DoneWaiting

I-751 February 2012 Filers

833 posts in this topic

I was looking around and found no February Filers.. so I took the liberty in adding the Post..

Welcome to All February 2012 Filers...

"Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all. Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity. It is right and it is duty." -- NAPF page on Oscar Romero

Wife'sTime Line My link

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi DoneWaiting-

Thank You for starting this thread. My husband and I mailed our paperwork yesterday. Even though it was January 31 but it will still be counted in as February filter!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

:)

Same here.. as a matter of fact, just got confirmation our package was received...

Hi DoneWaiting-

Thank You for starting this thread. My husband and I mailed our paperwork yesterday. Even though it was January 31 but it will still be counted in as February filter!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

:)

"Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all. Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity. It is right and it is duty." -- NAPF page on Oscar Romero

Wife'sTime Line My link

I guess we should start adding the filers information to keep track of the process..

California Service Center

VJName Date of I-751 NOA1 Date Bio-metrics Approved

02/01/12 --/--/12 --/--/12 .--/--/12

Vermont Service Center

VJName Date of I-751 NOA1 Date Bio-metrics Approved

DONEWATING 02/01/12 --/--/12 --/--/12 .--/--/12

· IMPORTANT!

o Make sure that your Text Editor settingis set to Rich Text format.

o Go to the MOSTRECENTLY POSTED VERSION ofthis list (go to the last post and scroll UP) and "Reply" to it,deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.

o Please DONOT change the font, font size, addcolors, stuff like that.

o Please PREVIEW before posting to make sure it isproperly formatted.

o Please check that you have not deleted any one’s NAME & DATA.

1. Date of I-751 = The Date receivedby USCIS

2. NOA Date = Issued Date on originalNOA letter

3. Biometrics = Biometricsappointment Date

4. Approved = Approved Date

· Please return and update your information

· If you cannot make changes, please ask forhelp

Edited by DoneWaiting

Wife'sTime Line My link

Sorry, disregard my previous post.. here is the most accurate entry with information that will help all of us

I guess we should start adding the filers information to keep track of the process..

California Service Center

VJName -----------------Date of I-751----------------- NOA1 Date----------------- Bio-metrics----------------- Approved

----------------- ------------- 02/01/12 ----------------- --/--/12 ----------------- --/--/12 ----------------- .--/--/12

Vermont Service Center

VJName----------------- Date of I-751----------------- NOA1 Date----------------- Bio-metrics ----------------- Approved

DONEWATING -------- 02/01/2012 ----------------- --/--/12 ---------------- --/--/12 ----------------- .--/--/12

· IMPORTANT!

o Make sure that your Text Editor settingis set to Rich Text format.

o Go to the MOST RECENT POST VERSION and add your information

o Please DO NOT

o Please PREVIEW before posting to make sure it is properly formatted, edit as necessary

o Secure your data and make sure you are not deleting/removing other members

3. Biometrics = Biometricsappointment Date

4. Approved = Approved Date

· Please return and update your information

· If you cannot make changes, please ask forhelp

Edited by DoneWaiting

Wife'sTime Line My link

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Hi there! We haven't submitted our paperwork yet (we were supposed to in January) because I've been dragging my feet on the affidavits. I know I need to get them done. The rest of the paperwork is sitting ready to go. I'll post again when we've sent it off but I wanted to stop by and say hello. :)

AOS (from VWP)Application Removal of Conditions Timeline Naturalization Timeline
12/28/2009 Sent I-130,I-485,I-765 02/25/2012 Sent out I-751 via USPS to VSC 01/15/2013 Sent out N-400 via USPS to Dallas, TX
03/24/2010 AOS Interview APPROVED!!! 10/24/2012 RFE 04/03/2013 Naturalization Interview - Passed!
04/05/2010 Greencard arrived!! 01/03/2013 Approved! Card production ordered! 05/15/2013 Oath Ceremony - Kyle is a US Citizen!

***Detailed time line in my About Me page***

Hi there! We haven't submitted our paperwork yet (we were supposed to in January) because I've been dragging my feet on the affidavits. I know I need to get them done. The rest of the paperwork is sitting ready to go. I'll post again when we've sent it off but I wanted to stop by and say hello. :)

Well, you are the the first or last... we were holding our paperwork as well.. I was suppose to sent it out some time ago but didn't finished until this week.. nonetheless, we have 90 days prior expiration date..

Wife'sTime Line My link

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

So, you want to change Date of I-751 from "sent date" to "received date" in this thread? I think most likely 1. and 2. will be same date or 1 day difference...

And some member send package without tracking (unknowable received date)? (FYI, there is no such NOA "Issued Date". There is "Receipt Date" on the letter)

Just my 2 cents ;)

So, you want to change Date of I-751 from "sent date" to "received date" in this thread? I think most likely 1. and 2. will be same date or 1 day difference...

And some member send package without tracking (unknowable received date)? (FYI, there is no such NOA "Issued Date". There is "Receipt Date" on the letter)

Just my 2 cents ;)

We can amend as recommended.. the thread is to assist and not bound by the data I provided...

thanks

Wife'sTime Line My link

There is so much information out there and some times when we read and read, you/I get concerned and confused. I am not saying don't read or that the information here is accurate.. I am not saying what you should or not do or sent. I believe every case is different..

The following documents are recommended and/or required:

· I-715 Application

· Copies of your existing Green Card

o Evidenceof Relationship under both names

§ Bank Account Statements

§ Life Insurance Policy Declaration Page

§ Auto and/or Home Insurance Policy Declarations Page

§ Lease or Mortgage Contract

§ Sworn affidavits by at least two people testifying of our relationship

· 2 – 3 Years of Tax Returns

· Additional Information that may or not be relevant

o Boarding passes / travel itineraries from previous trip

o Pictures with family and friends

Where to File :

Applicants must file Form I-751at the USCIS California Service Center or the USCIS Vermont Service Center,depending on where they live.

If you live in Alaska, AmericanSamoa, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana,Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, NorthDakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming,file with the California Service Center at:

USCIS California Service Center

P.O. Box 10751

Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1075

If you live in Alabama, Arkansas,Connecticut, Delaware, Washington, D.C., Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana,Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, NewMexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, RhodeIsland, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. VirginIslands, and West Virginia, file with the Vermont Service Center at:

USCIS Vermont Service Center

75 Lower Welden Street

P.O. Box 200

St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

Filing Fee :

$505. (Add $85 biometric fee fora total of $590, where applicable. See the form instructions for paymentdetails.)

Instructionscan also be found @: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=f858d59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Edited by DoneWaiting

Wife'sTime Line My link

Hello Feb filers! Wishing you all the best of luck & a speedy approval! :thumbs:

Here's a list for you in the format used in other "month-filers" threads :)

California Service Center (1 applicants)

VJName.............Date of I-751.....NOA1 Date......Biometrics......Approved....

JUSTFORU...........01/31/12..........--/--/12........--/--/12.......--/--/--....

Vermont Service Center (1 applicants)

VJName.............Date of I-751.....NOA1 Date......Biometrics......Approved....

DONEWAITING.........02/01/12........--/--/--.......--/--/--.........--/--/--....

IMPORTANT!

* Make sure that your VJ Text Editor setting is set to Rich Text Editor.

* Go to the MOST RECENTLY POSTED VERSION of this list (go to the last post and scroll UP) and "Reply" to it, deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.

* Please DO NOT change the font, font size, add colors, stuff like that.

* Please PREVIEW before posting to make sure it is properly formatted.

* Please check that you have not deleted anyones NAME & DATA.

Date of I-751 = The Date you sent your application

NOA Date = The Receipt Date on your original NOA letter

Biometrics = The Date of your biometrics appointment

Approved = The Date your case was approved

* Please Capitalize your VJ Name when adding it to the list.

* When you're on this list, please come back to update your information accordingly

* If you cannot add your information yourself, please ask another VJ member to help you do so.

AOS

09/21/08- Phil arrives in US

08/15/09- Wedding

10/16/09- Mailed out AOS package

01/14/10- Interview completed - Approved!

01/23/10- Conditional Green Card received!

ROC

10/17/11- Mailed ROC package

10/19/11- Package arrives at VSC

10/20/11- NOA1 issued

10/24/11- "Touch"

10/24/11- Check cashed

10/26/11- NOA1 received

11/23/11- Biometrics appointment

01/14/12- Conditional GC Expired

07/17/12- Approved! - Notification of card production

07/23/12- Notification of card being mailed

07/25/12- 10 year GC received!

0e871ca96e.png?html

~~~~

Be the change you wish to see in the world

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

We're sending in my wife's application on Saturday - the first day we can. We finished the package today and got it all ready to go, postage paid and everything.

AOS (from tourist w/overstay)

1/26/10 - NOA

5/04/10 - interview appt - approved

ROC

2/06/12 - NOA date

7/31/12 - card production ordered

N-400

2/08/13 - NOA date

3/05/13 - biometrics appt

6/18/13 - interview - passed!

7/18/13 - oath ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

SO my husband and I won't know if our paperwork is received yet or not b/c my husband just sent it via normal mail with UPS!!! aah so we have to wait till the check is cashed..lol

Having my fingers crossed!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Hi everybody!!!!I am planning to file for ROC this month, but I am still working on my package!I will let you guys know the exact date when I am going to mail it out!Good luck on your ROC journeys! :thumbs:

My N-400 Journey

06-02-2017 - N-400 package mailed to Dallas Lockbox

06-06-2017 - Credit card charged; received text and email confirming that application was received and NOA is on its way

06-10-2017 - Received NOA letter from NBC dated 06-05-2017

06-16-2017 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter for 06-28-2017

01-19-2018 - Interview Letter sent

02-27-18 - Interview and Oath Ceremony. Finally US CITIZEN! 

My ROC Journey

03-08-2012 - I-751 package mailed to VSC

03-10-2012 - I-751 package delivered

03-14-2012 - Check cashed

03-15-2012 - NOA received, dated 03-12-2012

04-27-2012 - Biometrics appointment

11-23-2012 - ROC approved

11-28-2012 - Approval letter received

12-06-2012 - 10 years Green Card received

My AOS Journey

04-17-09 I-130&I-485&I-765 received by USCIS

04-19-10 AOS Approved

04-29-10 Green Card received

We're sending in my wife's application on Saturday - the first day we can. We finished the package today and got it all ready to go, postage paid and everything.

SO my husband and I won't know if our paperwork is received yet or not b/c my husband just sent it via normal mail with UPS!!! aah so we have to wait till the check is cashed..lol

Having my fingers crossed!!

Hi everybody!!!!I am planning to file for ROC this month, but I am still working on my package!I will let you guys know the exact date when I am going to mail it out!Good luck on your ROC journeys! :thumbs:

Good Luck to all.. wishing the best in this new stage

Wife'sTime Line My link

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.