Fiance.

Senator help? what is the meaning of that? who is this guy? what does he do to help us?

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello all!

I have read on VJ that a lot of ppl here get help with this senator, the question is Senator help? what is the meaning of that? who is this guy? what does he do to help us?

My papers was sent to Vermont, do you know the phone number of the senator there? I want to have it just in case.

thanks !

Edited by Fiance.
ticker.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

please to ask that of your USCitizen Petitioner.

He/She can explain it all to you.

Thanks so much !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hello all!

I have read on VJ that a lot of ppl here get help with this senator, the question is Senator help? what is the meaning of that? who is this guy? what does he do to help us?

My papers was sent to Vermont, do you know the phone number of the senator there? I want to have it just in case.

thanks !

Unless you live in Vermont, that state's Senators won't be interested in helping.

The Senators from the US citizen's state would be the ones to contact. Not that they can do much.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between September 6, 2012 andSeptember 14, 2012*.

You filed your petition in April... why are you even stressing about your Congressman?

EDIT: By the way. I stopped by your profile and read this [Our Story:A mutual friend introduced each other, and since then we have been chatting on skype, mails and viber.] Forgive me but, have you two met face to face?

Edited by Celeste & C

Timeline

Hullo F i a n c e [punctuation mark resembeling a period]

Yer NOA-1 date is '2012-04-26'

That's about one month ago.

Why in the world would you wish to waste the time of an Immigration Liason Staffer Human attached to a Senator's office in the area in which yer USCitizen Spouse resides? It's not that yer in Armenia, right?

For what it's worth, I've been watching yer posts over the past few months, and I must think ...

either yer a 19 year old gamer dude in Armenia with limited English

or yer a Visa Scam Artist.

Regardless (and I don't care which) can you translate the guide for K-1 visa into yer native language utilising http://translate.google.com ? today or todayish ? Yer missing important bits, and I see no resolution from yer lack of knowledge except that --__YOU__-- Study.

Later, after the translation and NOA-2 letter - come back and ask again, as I feel certain you'll have more questions about the DS-157 document intake for the IV Unit in Armenia.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

It sounds like you need to do some reading and talk to your US citizen fiance. He should be able to explain it all to you. You can show him this site and he can read for days on end and learn so much about the process. Sit back and relax. It's a waiting game.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between September 6, 2012 andSeptember 14, 2012*.

You filed your petition in April... why are you even stressing about your Congressman?

EDIT: By the way. I stopped by your profile and read this [Our Story:A mutual friend introduced each other, and since then we have been chatting on skype, mails and viber.] Forgive me but, have you two met face to face?

yes we have, I went there and he came to met my parents.

ticker.png

Hullo F i a n c e [punctuation mark resembeling a period]

Yer NOA-1 date is '2012-04-26'

That's about one month ago.

Why in the world would you wish to waste the time of an Immigration Liason Staffer Human attached to a Senator's office in the area in which yer USCitizen Spouse resides? It's not that yer in Armenia, right?

For what it's worth, I've been watching yer posts over the past few months, and I must think ...

either yer a 19 year old gamer dude in Armenia with limited English

or yer a Visa Scam Artist.

Did not understand a word you said.

Regardless (and I don't care which) can you translate the guide for K-1 visa into yer native language utilising http://translate.google.com ? today or todayish ? Yer missing important bits, and I see no resolution from yer lack of knowledge except that --__YOU__-- Study.

Later, after the translation and NOA-2 letter - come back and ask again, as I feel certain you'll have more questions about the DS-157 document intake for the IV Unit in Armenia.

ticker.png

Timeline

No? Excellent !

Timeline

yes so explain again how to get the guy number.

Typically, I'm the most helpful fella on the planet.

In yer particular case, I just flat-out refuse.

There's a reason, and you know it already.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.