extremerecluse

Why do you love your significant other?

382 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Is it because from that first day, you could not get her out of your mind? Is it because you can't stand being away from them for one minute? Is it because they have seen the worst in you and still end up loving you even more? Is it because of the way they smile? Is it because they always see the best in you? Is it because of the way they touch you? Is it because he/she does not want to have you post this and you persist? Ha Ha!!!! For me, a life without her and the kids would be worse than death. I like to keep things so insanely simple!! How about you? Don't be shy!!

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Because she is compatible... they way she touches me... her chasteness ... her spirituality ... her smile ... she knows my faults and still loves me... and much more ...

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

She is my buddy.. Someone you wake up to and you see that wonderful smile on her face. Its the power of true love that keeps us strong and faithfully. I know its hard to be apart now while the papers process but at the end happiness will never stop for the both of us.

Lifting Conditions Event Date CIS Office : Vermont Service Center Date Filed : 2014-09-17 NOA Date : 2014-09-22   RFE(s) :   Bio. Appt. :   Interview Date :   Approval / Denial Date :   Approved :   Got I551 Stamp :   Green Card Received :   Comments :

Timeline

Is it because from that first day, you could not get her out of your mind? Is it because you can't stand being away from them for one minute? Is it because they have seen the worst in you and still end up loving you even more? Is it because of the way they smile? Is it because they always see the best in you? Is it because of the way they touch you? Is it because he/she does not want to have you post this and you persist? Ha Ha!!!! For me, a life without her and the kids would be worse than death. I like to keep things so insanely simple!! How about you? Don't be shy!!

Just wanted to bring some of you down to a level that does not require much thought. Relax. Have good thoughts. Give you some motivation for the effort you have put forth and that which you still need to. Have FUN!!!

Edited by extremerecluse

event.png

event.png

Yeah your right just got to relax and stay postive. We made it this far in the process. Just and live life at the fullest because at the end the both parties will be togther forever.

Lifting Conditions Event Date CIS Office : Vermont Service Center Date Filed : 2014-09-17 NOA Date : 2014-09-22   RFE(s) :   Bio. Appt. :   Interview Date :   Approval / Denial Date :   Approved :   Got I551 Stamp :   Green Card Received :   Comments :

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

He is my team mate. He makes me sane. I don't need to finish sentences with him because we just get each other. Some people think we don't communicate, it's more like we don't always need to.

Working in Turkmenistan, spouse is with me. 

Dealing with the NVC process...

Check out Timeline for questions :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Everything I ever wanted or could dream of wanting in my wife, everything I ever wanted to feel for my wife, everything I ever wanted my wife to feel for me, she has it and makes me feel it, and she feels it, and she loves me unconditionally, the good and the bad, I trust her 100 and I feel safe with her, our relationship is far from perfect and we have both been tested in our time together, but we reconcile and continue in the noble pursuit and experience of love and faith, and we feel very positive and hopeful for our future together amidst all of the uncertainty in these life altering circumstances we find ourselves in, we feel good about Chapter 2 when she arrives to the US based upon the foundation we've built together and our capacity to make love a verb with each other and the icing on the cake is she is a super sweet, sexy Colombiana, my favorite... :thumbs::innocent:

Our Visa Journey

12-10-2011: Married

01-03-2012: I-130 Mailed

01-09-2012: NOA1

05-16-2012: NOA2

06-04-2012: NVC Received

11-27-2012: NVC Case Complete

01-23-2013: Interview in Bogota (pending medical results)

02-13-2013: Visa Approved

03-20-2013: POE - Miami

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I love my wife because she completes me :thumbs:

You probably had her at hello (Jerry Maguire shout out)...jejejeje... :thumbs:

Our Visa Journey

12-10-2011: Married

01-03-2012: I-130 Mailed

01-09-2012: NOA1

05-16-2012: NOA2

06-04-2012: NVC Received

11-27-2012: NVC Case Complete

01-23-2013: Interview in Bogota (pending medical results)

02-13-2013: Visa Approved

03-20-2013: POE - Miami

He is my best buddy and my other half with him i can just be myself, we came in each others life in God's perfect timing...life will never be the same again without him. cheeezzzyyyy!!! :P

All I know, is that I need you... I need you in my life as much as I need food or water or air to breathe - for the longest time, I've had this thirst deep inside... only to be known and understood and be loved for who I am. I have longed for someone, someone like you - to share my life with... all the ups and downs and everything in between. then out of no where - you walked into my life, quenching my thirst, satisfying my longing. and I know from every thing with in - that you are the one... you're the one I've been waiting for all this time. I want and I need you - more than I can usually find words to say... But today and always - please believe and know that you're the one for me and I'll hold you close and I'll never want to let you go...

June 2010: Met online via dating site

Oct.25,2010: He came here to meet me and my family and proposed in a lunch organized by my sister and me of course!

Nov.6, 2010: He went back to US

April 26, 2011: Came back for our wedding

May 17, 2011: The big day!!! We finally exchanged "I DO's"

Aug. 8, 2011: Sent complete Package of I-130

Aug. 26,2011: NOA1 (it was a very stressful long wait!)

March 1, 2012: NOA2 the moment we've been waiting finally here!!!

March 20, 2012: I called NVC got our MNL case# and IIN and sent my DS3032 via email

March 22, 2012: Received 2 Emails from NVC PAOSF I-130 and ACL

March 24, 2012: AOS paid online

March 27, 2012: AOS PAYMENT ACCEPTED

april 04, 2012: AOS PACKAGE ON ITS WAY TO NVC

April 04, 2012: IV bill paid

Timeline

I love the feeling she makes me feel , the excitement I feel when I see her smile, the way she says I love you. I love being the first and last person to say I love you. I love her sweet and gentle nature, the way she can get excited about the smallest things and the way her smile can light up my darkest day, the fact i can tell her anything without fear of judgement. I love everything about my Pangga she is definately the missing piece of my heart that im so thankful everyday i found her

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** Moving from Immigration Discussion to Off Topic forum as not directly immigration process related *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Ginamit niya ang kanyang kulamin sa akin. (Must have been voodoo)

English only outside the Regional Forums. headbonk.gifheadbonk.gifheadbonk.gif

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif