one...two...tree

Fox News Readers: Trayvon Martin A ‘Little Thug Ghetto Monkey.’

346 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Back in the day my brother and I went to the Eagles club to give my step dad a beat down. The plan was I get him out of the bar and my brother would come from behind and knock him upside the head with the baseball bat. I got him outside the bar, my brother stayed behind the truck (he chickened out) and I got the beat down of my life. A cop parked across the street watched the entire thing. When the cop saw I was close to losing my teeth he finally rolled across the street and pulled up next to us. I was lying in the snow covered in blood with my step day still wailing on me. The cop rolled down the window and said I'm going to give you boys three choices; 1) "You can stop this sh*t and go back inside the bar. 2) you can get in your rigs and head home (so much for DWI back then), or 3) I can run both of you boys in and let the magistrate handle it."

I went in the bar to clean up, my step dad bought me a shot of tequila and a bud, and the next day I beat the holy ####### out of my brother.

:rofl: :rofl:

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Back in the day my brother and I went to the Eagles club to give my step dad a beat down. The plan was I get him out of the bar and my brother would come from behind and knock him upside the head with the baseball bat. I got him outside the bar, my brother stayed behind the truck (he chickened out) and I got the beat down of my life. A cop parked across the street watched the entire thing. When the cop saw I was close to losing my teeth he finally rolled across the street and pulled up next to us. I was lying in the snow covered in blood with my step day still wailing on me. The cop rolled down the window and said I'm going to give you boys three choices; 1) "You can stop this sh*t and go back inside the bar. 2) you can get in your rigs and head home (so much for DWI back then), or 3) I can run both of you boys in and let the magistrate handle it."

I went in the bar to clean up, my step dad bought me a shot of tequila and a bud, and the next day I beat the holy ####### out of my brother.

I have a few stories like that growing up in Detroit. You gave someone a beating, or you took a beating. Never EVER EVER involve the cops. Shake hands with your family and move on.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Timeline

And you are proud of that? :wacko: There is some serious dis-functionality, if not outright criminality, in that tale.

And you are proud of that? :wacko: There is some serious dis-functionality, if not outright criminality, in that tale.

He had just knocked our mom upside the head (not to say she didn't start it because I'm sure she did), so what were we suppose to do? Stand there with our heads up our ####### and go to some kind of shrink classes for sissies and wonder what sex we should be or pay him back in like manor? We handle our own business up here as much as the law will allow. We don't go calling 911 unless our house is burning down.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

He had just knocked our mom upside the head (not to say she didn't start it because I'm sure she did), so what were we suppose to do? Stand there with our heads up our ####### and go to some kind of shrink classes for sissies and wonder what sex we should be or pay him back in like manor? We handle our own business up here as much as the law will allow. We don't go calling 911 unless our house is burning down.

You don't call 911 for killing someone? What do y'all do, bury them, or chop them up and eat them?blink.gif

You don't call 911 for killing someone? What do y'all do, bury them, or chop them up and eat them?blink.gif

That all depends on who's doing the killing and who's getting killed. My cousin used to work for the Frank Colacurcio family and whacked at least two people that I know of. And no I didn't call 911 nor did I say anything to anyone about it. The finally got him an a manslaughter charge from some ####### that happened up in Fairbanks and he did his time and now he's kind of reformed from his criminal ways. That and he's old now like me.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

In FL, that's all it takes. A reasonable believe that the use of deadly force is necessary to defend oneself or another from death or great bodily harm. They lowered the bar 7 years ago and "justifiable homicides" have skyrocketed since. After all, there's always only one person that can attest to whether or not one reasonably believed to have been in danger - the killer. Just don't shoot a cop. Then you're toast. Everyone else is fair game. Shoot them all and let God sort them out. Welcome to the Sunshine State.

Where was Al Sharpton in those cases?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Are you referring to the father that chased a man who was already leaving the playground and then grabbed him. That guy was an idiot and doesn't serve your view well at all.

Yes, I'm sure the veteran derserved to die in front of his 8 year-old daughter. He was shot on the playground contradicting the account that he chased a man who was already leaving the premises. That shite happened in my backyard - not literally but close enough to home. I don't know a single person in this neighborhood that believes that the veteran brought this on himself. Not one. Since the 'shoot them all, let God sort them out' law took effect, the number of 'justifiable' homicides in this state has tripled. The overall number of homicides has also increased - we had 907 homicides a year on average in the 5 years before 'stand your ground' became law and 1,100 on average in the 5 years since 'stand your ground' became law. So, all we have accomplished here is to get more people killed. Just what the doctor ordered.

all we have accomplished here is to get more people killed.

Then you should be well on your way to a polite society in no time!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

For too many years we had it the way you want it to revert back to -- look how that served us, criminals gone wild.

We had fewer homicides in FL before 'stand your gorund' became law in 2005. There are more people murdered every year now - not fewer - and there are more perps walking the streets. The population of this state is less safe than it was before but that shouldn't come as a surprise since public safety is certainly not what this ####### legislation was ever about.

Then you should be well on your way to a polite society in no time!

Not really. The Wild West was not known to be particularly polite. They'd have called it the Polite West but didn't. And we do know why.

Where was Al Sharpton in those cases?

Who cares?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

looking more and more as we learn the "facts" that Trayvon was a little thug...

Suspended from school multiple times, caught for graffiti, etc...

Yeah, this kid was an "angel" alright....

Sounds like a hoodlum to me!

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I think the whole "stand your ground" law is probably off topic now. I was watching an interview of zimmerman's lawyer where he stated that it did not apply in this case.

Edited by Sousuke

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I think you really under estimate those that have consciously decided their safety is important enough to secure a CCW and carry a firearm. CCW holders understand the heavy burden of having to discharge a weapon in self defense (there are exceptions) and the possible legal fallout, thugs and criminals do not have the same regard.

MCCW holders usually don't draw their weapons at the first sign of 'somethings not right' however, they do get prepared to do so, that's what I do .

You refer to CCW holders as if they are a homogenous group of people that are all cautious, restrained, law-abiding types. Where do you come by this fantasy? They are obviously a very diverse lot, just as the population at large is quite diverse! I think you have greatly OVER-estimated a significant minority of those who want CCW permits! And I am quite certain that a good number of 'thugs and criminals' also manage to get CCW permits!

Well said and that has been my stance on this. If you step to another man or woman and get a good ole fashion beat-down, just take your azz whopping and lick your wounds later. I really do not think self defense should be allowed as a legal defense where one caused or instigated a situation to the point of needing to resort to deadly force to save his azz. In the old days, we called such a person a trouble-maker.

Lethal force and a lethal force legal defense should be reserved for those that are defending their lives or the lives of others from an aggressor, in which the person using lethal force did not first make an overt contribution toward the aggressor.

This I agree with!