EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Emmy I know exactly how you feel, I feel the same on some days too I even end up crying, and then i have an anger for the rest of the day, and yes I hope that tomz will be better for you, I really feel your pain,cuz I am also in the same boat, I really wish that you hear something very soon.Its almost two months since Mohsin is on AP and god knows when he will hear something, but hang in there Emmy it will happen.

This hasn't been such a good week for me.. i know im the one always saying don't worry its going to happen for you soon and it won't take much longer but today.. i can't keep my emotions in tact.. I JUST WANNA SCREAM HOW MUCH I MISS MY HUSBAND!!!!! I want to go see him i want to stay a few weeks but I can't even do that right now, my job that I have is a good one and due to a merger to another company if I leave now ill come back to no job and I can't risk losing my job right now, we have 3 girls to support and its' important for me to have the job for the visa... i just want to be with him i dont care where i just want him.. i feel like it's never going to happen for us.. i feel stuck without a solution and its wearing me out emotionally today... you know.. the one person that can make me feel so much better by holding my hand or sitting next to me drinking tea and telling me its ok.. is thousands of miles away.. it hurts badly...today... im sorry guys just really hitting a rough patch and im near the bottom :( I just keep praying that Allah hears my cry... i know he does... i do know that... but this is my low day.. maybe tomorrow will be better

Gil1234 it is indeed positive news for you and Im really really happy to see some of these AP's moving along!!!

Emmy, what will happen to us if you break down? You have been doing so well keeping up your spirits. I feel so depressed that most of the time I don't even want to talk to anyone. Its hard concentrating at work. I usually get my spirit boosted by your encouraging posts. So please be strong and I really hope your AP finishes this week.

Timeline

Emily, I know it's hard to stay positive and I know it hurts to be away from your husband. It's hard reading visa journey day after day and seeing couples get their visa right away. I know all these things because I am going through the same thing you are. I am on an emotional roller coaster. Each time the embassy works on our case I think this is it and they will soon issue the visa and they never do. 2 interviews and now a field investigation. The embassy is working hard on our case yet they won't make a decision and they just keep us in AP month after month.

I try to look at the positive side of things if they really wanted to deny us they could have done so after the second interview and there would have been no need for a field investigation or security checks. I read a case on visa journey where they did 2 field investigations on a Pakistani male before they finally issued him the visa. Reading that story gives me hope.

There are days when I am sure we will get the visa and other days when I'm sure it will be denied. I have very bad mood swings. I try to appears strong for my husband and my son. I don't want them to see me suffering so I hold it inside. Also I refuse to let the embassy make me cry they don't deserve my tears. I really wonder how the CO's can sleep at night knowing they are keeping families apart.

Emily the bottom line is that someday we will get a decision on our cases and we have to continue to be strong. Our loved ones do not want to see us have an emotional break down. I feel like screaming and pulling my hair out too but I try to stay in control of my emotions.

It's good that we can come on visa journey and share our pain and feelings of hopelessness. Then find help and encouragement. It's going to be alright just hang in their Emily. We are all in this together and you are not alone.

hi friends after 10 months of my interview i m sill in AP ... GOD knows wen will it over

i dnt know why its taking soo long i dnt think my name is a comom name rafi noori

last year my brother went usa on k1 visa he just got his k1 visa only in 15 days .i dnt kn why it happen to me .

my wife came here on sep.2011 :) now she is going alone on jan 27 .2012 :crying:

g7gg5isbls.png

Qp20p5.png

Timeline

Rafi did your wife send proof of her visit to the embassy? Her passport stamps, boarding pass and a letter saying how long she will be staying in Pakistan.

It shows ongoing relationship to the embassy. It will look good to the CO that she was there with you.

Timeline

hi friends after 10 months of my interview i m sill in AP ... GOD knows wen will it over

i dnt know why its taking soo long i dnt think my name is a comom name rafi noori

last year my brother went usa on k1 visa he just got his k1 visa only in 15 days .i dnt kn why it happen to me .

my wife came here on sep.2011 :) now she is going alone on jan 27 .2012 :crying:

Carolyn is right to send info regarding your wife's trip to pakistan also you have to realize that your relationship may indeed be genuine but to the CO they may be verifying it due to your brother going to USA just before you got married and also applied. I'm sure it will turn out fine but you have to think outside the box when it comes to pakistan and thier concerns for legitimate relationships. Seeing your brother go to his wife may hve sent a red flag up but nothing that can't be verified and your visa received. Maybe just a little more time than normal processing that's all.

Emmy, what will happen to us if you break down? You have been doing so well keeping up your spirits. I feel so depressed that most of the time I don't even want to talk to anyone. Its hard concentrating at work. I usually get my spirit boosted by your encouraging posts. So please be strong and I really hope your AP finishes this week.

Other than a really bad headache today im feeling a bit better... thank you for that... ill get back to more myself soon... and i know all of you understand when I say how much I miss Adil....

Emmy I know exactly how you feel, I feel the same on some days too I even end up crying, and then i have an anger for the rest of the day, and yes I hope that tomz will be better for you, I really feel your pain,cuz I am also in the same boat, I really wish that you hear something very soon.Its almost two months since Mohsin is on AP and god knows when he will hear something, but hang in there Emmy it will happen.

Thank you... just praying every day that this is the day... but it ends with no news so I wake up the next day... waiting again... just want our turn that's it.. ready to see some of these pendings turn into positive news!!!!!! for us ALL!

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

I'm on the verge of tears. just called and its Still pending.

Edited by Forever Love

Date I-130 NOA1 07-21-2010

Date I-130 NOA2:02-09-2011

NVC

02-23-2011 NVC Received

02-24-2011 Paid I-864 Bill

02-24-2011 Sent DS-3032 email

02-28-2011 Return Completed I-864

03-01-2011 DS-3032 email accepted

03-02-2011 Receive IV Bill

03-02-2011 Pay IV Bill

03-09-2011 DS-230 Package sent

03-14-2011 AOS entered in system

03-22-2011 SIF

03-23-2011 Case Completed at NVC

06-04-2011 NVC Left

Consulate Received

05-26-2011 Interview Date

Visa issued on 28th feb.

Visa In hand 1st march 2012

POE: 16.03.12 Seattle.

Green Card Arrived : 5/9/2012

Be mindful of Allah, you will find Him before you. Get to know Allah in prosperity and He will know you in adversity… And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and ease with hardship.” [Tirmidhi]

Timeline

rafi i didnt mean to offend im sure it is...im just saying try to think like the co does...we also have a legitimate marriage but they check everything and they may just be cautious thats all..... i tried to say i know urs was real but the co still checks evthing including brothers and sister and other family members too

Forever love i know i cry tears for me and adil and for all of you too... Nothing i can say will take this pain except finally being with our loved ones. Just praying to see those of us in such long ap finally getting our happily ever after

USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
NVC JOURNEY
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

EAbbas let emotions come out of your heart, go on the window scream and abuse dept of state and AP, it will give you feel of relax.

i do the same when i got made.

Edited by Faisal khan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Reading this thread is breaking my heart.

I pray for all of Pakistan, daily.

[size="2"][font="Tahoma"][b]Worth The Wait
[/b][/font][/size]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#ff0000"]Our Visa Journey
[/color][/size][size="2"][color="#000080"]I-129F Sent 5/6/11
I-129F NOA1 Received 5/11/11
I-129F RFE Received 9/8/11
I-129F RFE Returned 9/23/11
I-129F NOA2 Received 11/17/11
NVC Received from USCIS 11/21/11
NVC Sent to Embassy 11/25/11
Embassy Received 12/2/11
Packet 3.5 Received 12/8/11
Packet 3.5 Returned 12/22/11
Packet 4 Received 1/13/12
Medical Date 1/19/12
Interview Date 2/23/2012
Administrative Review 2/24/2012
Visa Issued 4/30/2012
Visa Received 5/4/2012[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#000080"]POE Washington DC 5/21/2012[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#000080"]Married 5/30/2012[/color][/size][/font]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#ff0000"]Adjustment of Status (AOS) Journey [/color][/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#000080"]Packet including: I-485, I-765 and I-131 sent 11/7/2012[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#000080"]Biometrics Completed: 12/18/2012[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#000080"]EAD/AP Approved: 1/17/2013[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#000080"]EAD/AP Combo Card Received: 1/22/2013[/color][/size][/font]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

rafi i didnt mean to offend im sure it is...im just saying try to think like the co does...we also have a legitimate marriage but they check everything and they may just be cautious thats all..... i tried to say i know urs was real but the co still checks evthing including brothers and sister and other family members too

Forever love i know i cry tears for me and adil and for all of you too... Nothing i can say will take this pain except finally being with our loved ones. Just praying to see those of us in such long ap finally getting our happily ever after

Each day i log onto this site and check to see if your thru yet......im so sorry that its taking so long we have added you and yours to our daily prayers and dua

stay strong never give up

sara

Timeline

I've got a little good news. Richard who works for my congressman just called me. He got an email from the Assistant Counsel at the embassy. The emails says the Assistant Counsel is going to look into our case to find out why it is taking so long.

I am so happy in the past the embassy has just sent emails to my congressman saying my case is pending AP. This is the first time the embassy has said something different. I hope this is a sign that our AP will be over in the next few weeks.

Timeline

EAbbas let emotions come out of your heart, go on the window scream and abuse dept of state and AP, it will give you feel of relax.

i do the same when i got made.

LOL what would my bank customers think? :P your right tho... i do let it out keeping it in only adds to the migraines and the stress...

I've got a little good news. Richard who works for my congressman just called me. He got an email from the Assistant Counsel at the embassy. The emails says the Assistant Counsel is going to look into our case to find out why it is taking so long.

I am so happy in the past the embassy has just sent emails to my congressman saying my case is pending AP. This is the first time the embassy has said something different. I hope this is a sign that our AP will be over in the next few weeks.

Ill update the tracker for this when i get home... hope you hear something good soon!!!

USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
NVC JOURNEY
EMBASSY JOURNEY

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.