?

Good luck

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Seems like your question # 4 was a major bright red flag.

In my opinion, that's not just a bright red flag, it's almost an automatic denial.

Not like having a baby would make any difference with your visa result, but why did you mention the titbit about not being able to have a baby? I suspect it’s b/c of huge misconception of having a baby is a sure approval you’ve heard from others. I had scammers telling me the something when I first started my process.

Edited by VinceN

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Jim will chime in on this soon enough as he is one who is very familar with the legalities of the accusation of fraud and the P6c marker associated with it...(not first hand, but he has done the research)

here is some important reading for you-

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/265128-p6cs-department-of-states-war-on-love-logic-law/page__p__4064661__fromsearch__1#entry4064661

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/245030-k1-noids-at-california-service-center/page__p__4589901__fromsearch__1#entry4589901

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/262804-sham-help/page__p__4034170__fromsearch__1#entry4034170

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

That is a Consulate that deals with a lot of fraud.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** two topics on the same issue merged. PLease do not start more than one topic on an issue/ question ****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I dont believe that #4 was the reason for a flat out denial. There are many members who have brought over previous spouses and had divorces and brought over someone else later and have been approved. I think however if it was habitual it could be viewed like that, but not just once.

I dont know if vietnam is high fraud, Im going to have to just agree with the other replies that it is, and when you are dealing with high fraud consulates you need to really lay on the proof. Did you go with her to the interview ? I think that wouldve helped alot if you hadnt.

Just because you have been denied doesnt mean that you cant refile, it just means that THAT petition is dead as of now ( if you dont appeal the decision ). If you want to attempt an appeal I suggest a lawyer.

The other course of action that you could take is to marry her and refile the CR1, but there is a chance that that too can be denied.

When my husband I first started talking about whom should move to whom, we decided on the USA, but we had a back up plan. If I was denied then I would file to move him to me. Have you considered that ? Have you thought about moving to her, I mean if you are willing to relocate her, its only fair that you also are willing to relocate.

~~~ Hes the chance Im taking ~~~

April 2007 - Met online

Oct. 2008 - He came to Canada to meet me

Dec 25 2009 officially engaged

March 2010 - sent off I-129F

March 27 2010 - Vermont receives package :)

April 3 2010 - Informed through mail that cheque is cashed NOA1

May 28 2010 - RFE notification ( yeah Im online checking alot >.< )

June 5 2010 - RFE hardcopy received

June 18 2010 - RFE returned ( had done it June 7 - but USPS returned grrrr )

--- case says we should hear from them in 60 days from June 18 ---

June 23 - Touched

Aug4 - Email notification of NoA2 :)

Aug. 10 - NOA2 Hardcopy received

Sept. 13 - Faxed off Package 3

Sept 14 - Interview notification set for Oct. 5

Oct. 5 2010 Interview Passed

March 17 2011 POE Canadian/US border

April 1 2011 Marriage

Mailed AOS June 1

Chicago Lockbox confirms delivery June 3

Check cashed through bank - notification June 9

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Where are you from? By your language it seems like English isn't your native tongue... so maybe if you're a naturalized USC or something and you brought someone else on a K-1, divorced them, and now this it'll look more like fraud.

Otherwise, is it really such a big deal to have previously brought someone over on a K-1? People divorce all the time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

In my opinion, that's not just a bright red flag, it's almost an automatic denial.

Not like having a baby would make any difference with your visa result, but why did you mention the titbit about not being able to have a baby? I suspect it’s b/c of huge misconception of having a baby is a sure approval you’ve heard from others. I had scammers telling me the something when I first started my process.

Come on ... nowadays unfortunately a lot of people got divorced. Do you mean that if you are divorced you are not allowed to marry again :blink:

May be she wasn't aware that he was married before at all

21/03/2012 - sent 129F to Dallas Lockbox
25/03/2012 - I129F recieved
26/03/2012 - NOA1
24/09/2012 - NOA2 text message
02/10/2012 - NVC left case sent to Bulgaria ;o)
15/10/2012 - Packet 3 recieved
27/10/2012 - Medical exam
29/10/2012 - Interview - APPROVED
25/11/2012 - POE Miami
01/02/2013 - married

AOS
02/01/2013 - AOS sent
02/12/2013 - NOA1 text and email
02/16/2013 - recieved biometrics appointment letter
02/26/2013 - biometrics appointment

08/29/2013 - received notice of potential interview waiver case

10/23/2013 - Interview approved ;o)

11/01/2013 - green card received

event.png

Jim will chime in on this soon enough as he is one who is very familar with the legalities of the accusation of fraud and the P6c marker associated with it...(not first hand, but he has done the research)

here is some important reading for you-

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/265128-p6cs-department-of-states-war-on-love-logic-law/page__p__4064661__fromsearch__1#entry4064661

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/245030-k1-noids-at-california-service-center/page__p__4589901__fromsearch__1#entry4589901

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/262804-sham-help/page__p__4034170__fromsearch__1#entry4034170

Ouch thats some tough reading. If they decide you're intelligible you're immediately marked as committing material fraud for applying? That should be overturned!

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.