B_J

Zimmerman to be charged

95 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I will assume the legal powers have more info than we do and have good reason to take this course of action.

If not, the guy is being politically lynched.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Timeline

I'm interested in whether or not Zimmerman's former attorneys violated attorney-client privilege when they said that he was probably nuts. They should have just said, "We're no longer representing him" and left it at that. Now they may have hampered his defense. Awesome job guys!wacko.gif

Zimmerman ran off the reservation, not realizing he had legal representation. I stand by my statement: He is a freak.

Insanity might be his best defense.

Edited by ☼

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

If he is found not guilty do you think we have a situation on our hands similar to the Rodney King riots?

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Probably the same level o stuff,

But I'm thinking that Sanford will be 'bought out' by unwhite folk, in about a 30 mile radius from the PD.

Instead of violence , it'll be a real-estate take-over, complete with properly transferred deeds.

Lets see What The Revereds Al and Jesse do, circa 26 MAY 2012.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Second degree murder cases often involve a death that allegedly occurred because of a heat of passion or act that was so dangerous i[t] warrants a criminal action be brought against the Defendant. The classic example is the spouse who finds their partner having an affair with another person and immediately acts to kill either the partner or the partner's lover. In order to convict a defendant in Florida of Second-degree murder, the State of Florida must prove the following three elements beyond a reasonable doubt:

1. The victim is dead;
  2. The death was caused by the criminal act of the defendant;
  3. There was an unlawful killing of the victim by an act imminently dangerous to another and demonstrating a depraved mind without regard for human life.

http://www.arnoldlawfirmllc.com/CM/Custom/SecondDegreeMurder.asp

Edited by ☼

Tawana Brawley, Duke lacrosse case

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

To prove the crime of Second Degree Murder, the State must prove the following three elements beyond a reasonable doubt:

1. (Victim) is dead.

2. The death was caused by the criminal act of (defendant).

3. There was an unlawful killing of (victim) by an act imminently dangerous to another and demonstrating a depraved mind without regard for human life.

Definitions.

An “act” includes a series of related actions arising from and performed pursuant to a single design or purpose.

An act is “imminently dangerous to another and demonstrating a depraved mind” if it is an act or series of acts that:

1. a person of ordinary judgment would know is reasonably certain to kill or do serious bodily injury to another, and

2. is done from ill will, hatred, spite, or an evil intent, and

3. is of such a nature that the act itself indicates an indifference to human life.

In order to convict of Second Degree Murder, it is not necessary for the State to prove the defendant had an intent to cause death.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:i8sT_uJSn4wJ:www.floridasupremecourt.org/jury_instructions/chapters/chapter7/p2c7s7.4.rtf+demonstrating+a+depraved+mind+without+regard+for+human+life&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Actually it will boil down to who threw the first punch, and if Martin was in fact on top of Zimmerman pummeling him. Following a person in Florida is not illegal, (following the same person multiple times is stalking). Asking a person what you are doing in the neighborhood is not a crime. Doesn't matter if Zimmerman was following Martin, or if he asked him what he was up to. If Martin attacked Zimmerman, and Zimmerman felt he was in danger of great bodily harm, he was justified in shooting Martin. Here is a link to a case where a person chased a suspected robber and stabbed him to death.The prosecutor charged him with 2nd degreee murder also,and the judge threw the case out based on the stand your ground law. http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/21/2706789/miami-judge-stabbing-in-the-back.html

Under Florida law, “[a] person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.” § 776.013(3), Fla. Stat. (2007

Actually it will boil down to who threw the first punch, and if Martin was in fact on top of Zimmerman pummeling him. Following a person in Florida is not illegal, (following the same person multiple times is stalking). Asking a person what you are doing in the neighborhood is not a crime. Doesn't matter if Zimmerman was following Martin, or if he asked him what he was up to. If Martin attacked Zimmerman, and Zimmerman felt he was in danger of great bodily harm, he was justified in shooting Martin. Here is a link to a case where a person chased a suspected robber and stabbed him to death.The prosecutor charged him with 2nd degreee murder also,and the judge threw the case out based on the stand your ground law. http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/21/2706789/miami-judge-stabbing-in-the-back.html

Under Florida law, “[a] person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.” § 776.013(3), Fla. Stat. (2007

We tried explaining that to the Rev. Al fans on here but it went completely over their head.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

That's pretty interesting. Whether Zimmerman was right or wrong morally, looks like based on Florida law they have no business trying this case. Based on that prosecutor running her mouth for 10 minutes before she got to the point, this is just gonna be a media circus.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Actually it will boil down to who threw the first punch, and if Martin was in fact on top of Zimmerman pummeling him. Following a person in Florida is not illegal, (following the same person multiple times is stalking). Asking a person what you are doing in the neighborhood is not a crime. Doesn't matter if Zimmerman was following Martin, or if he asked him what he was up to. If Martin attacked Zimmerman, and Zimmerman felt he was in danger of great bodily harm, he was justified in shooting Martin. Here is a link to a case where a person chased a suspected robber and stabbed him to death.The prosecutor charged him with 2nd degreee murder also,and the judge threw the case out based on the stand your ground law. http://www.miamihera...n-the-back.html

Under Florida law, "[a] person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony." § 776.013(3), Fla. Stat. (2007

:thumbs:

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

So railroad a man for defending himself. Guess they decided that having someone bash your skull against the cement is not harmful. Maybe she thought it was just wrestling. Soon they will try to make it where white men can't defend themselves. Open season it looks like. Buy lots of ammo.

Timeline

That's pretty interesting. Whether Zimmerman was right or wrong morally, looks like based on Florida law they have no business trying this case. Based on that prosecutor running her mouth for 10 minutes before she got to the point, this is just gonna be a media circus.

Yes it is a media circus and a political prosecution. The government has a huge hurdle to prove 2nd degree murder based on the FL. statute.

The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Link

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

He's being tried because of these men....

Obama.jpg

eric-holder-picture.jpg

race-card.jpg

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

Yeah!