one...two...tree

Fox News Readers: Trayvon Martin A ‘Little Thug Ghetto Monkey.’

346 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

littlegreenfootballs.com has posted a partial list of the comments regarding the murder of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. You'll recall that Trayvon, armed with Skittles and a bottle of iced tea, was stalked by George Zimmerman and shot for the crime of walking while black. Three weeks on and Zimmerman has yet to be arrested. The Department of Justice and the FBI have announced that they will be investigating this…oversight as a hate crime. Apparently this has outraged the Fox News commentator community.

Warning: The following conservative responses are disturbing in the extreme.

What a shame—a tragedy, really— because the dead lil' gangsta could've used "'A-FIRM-TIV AK-SHUN" to go to kollige an play footballz and make lotsa cash munny!"

[…]

Fast and Furious didn't work to pass new gun control so now Eric Holder will try the race card.

[…]

No matter how crime figures are massaged by those who want to acknowledge or dispute the existence of a Dirty War, there is nothing ambiguous about what the official statistics portray: for the past 45 years a large segment of bIack America has waged a war of v i o l e n t retribution against white America.

[…]

Zimmerman was attacked by the man and defended himself with a gun. Zimmerman's wounds were verified by police.

[…]

17 = child. LOL!!!!!!

Let the LIB word games begin.

[…]

Yet the "justice department" refuses to prosecute any voter intimidation that involves a blac k as the intimidator.

[…]

Why should anyone care about this kid? Because he is of color? People don't value kids period. They are property. BTW, I am a conservative that cares a great deal about kids. We follow hundreds of cases each year, many white babies and children, none of them get attention. But he does??

[…]

Zimmerman felt threatened by Martin's gang's actions…this could have possibly lead to these terrible circumstances. Gang violence MUST BE STOPPED OBAMA!

[…]

Blacks can do no wrong, period! That is the DOJ's excuse for becoming involved. 50+ years of being told they are special and entitled and the gov't's only focus is to make it so!!

[…]

In any event, it appears to be a case of one sc u m bag Cuban-type (Zimmerman) offing some scummy b l a ck kid (Trayyy-Vonnnn)…in some trash neighborhood….

but now, because the dead kid's a kneegrow, we have:

the BIG BAD FBI on this "important" case…and

the usual BLACK-RADICAL-PROTESTERS who can't mind their own business!

[…]

Gated communities exist because people are afraid….& negros thrive on crime…Look at our prisons.

[…]

Need that too….But Negr0s only have their welfare checks….and in any event can't follow rules

[…]

What time do the riots start? Gotta get my popcorn and munchies ready for the "hood" burning!

[…]

Funny you never see them rally against the drug dealing murderers that control their neighborhoods. LOL!!!

[…]

How does anyone know what this 17 yr old said, Most likely he threw the race card out " you stop me because I*M B L ACK" and then became threatning. The media alway plants the seed of doubt when when a B l ac k is sh ot by a caucasian

[…]

maybe his gang brothers incited violence too?

[…]

How'd the kid get into the "gated" community in the first place?

[…]

Them monkeys can jump!

[…]

This is going to be a tough case. gang violence is hard to prosecute. martin's gang may even want to retaliate. this is scary

[…]

Let's find out why the "po' baby" was REALLY there!

[…]

The little thug ghetto monkey should have been home doing his homework, not out gang bangin.

[…]

I'm just glad Zimmerman didnt miss and hit an innocent bystander.

[…]

THIS IS PURE RACIST!! When do you ever see the DOJ investigate the death of a white child??

[…]

This is pure B.S I want to see the kids police record even if something is expounged also why was he removed from facebook it says account terminated.Why because his parents are trying to cover his tracks just like if you hit a bus they see Dollar signs.People have dragged data about Zimmerman out where is the kids past.Don't say he was a good boy prove it.Ask yourself what is more likely to happen any 17 year old kid when you ask a question.A smartass reply I have never and I mean never seen a teenager run unless he did something wrong.I guess no crinimal has ever cased a place when they went to a store.It takes me aback the way all these facts are quoted by people who read one story on a issue.

[…]

Who says his gang wasn't hiding near by?

[…]

he could be a good kid, but being in a gang doesn't help his case

[…]

An unfortunate death, but when will DOJ investigate the death of a Caucsasian?

[…]

Here we go again— a LOCAL law enforcement matter (no federal issues) is being hijacked by the FEDS because the alleged "victim" is bl a c k! We all KNOW this kid was up to no good and now he's feedin' worms. Too bad-ha ha ha!

[…]

Last night on CNN Anderson Cooper kept referring to zimmerman as white when he knew he was Hispanic I wonder why

[…]

maybe then the kid was not bIack maybe Hawaiian like tiger woods then we can say s p i c s h o o t s Hawaiian

[…]

This has Bl ack racist Holder and his all bl ack racist "DOJ Civil Rights Div" written all over it.

[…]

Crack Skittles the new disguise

[…]

Skittles actually has a couple slang meanings. Could be referring to recreational usage of Coricidin. Also refers to a male getting lipstick marks from young ladies on the member. Taste the rainbow..

[…]

You think the DOJ or main stream will report zimmerman was Hispanic not White

[…]

That is all it was — just another n i qq er. No loss

[…]

He was slinging crack.

[…]

Is tea and skittles slang for guns and crack.

[…]

Skittles is actually slang for recreational usage of Coricidin.

[…]

This is what happens when you join a gang. kids need to learn from Martin's mistakes

[…]

They should have a hunting season in Florida for these drug crazed gang members.

[…]

This could have had a tragic outcome. His gun could have jammed. Whew!

[…]

At least he didn't chain him to the back of his truck?!?!?

[…]

How long will it take to get all of those little blk curly nappys out of the White House bedding so that the next POTUS can sleep without that Creepy Crawly feeling .

[…]

The picture is of an innocent choir boy designed to evoke sympathy for the "victum" and justify the skewed actions of a corrupt department of justice.

[…]

the b!ack community has created a sense of fear with the excessive amounts of cr!me and v!olence and the glamorizing and glorification of cr!mes and v!olence through c rap music (term used lightly) and most are rude, crude, nasty and give others the tough guy BS attitude.You people (term also used lightly) made your beds and now have to lie in them………don't be angry with us or blame us you did this all on your own.

[…]

Hunting, maybe thinning the herd…

[…]

It is obvious the un-civilized B!ACKS who dwell in the greatist nation on earth have never wanted to be part of the TEAM, they CRY and P!SS and MOAN at every given oportunity about fairness and equality, While lining up for the free ride at welfare.

The United States is cursed with these baboons, Who will never gain the ability to stand up and make it on their own without our help.

They are the eternal retarded stepchild , needfull and helpless until the end of time.

[…]

Now the family of the kid has lost there way out of the ghetto.

[…]

ANOTHER TOOKY WILLIAMS, ABORTED.

GOOD SHOT ZIMMY. lol

I would like to thank LGF for wading through this cesspool, I went and found some more, because why should he suffer alone?

This is nothing but liberal racism at it's worst. If this kid had have been white, the DOJ would never be involved.

Here is a crazy thought. Let's all wait until the law enforcement officers do their job, then we can judge. I know, what a silly idea.

niqqers don't walk, they shuffle, and how was doing all of that one handed, cause we know the other hand was holding his clown pants up.

Oh stop it with the "skittles" BS and trying to make him sound like some innocent little toddler riding on a little red tricycle.

Oh swell, I knew it! Yes, here comes The Great Negroid Racist Al Sharpton himself to try once again to extract ghetto justice on a white person by being judge, jury and executioner…just the way liberals like it.

what did Martin's gang tattoos say?

Edited by Mister Fancypants

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Do you purposely seek to be disingenuous? There is no shortage of racist filth one can read in the Yahoo News comments area. Yet you post this as if only those commenting on Fox News would be right-wing or conservative.

Majority of that racist filth is by conservatives. BTW, yes, you can find similar comments on Yahoo....made usually by conservatives who are normally the nativist, anti-immigrant, xenophobic bottom of the barrel neanderthals. Read Fox Nation comments section and you will find such dreck daily.

Bottom line here is that some motherfcuking redneck killed himself a ni##er and doesn't even get arrested for it. The kid had done absolutely nothing wrong other than walking the neighborhood while being black. They ought to fry that cold motherfcuking killer but the authorities didn't even bother to arrest his criminal fcuking #######. That's fcuking outrageous.

if i remember right, i think he was out buying himself some skittles and iced tea. and now that sweet-faced kid is gone. the whole danm thing makes me sick too.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Timeline
if i remember right, i think he was out buying himself some skittles and iced tea. and now that sweet-faced kid is gone. the whole danm thing makes me sick too.

Murders happen every day in this country. Here in sunny Florida, we just quit prosecuting the murderers. Whether the victim is an innocent child, whether the victim is veteran that served his country honorably. Doesn't matter. The rights of cold blooded killers to kill as they desire and see fit just matter more in this state than the lives of innocent people. That's the real tragedy.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Timeline

Majority of that racist filth is by conservatives. BTW, yes, you can find similar comments on Yahoo....made usually by conservatives who are normally the nativist, anti-immigrant, xenophobic bottom of the barrel neanderthals. Read Fox Nation comments section and you will find such dreck daily.

Using your logic or is it that you have hard data proving the racist comments on Yahoo emanates predominately from non-LWNJs. You can read racist filth on any news site, which you've already stipulated -- yet somehow conservatives, in your mind at least are the majority culprits. That is pure conjecture.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Murders happen every day in this country. Here in sunny Florida, we just quit prosecuting the murderers. Whether the victim is an innocent child, whether the victim is veteran that served his country honorably. Doesn't matter. The rights of cold blooded killers to kill as they desire and see fit just matter more in this state than the lives of innocent people. That's the real tragedy.

But you read many comments on here that guns reduce crime. Doesn't seem like it from here.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Timeline

But you read many comments on here that guns reduce crime. Doesn't seem like it from here.

There are plenty of instances where merely producing a weapon thwarts a crime.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

Timeline

But there are far more where someone ends up dead.

Committing crime can be risky.

Edited by Leatherneck

Timeline

This kid was doing nothing of the sort, unless you consider drinking Iced Tea to be a crime.

No I do not. I've been following this case as it evolves, I know he was not committing any crime. Generally speaking, committing crime is risky.