jo&john

What makes you FREAK-OUT?

60 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I can't stand roaches....rrrrrrrrrrr....the way they dart about really fast, sometimes right towards me! ARRRRRRRR...they're dirty, nasty, disgusting critters. :(

DITTO! Roaches freak me out! Oh.....and slugs! :wacko:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Squid is very tasty tho breaded and deep fried ;) I can eat it if it no longer looks like a squid, but one time I had a squid lookin' calamari on my plate, and I nearly barfed. bleah.

I just love preparing squid from scratch! it's great.... :lol:

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline
I can't stand roaches....rrrrrrrrrrr....the way they dart about really fast, sometimes right towards me! ARRRRRRRR...they're dirty, nasty, disgusting critters. :(

I have never really been very fond of roaches, but my wife comes unglued when she sees one of our local specimens. Of course they have small roaches in Belarus / Russia, but the 2 inch sub-tropical cockroaches that we have in the south fly off of the wall. Kind of like a golf ball coming at you. Yikes! And they are lightening fast when they are running.

They seldom, if ever, get in the house. So she runs inside and locks the door when she sees one.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

uscis

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

uscis

:lol::lol::lol:

04/22/06:I-129F -TSC
04/25/06:I-129F -CSC;NOA1(Rcvd Date)
05/01/06:NOA1(Notice Date)
06/23/06:Email fr CSC-IMBRA RFE
06/30/06:IMBRA RFE mail)
07/05/06:I-RFE reply
07/17/06:USCIS rcvd I-RFE reply
08/30/06:NOA2 Approved!
09/05/06:NOA2(mail)
09/26/06:Email fr NVC-to Emb;case #:MNL2006764XXX
10/06/06:VISA APPT:*ANY WORKDAY 0700AM*daughter age-ing out
10/16-17:St. Luke's Medical Ext Clinic
10/18/06:Emb Intrvw APPROVED!
10/25/06:VISAS(K1&K2s)delivered;CFO for stickers
11/08/06:To the U.S.!
11/14/06:WEDDING!
11/22/06:Applied SSN(married name)
11/15/06:INFOPASS appt (for 3):AOS-DORA
11/27/06:Applied AOS w/ 2daughters;got accepted;interviewed same day(D1)
12/09/06:Received by mail 3 NOA1s
12/15/06:SSN print-out picked up
12/18/06:SS card&Biometrics appt notices in mail(D22)
12/26/06:Biometrics at ASC,USCIS Dallas-North(D30)
01/26/07:Email:Notice mailed 1/25 welcoming the new PR(K1&K2-9y/o)(D61)
01/31/07:Welcome letters(mail)(D66)
02/01/07:Card production ordered 1/30(D67)
02/05/07:Email:Approval notice sent 2/04(D71)
02/06/07:GC's in the mail! (D72)
12/11/08:Sent application for removal of conditions (I-751)
12/19/08:Received by mail receipt notice
12/30/08:Received by mail biometrics appointment for Jo and receipt notice for daughter
01/05/09:Received by mail biometrics appointment of daughter
01/13/09:Biometrics appointment of Jo and daughter
06/17/09:Email:Card production ordered
06/30/09:Email:Approval notice sent
07/06/09:Ten-year GC's in the mail!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Mice and rats, stuff like that. I don't freak out about it, I just want them all to go away permanently. It's great to have predators like cats and foxes around when you have a problem with rodents.

Public speaking or performance, the anticipation can be rough on the nerves.

Mice and rats, stuff like that. I don't freak out about it, I just want them all to go away permanently. It's great to have predators like cats and foxes around when you have a problem with rodents.

I had 3 pet rats :devil: very intelligent clean pets....I could even let them out to romp in the garden with my Japanese Akita and they would just follow her back into the house :lol::lol: but yeh...wild nasty rats :no:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I had 3 pet rats :devil: very intelligent clean pets....I could even let them out to romp in the garden with my Japanese Akita and they would just follow her back into the house :lol::lol: but yeh...wild nasty rats :no:

Well yeah, I have held pet rats before but I can't stand city rats. I can see that domesticated? rats make great pets and they are quite intelligent. I guess my experience living in the city gave me a little bias. Some of those suckers seemed almost as big as cats and they were quite aggressive. I remember walking to my car in the morning near the alley and having to skillfully dodge them scurrying about. Sometimes they would cozy up to the warm engine in my car to stay warm after I parked and when I started it up again they would run. Better than a cup of coffee!

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I wouldn't say freak out but what scares me enough to illicit a lack of sleep are the sound of windchimes at night. Any other time of day they sound pretty and pleasant but when I wake up in the middle of the night and hear the neighbors windchimes I always think there's a psycho out there...I can be a scaredy cat sometimes...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm with you on this one!! They're so fast and dirty........ yuck!!!!!! I hate that they can crawl all over me and I can't get rid of them because they're so fast! That has never happened but if it did, I think I'd pass out.

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Wasps, cockroaches, spiders...eugh!

April A friend told me that she thought my ideal man lived in Wyoming or Montana.

May 17 Did search on match.com. Found no-one in Wyoming. Only wrote to one person in Montana...his name was John. He replied two hours later.

Jun 26 Flew to Missoula to meet him & a weekend trip turned into a five week visit...

Many trips between US, Canada & Europe.

March 31 During a meeting in Vancouver, John proposed & I said YES!!!

Jun 2 Finally sent off our I-129F & a few days later we received NOA1. I am now officially an alien bride-to-be.

Aug 22 Email notification of NOA2.

Sep 12 Received letter to say application would be forwarded to US Embassy.

Nov 23 Returned packet 3 to Embassy

Nov 30 Medical

Jan 5 Got interview date

Feb 1 Interview. APPROVED!

Feb 2 Visa delivered.

Feb 7 Flight to Seattle.

Feb 8 Finally back home in Missoula, MT. I'm happy, John's happy & the cats are ecstatic - together again!

Apr 22 Wedding Day!

May 6 Sent AOS application

May 7 Honeymoon

May 23 NOA date for AOS, EAD & AP

Jun 12 Biometrics

Jun 15 RFE for AOS mailed

Jun 20 RFE received

Aug 16 RFE reply sent

Aug 31 AP approved!

Sep 5 EAD approved

Sep 8 AP received

Nov 13 Interview letter