DoneWaiting

I-751 February 2012 Filers

833 posts in this topic

California Service Center

VJName.............Date of I-751.....NOA1 Date......Biometrics......Approved....

JUSTFORU...........01/31/12..........--/--/--........--/--/--.......--/--/--....

SCIENCENERD........02/04/12..........--/--/--........--/--/--.......--/--/--....

Vermont Service Center

VJName[/u].............Date of I-751.....NOA1 Date......Biometrics......Approved....

DONEWAITING............01/31/12..........02/02/12........--/--/--.......--/--/--....

MINAADI................02/01/12..........--/--/--........--/--/--.......--/--/--....

PLATANOKING............02/01/12..........--/--/-- ........--/--/--.......--/--/--....

· IMPORTANT!

o Make sure that your Text Editor settingis set to Rich Text format.

o Go to the MOST RECENTLY POSTED VERSION of this list (go to the last post and scroll UP) and "Reply" to it, deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.

o Please DO NOT change/alter, keep it simple.

o Please PREVIEW before posting to make sure it is properly formatted.

o Please check that you have not deleted any one's NAME & DATA.

1. Date of I-751 = The Date application as sent to USCIS

2. NOA Date = Issued Date on original NOA letter

3. Biometrics = Biometric appointment Date

4. Approved = Approved Date

• Please return and update your information
  • If you cannot make changes, please ask for help
Edited by DoneWaiting

"Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all. Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity. It is right and it is duty." -- NAPF page on Oscar Romero

Wife'sTime Line My link

Just got confirmation that our petition has been delivered!

Fantastic. Soon you will get the NOA1

Good Morning Everyone! Our check was cashed today. Now waiting on NOA1 :)

Soon to come

We are mailing ours on Sunday. I can't wait!

Good luck.. keep us posted

I sent the I-751 on 1 Feb 12, Received by VSC 2 Feb 12 check cashed 7 Feb 2012. Good luck to All!

Date of I-751 = 02/02/2012

Check cashed = 02/07/2012

NOA Date =

Biometrics =

Approved =

Congrats

My check was cashed this morning - at least they are quick about getting paid. Now, we'll just wait for the NOA-1 and biometrics. We're leaving town for a week in about a month, so I'm hoping my wife's biometrics won't be scheduled then. I guess we'll just try a walk-in if they are.

hope is before your trip..

"Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all. Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity. It is right and it is duty." -- NAPF page on Oscar Romero

Wife'sTime Line My link

KEEP IN MIND !!!! --- RE-POSTING

We have so much information out there and some times when we read and read, you/I get concerned and confused. I am not saying don't read or that the information here is accurate.. I am not saying what you should or not do or sent. I believe every case is different..

The following documents are recommended and/or required:

· I-715 Application

· Check in the amount of $590 payable to: U.S. Department of Homeland Security

· Copies of your existing Green Card

o Evidence of Relationship under both names

§ Bank Account Statements

§ Life Insurance Policy Declaration Page

§ Auto and/or Home Insurance Policy Declarations Page

§ Copy of Vehicle Registration, showing joint ownership

§ Copy of Vehicle Registration, showing joint ownership

§ Lease or Mortgage Contract

§ 2 – 3 Years of Tax Returns

§ Copy of Birth Certificate - if children/child

• Additional Information that may or not be relevant
    o Boarding passes / travel itineraries from previous trip
    o Pictures with family and friends
    o Sworn affidavits by at least two people testifying of our relationship
    Where to File :
    Applicants must file Form I-751at the USCIS California Service Center or the USCIS Vermont Service Center,depending on where they live.
    If you live in Alaska, AmericanSamoa, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana,Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, NorthDakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming,file with the California Service Center at:
    USCIS California Service Center
    P.O. Box 10751
    Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1075
    If you live in Alabama, Arkansas,Connecticut, Delaware, Washington, D.C., Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana,Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, NewMexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, RhodeIsland, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. VirginIslands, and West Virginia, file with the Vermont Service Center at:
    USCIS Vermont Service Center
    75 Lower Welden Street
    P.O. Box 200
    St. Albans, VT 05479-0001
    Filing Fee :
    $505. (Add $85 biometric fee fora total of $590, where applicable. See the form instructions for paymentdetails.)
    Instructionscan also be found @: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=f858d59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Wife'sTime Line My link

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Hello everyone,

Almost two years later and here we go again! We will be mailing the I-751 in a few days, I just want to jump in early, say hi!

I am very impressed that in less than two years, she passed all exams and received all licensed needed to start her new job, her first ever in the US, and right out of the gate, she will be making more money than I do, so I guess it is time for me to relax a bit, to start entertaining on taking jobs that are riskier (with higher reward of course), and down the road, be the stay-at-home dad.

I am excited with our future, and building our own American Dream--for her, it is making sure money is working to make money... Whatever that means... We love us.

Best wishes all!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

We received our NOA1 today it was dated for 02/03/12!!!! :) :)

California Service Center (1 applicants)

VJName.............Date of I-751.....NOA1 Date......Biometrics......Approved....

JUSTFORU...........01/31/12..........02/03/12........--/--/12.......--/--/--....

Vermont Service Center (1 applicants)

DONEWAITING.........02/01/12........--/--/--.......--/--/--.........--/--/--....

IMPORTANT!

* Make sure that your VJ Text Editor setting is set to Rich Text Editor.

* Go to the MOST RECENTLY POSTED VERSION of this list (go to the last post and scroll UP) and "Reply" to it, deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.

* Please DO NOT change the font, font size, add colors, stuff like that.

* Please PREVIEW before posting to make sure it is properly formatted.

* Please check that you have not deleted anyones NAME & DATA.

Date of I-751 = The Date you sent your application

NOA Date = The Receipt Date on your original NOA letter

Biometrics = The Date of your biometrics appointment

Approved = The Date your case was approved

* Please Capitalize your VJ Name when adding it to the list.

* When you're on this list, please come back to update your information accordingly

* If you cannot add your information yourself, please ask another VJ member to help you do so.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Adjusting format ;)

California Service Center (2 applicants)

JUSTFORU...........01/31/12..........02/03/12........--/--/12.......--/--/--....

SCIENCENERD........02/04/12..........--/--/12........--/--/12.......--/--/--....

Vermont Service Center (3 applicants)

DONEWAITING........01/31/12..........02/02/12........--/--/12.......--/--/--....

MINAADI............02/01/12..........--/--/12........--/--/12.......--/--/--....

PLATANOKING........02/01/12..........--/--/12........--/--/12.......--/--/--....

· IMPORTANT!

o Go to the MOST RECENTLY POSTED VERSION of this list (go to the last post and scroll UP) and "Reply" to it, deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.

We just sent ours out today. I've been sitting on it for a couple of weeks -- we just have so many things going on. But it feels good to have this done! (Well, it will feel better when it's REALLY done.)

California Service Center (2 applicants)

JUSTFORU.............01/31/12..........02/03/12........--/--/12...............--/--/--....

SCIENCENERD.......02/04/12..........--/--/12...........--/--/12...............--/--/--....

MIRANDA&JOHN.....02/09/12..........--/--/12...........--/--/12..............--/--/--....

Vermont Service Center (3 applicants)

DONEWAITING......01/31/12..........02/02/12..........--/--/12..............--/--/--....

MINAADI...............02/01/12..........02/06/12..........--/--/12..............--/--/--....

PLATANOKING......02/01/12..........--/--/12............--/--/12...............--/--/--....

· IMPORTANT!

Our Timeline - AOS from J-1 & J-2

10/03/09 - Wedding in Reno, NV

01/14/10 - I-485, I-130, I-765 & I-131 filed

01/25/10 - Checks cashed, NOAs sent!! (Day 1)

01/28/10 - NOAs received - dated 1/25/10 (Day 3)

02/04/10 - Biometrics letter received! (Day 10)

02/16/10 - Biometrics appointment, Modesto, CA - COMPLETED! (Day 22)

03/11/10 - Received interview notice - April 15, 2010 in Fresno, CA (Day 45)

03/18/10 - AP Approved (for my daughter - not me)!! (Day 52)

03/24/10 - Touch I-485 and email that RFE received on 2/18/10 (Day 58)

04/05/10 - INFOPASS appointment -- was told NBC must have decided not to process AP or EAD because interview was so soon. (Day 70)

04/13/10 - Email - EAD Card production ordered, Touch on my AP (Day 78)

04/15/10 - Interview @ 10:30am - APPROVED!!! Email - Green Card production ordered! (Day 80)

04/16/10 - My AP received in mail (no approval email), ANOTHER email EAD Card production ordered, Touch on I-765, I-485 & I-130 (Day 81)

04/20/10 - Green card status changed to post-decision activity, Touch on I-765 & I-485 (Day 85)

04/26/10 - Greencard RECEIVED!!!! (Day 91)

Our Timeline - ROC

02/09/12 - I-751 Filed

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi everyone, we're sending out my husband's packet next week and just wondering what most people are using for delivery (USPS, FEDEX, etc.)? We live in California, sending it to CSC.

I used USPS for his initial I130 without a problem, so I'm thinking using them again but overnighting it certified mail.

Good luck everyone :star:

01-04-09 - Married in Egyptian Embassy - Qatar - honeymoon in Egypt (Ahmed's home country)

05-04-09 - I-130 Sent

12-13-09 - INTERVIEW PASSED (Qatar)....Spent 12 weeks in AP

03-03-10 - VISA IN HAND :)

03-06-10 - AHMED COMES HOME :)

03-12-10 - SS# card received

03-19-10 - GC received

05-15-10 - First job

06-01-11 - Better job!

03-2012 - Started our business

Removal of Conditions/10 yr GC

02-15-12 - Sent I-175 ROC

07-17-12 - approved!....card production ordered!!!!

07-21-12 - 10 yr card arrived in mail :)

03-2013 - Apply for Naturalization

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone, we're sending out my husband's packet next week and just wondering what most people are using for delivery (USPS, FEDEX, etc.)? We live in California, sending it to CSC.

I used USPS for his initial I130 without a problem, so I'm thinking using them again but overnighting it certified mail.

Good luck everyone :star:

We used a USPS priority mail flat rate envelope. You can purchase the postage online (if you have access to a printer) and save a little money and get free delivery confirmation. We sent it on a Saturday and got delivery confirmation Monday morning. I think it might have to be USPS since it's a PO Box - not 100% sure about that, though. I don't think overnight is necessary especially since you live in the same state - it'll practically be overnight regardless.

AOS (from tourist w/overstay)

1/26/10 - NOA

5/04/10 - interview appt - approved

ROC

2/06/12 - NOA date

7/31/12 - card production ordered

N-400

2/08/13 - NOA date

3/05/13 - biometrics appt

6/18/13 - interview - passed!

7/18/13 - oath ceremony

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

We used a USPS priority mail flat rate envelope. You can purchase the postage online (if you have access to a printer) and save a little money and get free delivery confirmation. We sent it on a Saturday and got delivery confirmation Monday morning. I think it might have to be USPS since it's a PO Box - not 100% sure about that, though. I don't think overnight is necessary especially since you live in the same state - it'll practically be overnight regardless.

Thank you, I hate that we had to wait till the last few weeks to mail, but we wanted to file our 2011 tax return so we can submit it with the package for evidence. I'm glad we live in the same state as CSC, for the fastest overnight delivery.

01-04-09 - Married in Egyptian Embassy - Qatar - honeymoon in Egypt (Ahmed's home country)

05-04-09 - I-130 Sent

12-13-09 - INTERVIEW PASSED (Qatar)....Spent 12 weeks in AP

03-03-10 - VISA IN HAND :)

03-06-10 - AHMED COMES HOME :)

03-12-10 - SS# card received

03-19-10 - GC received

05-15-10 - First job

06-01-11 - Better job!

03-2012 - Started our business

Removal of Conditions/10 yr GC

02-15-12 - Sent I-175 ROC

07-17-12 - approved!....card production ordered!!!!

07-21-12 - 10 yr card arrived in mail :)

03-2013 - Apply for Naturalization

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Sending it off on Monday, my husband has been camping with the Army...I forgot that he had to sign it LOL

Married - February 25, 2009

Filed I-130 - March 3, 2009

Interview& Approval - March 26, 2010

POE'd - April 6, 2010

Filed I-751 - February 13, 2012

Approved - November 21, 2012

as1cERN0g410010MDAwMTQwOGx8MDA5Njk4c3xXZSBoYXZlIGJlZW4gbWFycmllZCBmb3I.gif

California Service Center

VJName.............Dateof I-751.....NOA1 Date......Biometrics......Approved....

SCIENCENERD........02/04/12..........--/--/12........--/--/12.......--/--/--....

MIRANDA&JOHN.......02/09/12..........--/--/12........--/--/12.......--/--/--....

VermontService Center

VJName.............Dateof I-751.....NOA1 Date......Biometrics......Approved....

DONEWAITING........01/31/12..........02/02/12........--/--/12.......--/--/--....

MINAADI............02/01/12..........--/--/12........--/--/12.......--/--/--....

PLATANOKING........02/01/12..........--/--/12........--/--/12.......--/--/--....

*IMPORTANT!

o Make sure that your Text Editor setting is set to Rich Text format.

o Go to the MOSTRECENTLY POSTED VERSION of this list (go to the last post and scroll UP) and"Reply" to it, deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.

o Please DONOT change/alter,keep it simple.

o Please PREVIEW before posting to make sure it is properlyformatted.

o Please check that you have not deleted any one's NAME &DATA.

1. Dateof I-751 =The Date application as sent to USCIS

2. NOADate =Issued Date on original NOA letter

· Please return and update your information

· If you cannot make changes, please ask for help

Wife'sTime Line My link

we will be sending ours in next week hopefully. Although ours will take a different route since I am in the military and we are in italy for the next 4 years. We won't have a biometrics appointment since we have to get the fingerprints done on base and sent with the application. I will update here once I send everything in. Ours will be going to the California Service Center.

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.