Ma^Kali

NOVEMBER 2011 visa bulletine prediction

421 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

helo guys i am worried about my age issue.because in december 26 my is age is going 21 year.my visa catagery f2a child.

date of birth 26 december 1990

pd 5 may 2009

case aproved 16 september 2010

my question is that does CSPA cover my age or my catagery changed in to f2b..if any one knows this issue plz help me what i do? Thanks GUB

if u don't get interview letter in December, then u will age out... keep praying to Allah. Only Allah can make impossible possible.

nobody here is lawyer but u can ask to an good attorney. Maybe he/she will help you.

APPROVED

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

if u don't get interview letter in December, then u will age out... keep praying to Allah. Only Allah can make impossible possible.

nobody here is lawyer but u can ask to an good attorney. Maybe he/she will help you.

WHEN I ASK NVC ABOUT CSPA THE REPLY IS Currently, this case cannot be reviewed for applicability of the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA), as there is no visa number available according to this case's priority date and visa category.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I listened that : " The economic of the USA go down , so the Government of the USA don' t allow immigration.". Is it right ? I don' t understand clearly about it. What do you think about it? So with you guess, the Visa Bullentine of F2A of The November , 2011 increases or decreases ?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I listened that : " The economic of the USA go down , so the Government of the USA don' t allow immigration.". Is it right ? I don' t understand clearly about it. What do you think about it? So with you guess, the Visa Bullentine of F2A of The November , 2011 increases or decreases ?

That makes no sense, if economy goes down then it drives the immigration system and they dnt even allow them....

That is simply rubbish, immigrant numbers distributed under Immigration Law which follows the prescribed number of quota for each category declared by law. November visa bulletin or any other bulletin has no relation with this ####### ......

The source of this kinda statements is simply a mouth to mouth communication which has no reliability with vague ideas and mere guesses ....

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

WHEN I ASK NVC ABOUT CSPA THE REPLY IS Currently, this case cannot be reviewed for applicability of the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA), as there is no visa number available according to this case's priority date and visa category.

You are completely safe till dec 2011 ..after that cspa will come into play....when your cspa-age becomes 21 your category will shift from f2a to f2b....

Filed: Timeline

i am redrafting the good work done by our friend kishorev1..i hope he wont mind it...I am going to post a new thread as shown below...plz give me feedback if any change needed so that i can change accordingly...

Letter from F2A green card holders

SUB :- Huge unissued F2A visa ending in long waiting times

Respected Sir/Madam,

The very important part of family union is being hit for green card spouses with the long waits. The wait time for reunite spouse and child with permanent resident(petitioner) is nearly 4 years. United families with shorter waiting periods will add and increase economic growth, as spouses would be able to work in mental peace and can contribute more in taxes.

I am not demanding anything more. Please check the below data and you will realise NVC is not following immigration act,1990.

Below are the statistics from travel.state.gov that NVC is using only partial quota of total alloted 88000 visas to f2a (under immigration act 1990) and causing agony and a long wait times for green card holders.

Year------------------------2001------2002------2003------2004-------2005------2006------2007------2008------2009

exempted----------------20,661-----14,565----9,343----17,160-----16,770----14,987----14,602----25,798----29,588

per country limit-------16,464-----11,524----8,189-----7,877------9,540----13,101----18,078----19,002----24,687

total---------------------37,125-----26,089---17,532----25,037-----26,310----28,088----32,680----44,800----54,275

visa usage in (%)-------42%----------30%------20%-------28%--------30%-------32%-------37%-------51%-------62%

visa unused in (%)------58%----------70%------80%-------72%--------70%-------68%-------63%-------49%-------38%

I am writing this letter as I believe you are the right person who can take appropriate action on this

Thanking you,

F2A green card holder.

SEND THIS LETTER TO FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESSES.....

Margaret.Gleason@dhs.gov

charles.oppenheim@dhs.gov

AmericanVoices@mail.house.gov

cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov

VISABULLETIN@STATE.GOV

listserv@calist.state.gov

nvcinquiry@state.gov

and any other address which can help us....

great job and thanks for doing this. WE ALL should send as many emails/ letters to them as possible. Actually WE REALLY REALLY REALLY need MEDIA attention. Not many in the general population is aware of our situation. Once the apathy of the F2A visa category issue comes to light more people AND organizations will come to help. Many people will write to their senators and lawmakers. AND action will be taken fast. Just like the case in Dallas TX few months back when an ILLEGAL bangladeshi student was deported because of his status. But since the news media was broadcasting his story MANY MANY people came forward to help this student EVEN THOUGH he was ILLEGAL. THAT too in the republican stronghold state of TX.

WE REALLY NEED MEDIA ATTENTION. I encourage each and everyone to write to the newspapers or even local news channels since ours is a different issue in immigration NOT i repeat NOT related to ILLEGAl IMMIGRATION, WE WILL get a lot of support from families, women, and familial organizations and even some church groups.

Dear all

hope you are doing fine

I have heard something which i want to share with you guys!

I've heard that recently there is a law that a LPR can bring her/his spouse while applying for their green card!!!!so they could wait in us until they could get thir visas!

Do you have any information about this visa and if this is for real?

please advise.... :hehe:

Timeline

Dear all

hope you are doing fine

I have heard something which i want to share with you guys!

I've heard that recently there is a law that a LPR can bring her/his spouse while applying for their green card!!!!so they could wait in us until they could get thir visas!

Do you have any information about this visa and if this is for real?

please advise.... :hehe:

According to October VB, November VB will be either 02/01/09 or 02/08/09.

So sad for us whose still years to go but Congrats to those who is close to November VB.

APPROVED

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

According to October VB, November VB will be either 02/01/09 or 02/08/09.

So sad for us whose still years to go but Congrats to those who is close to November VB.

i feel for you. but look on the bright side, at least we know it's moving consistently.

You are getting a good one! LOL dancin5hr.gif

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our PD is June 2009,

for as long as it is moving steadily forward, its ok,..

besides my kids school are up to March next year,

so it seems everything will be in perfect timing,...

God willing,..

Cheers everyone,...

PD ~ June 18, 2009

IMMIGRANT VISA APPROVED ~ March 15, 2012

VISA ON HAND ~ March 21, 2012

TOUCHDOWN California ~ April 8, 2012

GREEN CARD ON HAND ~ April 27, 2012

DMV Written ~ May 1, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

DMV Actual ~ May 21, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

California Driver's License ON HAND - June 11, 2012

Timeline

I predict March, 2009 for the November 2011 Visa Bulletin.

Users who receive letters, could scan copies (edit names/numbers) for us :)

How can you predict it's already stated in October VB that November VB will be move between 3 to six weeks.

APPROVED

How can you predict it's already stated in October VB that November VB will be move between 3 to six weeks.

did you see this part?

"Please be advised that the above date ranges are only estimates for the next few months, and are subject to fluctuations in demand"

PD...August 01, 2011 - Case completed

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

None of us know that for sure, just keep a positive vibe, :thumbs: What if you are wrong :devil:

Priority Date:June 02,2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.