90 posts in this topic

I'ma have to knock this fool into next friday! :bonk::bonk:

Nov 14, 2011 - I-129F packet sent.

Nov 15, 2011 - Packet received and signed by (J. Authur)

Nov 18, 2011 - NOA1 (Notice by text message and Email)

Mar 02, 2012 - NOA2 (Notice by text message and Email) [Took 105 days]

Mar 07, 2012 - NOA2 Hard copy arrived by mail.

Mar 19, 2012 - NVC recieved my case.

Mar 20, 2012 - NVC fowarded my case to US embassy in DR.

April 05, 2012 - DOS gave us our interview date. (May 14th)

Dec 20, 2012 - I-485 packet sent.

Dec 21, 2012 - Packet recieved and signed by (...)

Dec 27, 2012 - NOA1 (Notice by text message and Email)

Jan 6, 2013 - NOA1 (Hard copies by mail)

It's true that we never truly know a person until they are here, living with us....but when the relationship is wrong, it's wrong. There were some signs before he came here but nothing that would have made me change my mind about him coming. I was really hopeful and determined to make it work .... but God didn't want this to happen and I know there is a good reason why I had to /have to suffer.

just be strong, and remember everything happens for a reason. if that relationship was not meant to be, it was for a good reason. And i sure belive that God has something very special for you :)

uvy5nraznbg21.png

as1cMf70g410510MDAwMDEwN2x8MDAwMTEwOGxkf

06/18/2008 Met

06/11/2011 Married

07/23/2011 I-130 filed and sent

07/26/2011 NOA1

08/05/2011 Last updated

02/09/2012 NOA2

02/22/2012 NVC received

02/27/2012 AOS Fee

02/29/2012 AOS Fee received in mail and paid

03/01/2012 AOS shows as PAID

03/05/2012 sent AOS and DS-3032(regular mail)

03/13/2012 iV bill invoiced

03/15/2012 IV bill paid

03/16/2012 IV bill shows as paid

03/19/2012 IV package sent(express mail)

03/20/2012 NVC Received package

03/22/2012 CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!

Interview Date!!!!! May 10th 2012 Thank God!!

Interview Approved!!

05/15/2012 Picked up Visa

05/19/2012 POE Miami

05/21/2012 Applied for SSN @ local office

06/01/2012 Received Welcome Letter

06/06/2012 Green Card Received

06/08/2012 Went to SS office to reapply for SSN

06/14/2012 Received SSN in the mail

VISA PROCESS OVER FINALLY!!!!

Removing of Conditions

03/08/2014 I-751 Package Sent

03/11/2014 I-751 Package Received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I commend you also because you are doing something about this. Man would love to be in your cheering section on your April 9th appoint day. Maybe old boy will show up. But its because of wonderful honest people like you that will help with this Visa Fraud. It has to be more than just a slap on wrist and deportation. Jail time, hell daddy and momma are harboring a criminal IMO.

We need fraudsters think twice about doing this, making it not so easy for a GC and be VERY afraid from women from Dominican Republic, cuz they take no mess. LOL Love it.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

I'ma have to knock this fool into next friday! :bonk::bonk:

BESTIE!!! Come help me!!! jejejeje

Married: 6/17/11

I-130 Sent: 7/9/11

NOA1 : 7/14/11

I-129F Sent: 7/21/11

NOA1: 7/21/11

NOA2: 8/22/11

NVC Received: 8/24/11

NVC Left: 8/26/11

Consulate Received: 9/5/11

Packet 4 Received: 10/4/11

Medical Done: 11/7/11

Interview: 11/23/11

Approved: 11/23/11

Changed to CR1: 12/16/11

Medical Re-Done: 1/5/12

Waiting for Issuance of Visa.........

Sam, I thought that the intial phone call to ICE on the day he walked out, which was less than a week being in The US lead ICE to put his GC on hold.

Have you brought those sexy stiletto high kicking shoes yet, walk proud with your head held high. His actions are not those of a man, but a boy in a man's body. Deal with him the same way you would deal with a child.

Edited by LIFE'SJOURNEY

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Well, his father is helping him, I'm sure, but on the other side, his father has built a good name for himself and his family, and Jensy's actions are damaging that. What he's trying to do is ship him to North Caroline, where Jensy's mother lives, to get him away.

OK- so Dad's helping him (my opinion) - complicit (sp?) in all.

IMO, you were just a tool to get into the country, there's some 'family plan' that you were never told about, ages past.

Sorry you got taken.

Remember, when you not get proper response with the local police? File a detailed report with the Internal Affairs Office, fax it to the general PD fax office 3 times/day till things change to your favour.

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

DAUUUUUMM I can't believe he is still on some SHyttt. Yes some policemen don't care about anything and don't do their job right. :bonk: :bonk: So since the marriage counseling obviously didn't work will the judge be giving you the divorce soon? How did your April 9th appointment go?

Check out my "About Me" tab on my profile to learn about my detailed timeline with the K-1 Visa and AOS process....

Live life, Laugh lots, Love forever.....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Go and fight girl! Happy to hear that you are moving on. Be more vigilant around you till no possibility for him to touch you.

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

DAUUUUUMM I can't believe he is still on some SHyttt. Yes some policemen don't care about anything and don't do their job right. :bonk: :bonk: So since the marriage counseling obviously didn't work will the judge be giving you the divorce soon? How did your April 9th appointment go?

Yea. That counseling was a FAIL!!! April 9 was a complete waste of time. The new restraining order was NEVER served so basically he knows nothing and has no obligation to follow and rules regarding that. Now in going back in the 30th. That's his court date for the assault charge as well as an opportunity to renew the RO. wasting my vacation time to do this is pussing me off more than anything.

OK- so Dad's helping him (my opinion) - complicit (sp?) in all.

IMO, you were just a tool to get into the country, there's some 'family plan' that you were never told about, ages past.

Sorry you got taken.

Remember, when you not get proper response with the local police? File a detailed report with the Internal Affairs Office, fax it to the general PD fax office 3 times/day till things change to your favour.

Good Luck !

I agree. And thanks for that advice. I also thought about sending a formal complaint to IA. Guess that's on tmrws agenda.

Sam, I thought that the intial phone call to ICE on the day he walked out, which was less than a week being in The US lead ICE to put his GC on hold.

Have you brought those sexy stiletto high kicking shoes yet, walk proud with your head held high. His actions are not those of a man, but a boy in a man's body. Deal with him the same way you would deal with a child.

That call to ICE seems to have been a waste of time. His GC came in the mail yesterday. Made me nauseous to see it. That's going back where it came from first thing in the morning.

Married: 6/17/11

I-130 Sent: 7/9/11

NOA1 : 7/14/11

I-129F Sent: 7/21/11

NOA1: 7/21/11

NOA2: 8/22/11

NVC Received: 8/24/11

NVC Left: 8/26/11

Consulate Received: 9/5/11

Packet 4 Received: 10/4/11

Medical Done: 11/7/11

Interview: 11/23/11

Approved: 11/23/11

Changed to CR1: 12/16/11

Medical Re-Done: 1/5/12

Waiting for Issuance of Visa.........

God Bless you girl! I was blown away by what a strong individual you are. Keep your head up high and do your thing. But please also remember to protect yourself. From what I gathered, this guy is up to no good here, so please, please, please take good care of your self.

"Shoot me down but I wont fall, I am titanium"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
That call to ICE seems to have been a waste of time. His GC came in the mail yesterday. Made me nauseous to see it. That's going back where it came from first thing in the morning.

Usually, a visit to the local USCIS (via Infopass) to talk with the Ice Section Chief, works best.

Just saying.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Yea. That counseling was a FAIL!!! April 9 was a complete waste of time. The new restraining order was NEVER served so basically he knows nothing and has no obligation to follow and rules regarding that. Now in going back in the 30th. That's his court date for the assault charge as well as an opportunity to renew the RO. wasting my vacation time to do this is pussing me off more than anything.

That's so stupid all because he didn't get like come on he knows what he did to deserve it in the first place. So if he doesn't show up for the 30th what happens? Hell yea you could have been enjoying your vacation by going on an actual vacay instead of going back and forth with this.

Check out my "About Me" tab on my profile to learn about my detailed timeline with the K-1 Visa and AOS process....

Live life, Laugh lots, Love forever.....

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I agree. And thanks for that advice. I also thought about sending a formal complaint to IA. Guess that's on tmrws agenda.

sam what happened with your case. Any updates

jkshrmfeqk.png

ooOcm7.png

event.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone....So I wanted to give an update as to what's been going on.

After my last post, as everyone said, he tried to come back. It took a lot to stay strong and not allow that, but I knew it was in my best interest to not let him into my life again. I felt as though he was a stranger, and there was no trust.

He received the divorce papers, brought them to his father, and they consulted a family friend lawyer who advised him how much he had screwed up. The lawyer contacted me and said that Jensy did not want a divorce, that he wanted to work things out, so the stipulation to signing the divorce was that, we would attend marriage counseling to see if the problems could be remedied. I knew he would either back out of counseling, or be unhappy with the reaction from the counselor regarding his behavior, so I agreed to participate. I wanted this divorce over with ASAP.

About 3 weeks after he had left, we went to our first session, and it was less than productive. He was trying to validate his actions and behavior, but she was not as understanding as he would have liked. She did make some points about how the adjustment is difficult and so on, but for the most part, when were leaving, she said she felt this was not salvageable. He insisted we would make this work, one way or another.

After the appointment he said he did not feel it was necessary to go to the counselor again, that we are married and we can fix this without anyone's help. I expressed my disagreement in that and reminded him how the only reason that appointment had taken place was to file for the divorce. He stated that he would not sign and that was it. This is when more chaos began.

So days pass, weeks, and he continues to insist I give him another chance, that he began working and he really wanted to try to show me that his intentions were not what I thought, but instead to be a provider and supportive husband. I verified that he was working, and that lasted less than one week. His attitude at the job was cocky and they told him they no longer needed him there. He ran out of money, his friends were growing tired of having him stay there and be a burden on them, so he became desperate. He had his friends calling me and my friends on a regular basis, basically begging to let him come back to me....but while they were making these calls, on the other end they were taking him to bars, clubs, strip clubs and other "non productive" place on a daily basis. He had begun using drugs and drinking regularly. He started to speak to me in the most disrespectful way, telling me I was less of a woman and that I was psychotic, that I needed to have someone show me what a real wife is, etc......

His father called to tell me what a change in attitude Jensy had, as though he were being brainwashed or something. Honestly, I couldn't be bothered with this anymore. After being jilted by him the first time, my guard was up super high...high enough to block any emotional attachment I felt toward him. Don't get me wrong...there's been a lot of crying and confusion on my part, but that is to be expected in this type of situation. I would be dammed if I let my heart think for me again though.

Fast forward....

2 weeks ago on a Friday he passed by my home and asked if I'd go to a movie. I immediately noticed his eyes were strange, like he was in a daze, and his facial expressions were weird. Then it hit me....he had been doing drugs. Apparently, from one of his lovely friends, I found out he was smoking some "legal" cannibinoid substance that allows you to get the same high as marijuana, but does not come out in a drug screening. The crazy part of that is it causes hallucinations, paralysis, seizures, violence, etc.......

I knew he was not in his right mind and tried to quickly get him away from me. He became FURIOUS and began choking me. Now, although I can defend myself very adequately, it would be a cold day in hell before I would hit him back and he then try to file for that VAWA ####### (or whatever it is)! HELLLLL NO! So, I found a way to get away, locked myself inside my home, and he left. I called the police but they informed me that, because we were still married, and that I had no idea where he lived, it would be a waste of time for them to respond to the call. But that if he returned, to call right away. Now, the halfassness from my local PD is a whole other story.....

Next morning...my daughter leaves for work and she calls me right away to tell me Jensy is outside in a car with his friend. I lock all doors and close the shades. When I go to look out the window I see him trying to break in. He had no idea I was home. I ran upstairs to my tenants apartment and called 911. He had managed to come in through a window in my daughters room, grab some things and leave...but not before the police caught him running away.

They said he could not be arrested on the breaking and entering, because we were married (really?), but that he would be arrested for the DV that had occurred the night before. I was assured he would be in jail until Monday when he would be arraigned. That did not happen. The allowed him to bail out...and he was back in the street harassing again. On Monday he had court, the judge gave him a stay away order and he did not listen. He also turned down his right to a court appointed lawyer and decided to represent himself. SMH.

After court he started calling my family and friends, demanding I give him his green card and any other immigration documents that would arrive or he wouldn't leave me alone. Of course, we know this wasn't going to happen. And of course, I call the PD to report his harassing 3rd party contact, but they said "we don't have time to run out and respond to every little complaint. if he's not harming you, what's the problem? at this point you sound like the town crier". Now this came from an Officer in Charge which blew my mind. So, I contacted the Captain, explained how disgusted I was with the PD, and he issued a warrant for Jensy's arrest. That of course, has not been followed through with. Jensy is still in the street somewhere........

I have to go back to court on April 9, and I have an appt with immigration right before. This WILL come to an end....even if the system continues to fail me, I am determined to fight this until I receive the closure I deserve.

My spirits are up and I feel free. I said I would never do this visa thing again, but you know what.....we never know where we will find love, and if it comes to me from over seas...then so be it. I refuse to let one heartless person ruin my life and/or chance for real love. But as for now, I am taking time for me, to heal and regroup.

Sorry for the rambling.....and I hate to be a damper on everyones great news, but its good to hear the "other" side of the visa journey.

;)

Sorry to hear all that Drama. Hope he gets what he deserves!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

sam what happened with your case. Any updates

Yeah, stay strong and safe, and keep us updated. :thumbs:

Marriage : June 30, 2011

I-130 Sent : November 26, 2011

I-130 NOA1 : December 2, 2011

I-130 Approved : May 2, 2012

NVC Received : May 14, 2012

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : June 1, 2012

Pay I-864 Bill : June 5, 2012

Return Completed DS-3032 : June 1, 2012

Pay IV Bill : June 7, 2012

Case Completed at NVC : July 2, 2012

Interview Date : September 28, 2012

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : October 3, 2012

US Entry : December 23, 2012

Processing Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 152 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 301 days from your I-130 NOA1 date.

- - - - -

Swedish-American Midsummer

My wedding day - the best day of my life

Mr. Borkström @ Wordpress.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.