Ma^Kali

NOVEMBER 2011 visa bulletine prediction

421 posts in this topic

Do you have an interview date?

Not yet...I missed the last PD by days...Hopefully this time it will move and My wife can have an interview date...Last month a member called on 26th of the month and he was scheduled...So I hope next monday will bring some good news for me and my wife inshaAllah.Will keep u updated.

PD...January 11,2009.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Not yet...I missed the last PD by days...Hopefully this time it will move and My wife can have an interview date...Last month a member called on 26th of the month and he was scheduled...So I hope next monday will bring some good news for me and my wife inshaAllah.Will keep u updated.

Do not forget to call first in the Monday morning! You might have interview schedule ready for you. I will be so excited if I'm that much close.

Xoxo

APPROVED

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I suggest that you send an email first to NVCInquiry which they normally answer within 3 working days. This way the agency will have ample time to really look into your case. Then call on the 3rd day if you haven't receive a reply yet. This is exactly what I did.

If you call first then chances are you might catch an operator on a bad mood or busy and simply say your case is not yet due.

Filed: Timeline

F2A lucky than other categories .

:) I dont think so....

F2A is mainly waiting on your spouse; how could we say we are lucky... there shouldnt be this much wait for F2A.

Probably you are not F2A waiter... best of luck; be in F2A shoes before you say lucky,

Edited by kishorev1

My Wife & Daughter PD: June 2009.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

F2A is mainly waiting on your spouse; how could we say we are lucky... there shouldnt be this much wait for F2A.

Probably you are not F2A waiter... best of luck; be in F2A shoes before you say lucky,

yes friend...you are absolutely right.....our feelings can not be understood by other category people...

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

F2A isn't mainly waiting on their spouse. What we have to understand is before or mothers/fathers etc petition for us and then the LPR goes back home and get married ... that is something both parties should look up to understand that there will BE waiting periods. My brother is in the F2A category.. 7 months before we even applied I advised my parents that his paperwork will NOT be processed as fast as theirs were. In this case the expectations were set.. now they are living over seas with my brother for the last 9 months since they became a LPR and paperwork was submitted.

The previous poster said lucky... perhaps he/she should have said luckier because we are. The category has moved faster than any other preference category. The category isnt immediate as the benefit allows for US Citizens when back then when pardons were given and special visas were given so the F2A waiter could be paroled, the paper work still had to be processed after they entered the US.

F2A lucky than other categories .

luckier .. yes i agree.

yes friend...you are absolutely right.....our feelings can not be understood by other category people...

good to see u around.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: Timeline

F2A isn't mainly waiting on their spouse. What we have to understand is before or mothers/fathers etc petition for us and then the LPR goes back home and get married ... that is something both parties should look up to understand that there will BE waiting periods. My brother is in the F2A category.. 7 months before we even applied I advised my parents that his paperwork will NOT be processed as fast as theirs were. In this case the expectations were set.. now they are living over seas with my brother for the last 9 months since they became a LPR and paperwork was submitted.

The previous poster said lucky... perhaps he/she should have said luckier because we are. The category has moved faster than any other preference category. The category isnt immediate as the benefit allows for US Citizens when back then when pardons were given and special visas were given so the F2A waiter could be paroled, the paper work still had to be processed after they entered the US.

luckier .. yes i agree.

good to see u around.

Is F2A wait lucky????.....Wow, All F2A are lucky to have their spouses waiting back in their countries.... I am not lucky to have my spouse back in my country whatsoever. Not everybody is lucky to have spouses joining back in US temporarily before full visa is granted; they have to wait years together to have spouse back in the country,

It's not for my sake; I will fight for [spouses category what so ever]; even after my spouse is in back in this country. Having spouses wait for a long time is not at all fair what ever category it could be.'

How could any one compare spouse waiting to any other category waiting and call F2A lucky... You cannot compare two categories which are so different in the first place... If somebody is comparing; good luck for them.

For whoever it may concern.... pls do not compare spouse waiting category to any other category...[few people are lucky to have spouse visit now and then; its not the case for every one].

My Wife & Daughter PD: June 2009.

Timeline

i'm uncertain as to your understanding.. in short the advance parole/special visas has been tossed as wait times decreases. Any visa category can be compared... we all have a choice to become married unless you're from a country where the parents decide your faith hence the spouse.

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Timeline

f2a isnt lucky. Spouses should be current.

the USA is the only developed nation that separates nuclear families for years.

Canada doesnt.

Welcome to visa journey.. see you have joined us few days ago. you have said it best.. canada does... this is america. That is why they MAY want to seek entry into canada... to avoid separation and it's so much easier. when you step to these borders all other country laws are out the window... it's law and it isnt global.

Edited by RICARDO4EVA2

Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.