verysadguy

Fiance' was cheating while PREGNANT

470 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

Put yourself in his shoes. He is not ranting only about his ex, his ranting about VAWA-industry, legitimized by US government. Don't see this thread as "feel sorry for me" but rather "know what you can potentially get into" and "how much you can get screwed" warnings.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

This

It's really not my business, or anybody's else for that matter, but the first time I saw this thread was before I even applied for my 2 year conditional GC and yet today it is still ongoing.. VerySadGuy you made your point, yes she is a horrible cheater, liar or "Sociopath" but your non stop venting really start to drain out my sympathy on you.

Sorry! I'm sure none of this is something you or other folks would like to hear, just saying there are people out there who have family members or beloved ones being killed, or people being thrown in jail for decades for something they did not do.. you experienced the evil but you need to move on. This thread lost its original point - how much "I feel sorry for you" or "you are the good guy here" you need to hear from online strangers so that you can stop being obsessed with her? I don't know.

07/19/12 - Married

Adjustment of Status from F-1 Student Visa: Day 00 - 07/20/12 - Sent I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131

Day 03 - 07/23/12 - Confirmation from USPS that package was received in Chicago - signed for by D Colonna

Day 11 - 08/03/12 - Acceptance confirmation texts and emails

Day 14 - 08/06/12 - Checks cleared

Day 18 - 08/10/12 - Received biometrics appointment notice (dated 08/06/12 for appointment on 08/30/12)

Day 22 - 08/14/12 - Completed biometrics via successful walk-in at Columbus, OH office (We were the only ones there!)

Day 25 - 08/17/12 - Received NOAs

Day 36 - 08/28/12 - Notice via text of interview on 10/02/12

Day 38 - 08/30/12 - Received interview notice hard copy

Day 65 - 09/24/12 - Notice via text of I-131 approval

Day 71 - 10/02/12 - Interview

Day 71 - 10/02/12 - Text messages of APPROVAL of I-130 and I-485 - Card in Production

Day 78 - 10/09/12 - Received Welcome Notice

Day 80 - 10/11/12 - Received Conditional Green Card

Removal of Conditions: Day 00 - 07/07/14 - Sent I-751

Day 03 - 07/10/14 - Confirmation from USPS that package was received in California

Day 07 - 07/14/14 - Check cleared

Day 07 - 07/14/14 - Received NOA (dated 07/10/14)

Day 14 - 07/21/14 - Received biometrics appointment notice (dated 07/17/14 for appointment on 08/01/14)

Day 18 - 07/25/14 - Completed biometrics via successful walk-in at Columbus, OH office (We were the only ones there...again!)

Day 38 - 08/14/14 - Text message of APPROVAL of 1-751 - Card in Production

Day 43 - 08/19/14 - Notice via text indicating card has been mailed

Day 44 - 08/20/14 - Notice via text with USPS tracking number

Day 46 - 08/22/14 - Received Permanent Green Card

Naturalization: Day 00 - 08/21/15 - Sent N-400

Day 03 - 08/24/15 - Confirmation from USPS that package was received in Arizona

Day 07 - 08/28/15 - Check cleared

Day 10 - 08/31/15 - Acceptance confirmation text and email

Day 14 - 09/04/15 - Received NOA (dated 08/28/15)

Day 24 - 09/14/15 - Received biometrics appointment notice (dated 09/05/15 for appointment on 09/21/15)

Day 28 - 09/18/15 - Completed biometrics via successful walk-in at Columbus, OH office

Day 32 - 09/22/15 - Notice via text and email indicating in line for testing and interview

Day 35 - 09/25/15 - Notice via text and email indicating interview is scheduled

Day 41 - 10/01/15 - Received interview appointment notice (dated 09/28/15 for appointment on 11/03/15)
Day 73 - 11/03/15 - Interview

Day 74 - 11/04/15 - Text message of APPROVAL of N-400 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

Day 75 - 11/05/15 - Received Oath Ceremony appointment notice (dated 11/04/15 for appointment on 11/17/15)

Day 87 - 11/17/15 - Oath Ceremony - US CITIZEN

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Points made. No need for anyone else to pile on to the OP.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Put yourself in his shoes. He is not ranting only about his ex, his ranting about VAWA-industry, legitimized by US government. Don't see this thread as "feel sorry for me" but rather "know what you can potentially get into" and "how much you can get screwed" warnings.

kzielu hit the nail on the head, others may pile on as they wish as it is entertaining. The point is VAWA fraud and immigration fraud and romance fraud does occur. Where there is money, there is an industry. Yes, I am pissed, but I am not obsessed. Yes, I think anyone contemplating a foreign bride should heed the warnings and do a thorough background check and possibly private investigative work. Yes, they have those even in poor countries. Think poor oppressed country as HIGH FRAUD potential.

Now, for anyone with a child, and as bleeding heart liberal as you may or may not be, who really wants their child to have a significant parent-child relationship with a proven sociopathic liar? I mean really folks. How can a woman or man with that depth of remorseless purpose be a role model? I'm sure there are plenty of prostitutes and gangsters and drug addicts etc. who have raised a happy, healthy child but most likely the odds are against it.

My ex lied beyond anyone's wildest dreams just to get a green card. So incredibly selfish it is almost beyond comparison and now doesn't pay child support, never calls her child (thank God), and is living life as a saint having beguiled a small society of supporters in her Catholic parish. It is truly disgusting. The simple question everyone should ask is this. If she is so great and wonderful why isn't she with her child?

Sincerely,

VerySadGuy

30 year healthcare professional

Victim of heinous immigration romance scam

Father of a lovely little girl

And champion for those wronged by fraud.

• 2 months later...
Timeline

Flash news update folks.

My ex is in her home country with her ethics bending US lover meeting her family. 99% sure that means she got her Green Card with her shady emotional abuse allegation for VAWA.

Beware you sponsors out there! Beneficiaries from beyond our borders will unscrupulously do whatever it takes to get a Green Card. Do your due diligence! Hire a private investigator before you bring someone over. Sign a prenuptial agreement etc.

I've lost a good portion of my bank account, and, now according to a prominent lawyer, I am listed with USCIS as an abuser who cannot bring anyone else to the USA from overseas.

Sincerely,

VerySadGuy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

:(

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

grrr

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I remind everyone who reads this:

• I never hit my wife. I've never hit a woman in my entire life
  • I never called my wife names, I never even used profanity
  • I was never arrested, nor did I do anything remotely close to a crime

You too can be victimized by a false VAWA claim. Petitioners beware!

Sincerely,

VerySadGuy

Filed: Timeline

I see from your signature that you are bringing someone else over? A new love? I hope that she makes a good maternal role model for your daughter. I'm sorry about what you went through but hopefully everything will work out in your favor.

I thought your timeline showed that as well for a long time- so - what happened?

It was pretty far along too if I recall. final packet stage or interview/ visa being issued or something along there... cant remember anymore.

So Im not understanding the bit about "I am listed with USCIS as an abuser who cannot bring anyone else to the USA from overseas."

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Only read a few posts. Sympathies to verysadguy and agree I hope you get to keep full custody of this kid, who won't benefit with this woman in her life. Hopefully you can finish unwinding from everything soon.

Good luck!

kzielu hit the nail on the head, others may pile on as they wish as it is entertaining. The point is VAWA fraud and immigration fraud and romance fraud does occur. Where there is money, there is an industry. Yes, I am pissed, but I am not obsessed. Yes, I think anyone contemplating a foreign bride should heed the warnings and do a thorough background check and possibly private investigative work. Yes, they have those even in poor countries. Think poor oppressed country as HIGH FRAUD potential.

Now, for anyone with a child, and as bleeding heart liberal as you may or may not be, who really wants their child to have a significant parent-child relationship with a proven sociopathic liar? I mean really folks. How can a woman or man with that depth of remorseless purpose be a role model? I'm sure there are plenty of prostitutes and gangsters and drug addicts etc. who have raised a happy, healthy child but most likely the odds are against it.

My ex lied beyond anyone's wildest dreams just to get a green card. So incredibly selfish it is almost beyond comparison and now doesn't pay child support, never calls her child (thank God), and is living life as a saint having beguiled a small society of supporters in her Catholic parish. It is truly disgusting. The simple question everyone should ask is this. If she is so great and wonderful why isn't she with her child?

It is baffling as to why USCIS knowingly allows VAMA fraud to occur. From what I have read on here, it appears to happen quite frequently. It seems like it would be such an easy problem to fix.

Hang in there verysadguy.

Edited by Mountain Climber

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Flash news update folks.

My ex is in her home country with her ethics bending US lover meeting her family. 99% sure that means she got her Green Card with her shady emotional abuse allegation for VAWA.

Beware you sponsors out there! Beneficiaries from beyond our borders will unscrupulously do whatever it takes to get a Green Card. Do your due diligence! Hire a private investigator before you bring someone over. Sign a prenuptial agreement etc.

I've lost a good portion of my bank account, and, now according to a prominent lawyer, I am listed with USCIS as an abuser who cannot bring anyone else to the USA from overseas.

Oh wow, this is something I had not seen pointed out before and proves how wrong it is to make these malicious remarks to you above. Thanks for pointing this out.

We've many times seen people talk about putting it behind you and moving on to a new life with someone who really loves you - but without the understanding that the USCIS will deny you an immigrant spouse.

It seems to incredible to believe, but doesn't this mean a convicted murderer or pedophile can immigrate a spouse after doing their time - but not someone caught up in a questionable VAWA? No rehabilitation?

Filed: Timeline

Oh wow, this is something I had not seen pointed out before and proves how wrong it is to make these malicious remarks to you above. Thanks for pointing this out.

We've many times seen people talk about putting it behind you and moving on to a new life with someone who really loves you - but without the understanding that the USCIS will deny you an immigrant spouse.

It seems to incredible to believe, but doesn't this mean a convicted murderer or pedophile can immigrate a spouse after doing their time - but not someone caught up in a questionable VAWA? No rehabilitation?

Im going to be careful with what I say here as this is not my story to tell.

Fact- Having a VAWA filed 'against you' whether you are a USC or an LPR that petitioned an immigrant does not bar you from bringing someone else over.

The OP, as everyone knows, had one false VAWA claim made against him. He had a second timeline for a second 'love' for a while, which has since been deleted. He has chosen not to share the details of that relationship publicly and we should all respect that. (read between the lines, it did not go well)

Just like when filing for multiple K1s- you can file for as many as you want- but if you do, you need a waiver.

His statement of " I am listed with USCIS as an abuser who cannot bring anyone else to the USA from overseas", Well thats an emotionally based statement grounded in some truth. With each petition you file USCIS looks at your past petitions and what happened etc etc and it can make future petitions harder to get approved.

]​So while you are not "barred" or blacklisted, if they consider you 'a frequent petitioner' that needs a waiver and you had a VAWA on file- it will be hard to get approved.

Every case is different though. I dont think its appropriate to get into the complications of the Adam Walsh Act in regards to pedophiles and the success or denials of their petitions here though as its very complicated. As for other convictions- sure they get approved every day, just like plenty of both false and legitimate VAWA abusers get approved the second time around they apply. But we are talking now the third time for v.sadguy...

I suppose USCIS sings along to the tune of one- two- three strikes your out...? Bad humor I know.

Verysadguy perhaps the K1 route isnt an option anymore. Perhaps if love comes again and it is overseas the CR1 route is the better option.

The only thing I can say to you is to hang in there and try to believe that everything happens for a reason. Maybe you just cant see it now or it doesnt make sense, but this is the path you are on. Trust its where you should be and enjoy your life. There are no do overs.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.