usedabused

Deceitful wife and VAWA

59 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I was recently married to a foreigner. Who did not tell me she was here in America illegally. I married her and soon after I was told. All she ever spoke about is me filing for her. She was cold and callous towards me. I never felt loved after the marriage. Soon after she demanded the Green Card. She told me if I wouldnt do it, she'd ruin my life. Soon after she called the police on me after an argument. I was not arrested .Soon after I was hit with a restraining order, and I can't go back to my home, nor get my clothes due to her never being home. She made it seem as if I had been abusing her. Which is not true. She even spoofed a load of messages to her phone as if it was me that sent those messages. What should I do ?

VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423

Moving to Effects of major family changes forum. OP, I hope you didn't file any paperwork for her (I-130, I-864). If you have, now would be a time to withdraw them.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

#1 - Dont give into threats. Ever. If someone threatens to ruin your life, assume they already have.

--------------------------------

Priorty Date: June 22, 2011

Interview Sept. 7, 2012

Visa in hand, Sept 15, 2012

I was recently married to a foreigner. Who did not tell me she was here in America illegally. I married her and soon after I was told. All she ever spoke about is me filing for her. She was cold and callous towards me. I never felt loved after the marriage. Soon after she demanded the Green Card. She told me if I wouldnt do it, she'd ruin my life. Soon after she called the police on me after an argument. I was not arrested .Soon after I was hit with a restraining order, and I can't go back to my home, nor get my clothes due to her never being home. She made it seem as if I had been abusing her. Which is not true. She even spoofed a load of messages to her phone as if it was me that sent those messages. What should I do ?

if she has no physical/polie/medical other evidence, she'll have a hard time proving any abuse unless she inflicts it upon herself.

how did she "load messages to yiur phone? how will she be able to ruin your life? if she makes accusations without proof, she can't. good thing there's a restraining order because you will have a reason to stay away and she won't be able to lie about any abuse.

if you have family or friends, ask them to help you. every time she calls record it document/video record her lies and then call the police.

I-129F, AOS, ROC

02-11-2008 Sent out I -129F in mail

02-13-2008 NOA 1

03-14-2008 NOA 2

04-07-2008 Medical exam passed

04-25-2008 Interview, visa aproved, no RFEs!

04-25-2008 Waiting for DELBROS/NSO

05-07-2008 Visa on hand ! Wow, less than 3 months! Thank you Lord!

05-26-2008 POE Detroit, no problems, thank God!

07-01-2008 Married 07-01-08, civil, just us w/ his parents

07-16-2008 Mailed out AOS package

07-19-2008 wedding ceremony

08-19-2008 biometrics appointment

08-25-2008 i-485 touched

09-23-2008 i-485 touched

09-30-2008 i-131 approval notice THANK YOU LORD!!!!

10-04-2008 Received my EAD

10-06-2008 Received my AP...yehey, i can go back to Phil for xmas!

11-14-2008 DMV driving test-passed! thank you Lord!

11-18-2008 Received RI driver's license

11-30-2008 Went home to PHILs for the holidays

12-21-2008 Church wedding!

01-08-2009 AOS Approved! thank you Lord! no interview required!

01-16-2009 Received GC in mail

09-02-2010 Sent out application for ROC

09-08-2010 Received NOA1

09-10-2010 Received Biometrics Notice

10-06-2010 Biometrics

12-06-2010 Approved! Thank you Lord God!

12-11-2010 Received NOA2 and 10-yr GC in the mail =)

N-400

10-03-2011 Sent N-400

10-07-2011 NOA1 date

10-25-2011 Biometrics

12-02-2011 Civics Test/Interview (passed)

04-09-2012 Oathtaking (got my little USA flag and souvenir photo!)

Matthew at 1yr

DSCF6924-2.jpg[/img]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You lost your home and all your belongings?

Sounds like you need a lawyer and to contact ICE and USCIS and inform them of what she is doing.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

also request/ask for police how your family/friend can get your belongings, evrything you can get out of your house

I-129F, AOS, ROC

02-11-2008 Sent out I -129F in mail

02-13-2008 NOA 1

03-14-2008 NOA 2

04-07-2008 Medical exam passed

04-25-2008 Interview, visa aproved, no RFEs!

04-25-2008 Waiting for DELBROS/NSO

05-07-2008 Visa on hand ! Wow, less than 3 months! Thank you Lord!

05-26-2008 POE Detroit, no problems, thank God!

07-01-2008 Married 07-01-08, civil, just us w/ his parents

07-16-2008 Mailed out AOS package

07-19-2008 wedding ceremony

08-19-2008 biometrics appointment

08-25-2008 i-485 touched

09-23-2008 i-485 touched

09-30-2008 i-131 approval notice THANK YOU LORD!!!!

10-04-2008 Received my EAD

10-06-2008 Received my AP...yehey, i can go back to Phil for xmas!

11-14-2008 DMV driving test-passed! thank you Lord!

11-18-2008 Received RI driver's license

11-30-2008 Went home to PHILs for the holidays

12-21-2008 Church wedding!

01-08-2009 AOS Approved! thank you Lord! no interview required!

01-16-2009 Received GC in mail

09-02-2010 Sent out application for ROC

09-08-2010 Received NOA1

09-10-2010 Received Biometrics Notice

10-06-2010 Biometrics

12-06-2010 Approved! Thank you Lord God!

12-11-2010 Received NOA2 and 10-yr GC in the mail =)

N-400

10-03-2011 Sent N-400

10-07-2011 NOA1 date

10-25-2011 Biometrics

12-02-2011 Civics Test/Interview (passed)

04-09-2012 Oathtaking (got my little USA flag and souvenir photo!)

Matthew at 1yr

DSCF6924-2.jpg[/img]

Timeline

what she's doing is sppofing text messages to her phone as if its me. This is the only way she's going to support her case other then the restraining order. she said in the report for the restraining order that I had beat her, but yet she had never called the police till the day before she put the restraining order on me, and when she did call the police they did not even arrest me, because I had done nothing to her, despite all her lies, they did not arrest me.

I can't get my clothes and belongings because I had to surrender my keys to the home, and she is never home.

I havent filed any paperwork. she's trying to make the temporary restraining order permanent. I love my wife dearly, but her going this far to hurt me, is beyond my imagination. she hasnt spoken to me in over 5 weeks, but before she put the order on me, she told me her intentions. she does not want to divorce me, i guess she figures she can always come back if her plans do not work.

Ive been a zomby at work, my co workers, and even the president of our company demanded to know what's wrong with me, so I told them. everyone feels bad for me at work... I can't afford a lawyer at this moment. she got the temporary order because in my state, with a order on me I cant get legal aid. she's riding the system to persecute me

Timeline

not to mention we've only been married for 6.5 months ... will this stand for a vawa ? she wanted her green card quick and move on quick. she pretended to love me. i am a single parent. she devasted my children by pretending to be their new mommy, and then leaving them and me like we're trash

Timeline

These cases of marriage for puropses other then genuine love, all have a common pattern.

1. Behavior ranges from indifferent to malicious toward the USC.

2. Arguments that erupt over little issues.

3. Frivolous calls to law enforcement for intervention and documentations.

4. Restraining Order (RO) used as the surprise knock-out punch to the USC.

Get it on record with ICE that you suspect fraud.

By all means obey the RO, but I don't suppose anything (check your copy of the terms of the RO)

prevents you from having a friend enter your home (I could be wrong) with your permission (when she's away) to gather

your clothes, while you remain the legal distance from your home.

You'll only get one crack at the bat, so get your important papers and anything else important to you then.

Based on your post, sounds like she had a plan and just needed marriage to complete and execute that plan.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

not to mention we've only been married for 6.5 months ... will this stand for a vawa ? she wanted her green card quick and move on quick. she pretended to love me. i am a single parent. she devasted my children by pretending to be their new mommy, and then leaving them and me like we're trash

Wait. So you and your CHILDREN got kicked out of the house? That's not right. Where is your lawyer in all this?

what she's doing is sppofing text messages to her phone as if its me. This is the only way she's going to support her case other then the restraining order. she said in the report for the restraining order that I had beat her, but yet she had never called the police till the day before she put the restraining order on me, and when she did call the police they did not even arrest me, because I had done nothing to her, despite all her lies, they did not arrest me

HOW is she spoofing these msgs? If you can get get proof of all this you should forward that information to ICE. Then I would put a restraining order on HER as well as file a defamation suit.

Timeline

what she's doing is sppofing text messages to her phone as if its me. This is the only way she's going to support her case other then the restraining order. she said in the report for the restraining order that I had beat her, but yet she had never called the police till the day before she put the restraining order on me, and when she did call the police they did not even arrest me, because I had done nothing to her, despite all her lies, they did not arrest me.

I can't get my clothes and belongings because I had to surrender my keys to the home, and she is never home.

I havent filed any paperwork. she's trying to make the temporary restraining order permanent. I love my wife dearly, but her going this far to hurt me, is beyond my imagination. she hasnt spoken to me in over 5 weeks, but before she put the order on me, she told me her intentions. she does not want to divorce me, i guess she figures she can always come back if her plans do not work.

Ive been a zomby at work, my co workers, and even the president of our company demanded to know what's wrong with me, so I told them. everyone feels bad for me at work... I can't afford a lawyer at this moment. she got the temporary order because in my state, with a order on me I cant get legal aid. she's riding the system to persecute me

My comment is :ot: but I can't help but to say this.

My hat is off to you sir... you are a better man than me. It is one thing to do harm (physical or emotional) to me, but when a mother figure hurts innocent kids for her personal gain, the gloves come off and any love I had gets replaced with, 'time to get you out of my life for the sake of my kids!'

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wait. So you and your CHILDREN got kicked out of the house? That's not right. Where is your lawyer in all this?

He said he cant get a lawyer because he cant afford it and cant get legal aid because of the RO against him.

Couldn't he get help from some other type of organization though that could provide a lawyer?

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

One word: Get a Shark Lawyer, one with a bad tie and a comb over. (ok, 10 words, but you get my drift. Show no mercy, and claim your life back. Good Luck.)

:unsure:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.