TeapotGirl

OPINION ON CHEATING PARTNERS

OPINION ON CHEATING PARTNERS  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Will you go ahead and still marry your partner that has cheated on you?

50 posts in this topic

No second chance for cheating by emotionally or physically. That's the rule of my relationship. I don't want to steal somebody else's husbands, boyfriends, or fiance(s), that's why I put the strict rule on my partner. In either way, sounds hypocrites if someone doesn't want to be cheated but she/he can steal somebody else's partner. yes.gif

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

there are no excuses for cheating and as far as im concerned that is the end of the relationship. trust is everything and once a cheat, always a cheat!!

good.gif. Look at Tiger Woods, Ashton Kutcher, LeAnn Rimes, and many more famous people that thinking cheating is easily to forgive. Cheat is another name for a GREAT LIAR!

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

I tried to give a cheater another chance... In fact, I tried to give the same cheater several chances because he was a serial offender. Know why? Because he knew I would stand for it after the first time I forgave him AND the motivation to cheat didn't go away just because he got caught! Cheaters have their reasons for cheating, those don't go away miraculously. Seriously, once they get away with it once and see that you're sticking around, it just makes it easier to do it again and again.

That was a long time ago and I'm a much more secure person now. Never again. If my SO cheats on me, in any stage of the relationship, he'll be out the door and out of my life for good.

Passing harsh judgment on those you don't know says nothing of the judged and everything of the judge.

there are no excuses for cheating and as far as im concerned that is the end of the relationship. trust is everything and once a cheat, always a cheat!!

I agree! :thumbs:

And let me add some more interesting school of thought...

1.Whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, it is sin.

2.And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

3.“One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much"

LOOK AT THIS!

4." You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart" MATTHEW 5:27-28

CONCLUSION: Cheating in the rule of love and relationship is a heineous crime. No excuses.

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Tried to edit to add this, but I was too slow:

P.S. Incidentally, the serial cheater has since apologized and begged for forgiveness, but I don't have any interest in being friends with him AT ALL. Guess why he's begging to get back into my good graces... Because he's married and NOW he wants to cheat WITH ME! Leopards... Spots. Disgusting.

Ladies and gentlemen, if your SO is a cheater just move on. You can do better. There are lots of people out there who'd never cheat. Let the cheaters pair up with each other and live happily ever after. Karma is great like that.

Passing harsh judgment on those you don't know says nothing of the judged and everything of the judge.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Tried to edit to add this, but I was too slow:

P.S. Incidentally, the serial cheater has since apologized and begged for forgiveness, but I don't have any interest in being friends with him AT ALL. Guess why he's begging to get back into my good graces... Because he's married and NOW he wants to cheat WITH ME! Leopards... Spots. Disgusting.

Ladies and gentlemen, if your SO is a cheater just move on. You can do better. There are lots of people out there who'd never cheat. Let the cheaters pair up with each other and live happily ever after. Karma is great like that.

Great point and congrats in moving on.

I must say, let's not forget partners may very well cheat with a person of their same gender. Now, the reason I bring this up is because if you pose this question to a man whose girlfriend or wife just cheated on him with another woman, more than likely he'll be happy to watch or even join. I think the response would be somewhat different, which is interesting to me. I do not believe in stereotypes and I certainly do not want to fit everyone in a square or a category, so my apologies in advance.

On a personal level, I'm one that forgives but doesn't forget. If my partner cheats, he's out the door in a nanosecond. We could be best friends after that, but nope, no second chances. My fiancee says 'you really have the ability to cry, take a deep breath and smile.' He's right. I'd be so disgusted, I'd get over him within 12 hours.

Don't ever do anything you're not willing to explain the paramedics.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

There are things I don't understand about cheating. If you would cheat on your partner you are not committed to the relationship. It's just that simple. I'm interested in my fiance because of the person that he is. I could never betray him that way. If the LDR is too difficult for you and you want someone closer you should end your relationship with them before moving on to someone else. What good does it do either you or your fiance to keep them dangling on the end of a computer screen or phone line if you are no more serious and committed than that?

I-129F sent July 16, 2011

NOA1 - July 21, 2011

NOA2 - December 8, 2011 (text & email with hardcopy to follow)

Packet 3 - January 5, 2012

Medical - February 20, 2012

Packet 3 sent to Embassy - February 20, 2012

Interview Date - March 27, 2012 - Approved

POE - Atlanta, GA 7/6/2012

Married! - 8/11/2012

AOS Filed - 9/14/2012

AOS NOA1 Priority Date - 9/19/2012

Biometrics Appt. - 10/10/2012

EAD/AP approval - 11/28/2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I had an ex cheat on me, after marriage.

I kicked her outta the house then

some months later, she begged to come back.

I told her - just one condition - no more boyfriends.

Well, a few months go by, she had another boyfriend.

I filed for divorce immediately afterwards.

One thing that I learned about myself then - if any infidelity IN MARRIAGE, I disappear. Withdraw all monies, pack a suitcase, remove my name from any joint things, and change my cell #.

Hard to say about a fiance, though - seems to me the choice is easier than if one is already married, living together.

and no, this wasn't something about ME, alas - she just wanted to trade up. Was an interesting trade up, IMO, but that's another story.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

THERE ARE THREE(3) THINGS IN LIFE THAT ARE VERY REAL AND AT TIMES THAT YOU WILL NEVER GET AWAY FROM: DEATH, TAX AND INFIDELITY.good.gifdevil.gif

THINK ABOUT IT GUYS, IF YOU DID NOT DO IT YOUR PARTNER DID, AMOUNG THE OTHER TWO IT'S A MUST.

Priority Date:June 02,2009

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

THERE ARE THREE(3) THINGS IN LIFE THAT ARE VERY REAL AND AT TIMES THAT YOU WILL NEVER GET AWAY FROM: DEATH, TAX AND INFIDELITY.

I like this...but you can live in Brunei. They don't have a tax there.

Happy New Year!

There is no excuse for cheating...if will happen again no doubt about that. One of the things I learned from my own marriage and that from watching others is this; when one spouse think he/she needs somebody better than the person he/she marries; cheating is eminent, when trust ends so is the marriage. Trust is as important as love and respect in order for a marriage to work.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Any emotional or physical connection with another human that is not your mate is cheating. Emotional sometimes can be worse because you are not sharing this with your partner. Its better to talk to each other and solve. ANY Cheating will lead me to not be with someone. I know a case where the man is not saying he is cheating but is. He will not succeed. Infidelity always comes out. And only way to make through these situations is to be HONEST...and put the other person first! Once someone cheats on you...they will do again.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

My opinion is this and slightly off topic, and it may not be very popular. I read on VJ peoples stories of how they get together etc. What amazes me is how people can commit to another person after a very short time and merely met a couple of times. I hear phrases like he/she is my soul partner, love of my life....the world... the one. A virtual relationship is not the real thing, no matter how many hours you sit and chat on Skype it is just not the same. I see lots of "partners" from the MENA countries and dare I say it, I would say whatever I needed to, to get out of my third world home to a better life. Not long after landing in their new western environment the realisation of "the one" etc wasnt quite what they initially thought. It would be interesting to know what the failure rate of relationships is to people emmigrating to the USA on fiancee/e visa's etc.

I-129F Sent 16/05/11

I-129F NOA1 18/05/11

I-129F NOA2 23/09/11

NVC RECEIVED 12/10/11

NVC LEFT 13/10/11

CONSULATE RECEIVED 18/10/11

PACKET 3 RECEIVED 21/10/11

PACKET 3 SENT 21/10/11

MEDICAL 26/10/11

INTERVIEW 12/12/11 APPROVED!!!!

VISA RECEIVED 23/12/11

US ENTRY 31/01/12 POE PHL

MARRIAGE 11/02/12

I-485 SENT 13/03/12

I-765 SENT 13/03/12

I-131 SENT 13/03/12

BOIMETRICS APPT. 06/04/12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.