Jilli & Ales

January CSC Transfers

184 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Our case was transferred back in January and we found out today that our case had been approved and that the Green Card is in the mail. We had originally filed in early December, didn't have an interview or any issues, just a slower than expected process, which isn't really unexpected when it comes to the US government. Hope more people who had their cases transferred who are still waiting get theirs approved soon as well.

Great news!

34e24bq.jpg

AOS Journey

Date Filed: 12-12-2011

NOA Date: 12-15-2011

Biometrics: 1-20-2012

Transfer: 1-13-2012

Congressional inquiry made: 7-26-2012

Approval!: 8-01-2012

Currently: BLISSFUL NOTHINGNESS!!

event.png

event.png

Our case was transferred back in January and we found out today that our case had been approved and that the Green Card is in the mail. We had originally filed in early December, didn't have an interview or any issues, just a slower than expected process, which isn't really unexpected when it comes to the US government. Hope more people who had their cases transferred who are still waiting get theirs approved soon as well.

Nice to know! I've been checking the mailbox everyday waiting for the same 'good news'. Like everyone in this thread, my husband and I have been anxiously waiting for my GC. We have also filed in December 2011 and been transferred to CSC in January 2011.

Glad to know that there's progress among people of the same timeline.

Congratulations! Hope we got ours very soon.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

This progress gives some of us hope

ROC JOURNEY

09-06-2014 - Mailed in I-751

09-12-2014 - NOA received

10-02-2014 - Biometrics

01-10-2014 - Approved

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations! Thanks for updating us so we get a glimmer of hope. I was transferred back in February so I got a ways to go. :lol:

Congrats on the approval! Perhaps we're finally all working our way to the top of the summit!

Total elapsed time between filing I-129F to GC in hand 569 days or 1 Year, 6 months, 22 days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCCESS!!!

In production!

The answer to your question is: DO IT NOW

34e24bq.jpg

AOS Journey

Date Filed: 12-12-2011

NOA Date: 12-15-2011

Biometrics: 1-20-2012

Transfer: 1-13-2012

Congressional inquiry made: 7-26-2012

Approval!: 8-01-2012

Currently: BLISSFUL NOTHINGNESS!!

event.png

event.png

In production!

HAHAHA...but what was the question??

ALSO:

congratulations-6.gif

Total elapsed time between filing I-129F to GC in hand 569 days or 1 Year, 6 months, 22 days.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

In production!

Right then! thats as good of a recommendation as i need.

Also HUZZAH!!! congrats on the approval!

ROC JOURNEY

09-06-2014 - Mailed in I-751

09-12-2014 - NOA received

10-02-2014 - Biometrics

01-10-2014 - Approved

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

197 days and counting.

4,728 hours and counting,

17,020,800 seconds and counting....

We called on Tuesday evening after work, and was placed on hold for an hour to talk to a Tier-2, and the call was disconnected before being able to speak to someone at Tier-2.

Will attempt to call this evening, and hopefully we'll be able to get through without an extensive wait time over phone.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hello,

i applied for my Green card in January 5th, and was transfered to teh california center ( it was supposed to eb faster ..) but..no..im still waiting for my Green card.

we contacted them and did a request but they said we cnat contact them until in 45 days.

any news why its taking them so long??

waiting is killing me...

Timeline

They now say to allow 180 days from case transfer until inquiring about the case.

where did you get this information?...cause we did an inquiry after the 180 days..and they said wait 45days to contact us again to see if we receive my card or not.headbonk.gif..again..they are really playing with waiting times..

where did you get this information?...cause we did an inquiry after the 180 days..and they said wait 45days to contact us again to see if we receive my card or not.headbonk.gif..again..they are really playing with waiting times..

The 180 days is from the date it was transferred to the California Service Center. If they told you 45 days maybe that is from the date you called them and put in a service request. Did you put in a service request? Did you talk to a tier 2 representative?

Edited by Thomas and Kristi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Through their system, both automatic and a person. Usually(no matter what petition) they ask you to wait 30 days beyond the normal processing time before putting in a service request. Processing time(180 days) + 30 days. They sometimes just throw a number out there above 30. Otherwise you can try this; http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextoid=c561767d005f2210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD however it'll most like take longer that what you're already doing.

K1 process, October 2010 > POE, July 2011

I-129F approved in 180 days from NOA1 date. (195 days from filing to NOA2 in hand)

Interview took 224 days from I-129F NOA1 date. (241 days from filing petition until visa in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until POE: 285 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

AOS process, December 2011 > July 2012

EAD/AP Approval took 51 days from NOA1 date to email update. (77 days from filing until EAD/AP in hand)

AOS Approval took 206 days from NOA1 date to email update. (231 days from filing until greencard in hand)

From filing I-129F petition until greencard in hand: 655 days

Click timeline or "about me" for all details.

Timeline

The 180 days is from the date it was transferred to the California Service Center. If they told you 45 days maybe that is from the date you called them and put in a service request. Did you put in a service request? Did you talk to a tier 2 representative?

yes, we did put on a service request....i guess they are very good at puting people on hold for months..:-(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.