Ma^Kali

NOVEMBER 2011 visa bulletine prediction

421 posts in this topic

Help!! I'm getting so confused. My pd is 19 April 09 under F2A child, i'll be turning 21 in Nov. What happens if my pd doesn't become current before my 21st birthday? Will i be a victim of F2B? What can i do?

Help!! I'm getting so confused. My pd is 19 April 09 under F2A child, i'll be turning 21 in Nov. What happens if my pd doesn't become current before my 21st birthday? Will i be a victim of F2B? What can i do?

What's your PD and NOA2?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Perhaps, my advise to all VJ's who's waiting to be current to their Priority Date.. Email the National Visa Center between 23rd to 25th of the month with regards to the status of your petition.. The NVC will email you whether it is favorable or not with you petition..

This is my experienced:

August 23, 2011 - I emailed NVC

August 26, 2001 - NVC replied my inquiry with regards to the status of my petition. NVC informed me that my schedule for my interview is October 28, 2011 @ 6:30AM and also they informed me that they will send a formal correspondence, that is: Appointment Letter.

August 30, 2011 - got a emailed from NVC ( Appointment Letter )..

Just enjoy predicting the next Priority Dates but still i encouranged my fellow VJ's to inquire at NVC..

What do i write in the email to nvc...Thanks

Priority Date:June 02,2009

Thanks Eddy, my pd is 19 April, 2009 and my case was completed 16 Dec, 2010

Not case complete, its when the case was approved, I'm assuming it was around August or September, If that's the case it looks like you will be cover for another year, I'm in the same boat, my sister turns 21 on November 20th of this year and her PD is September, 2009 and her Case was approved on August 31st, 2010. That time that the case was waiting to be approved doesn't count toward your Age.

h

Perhaps, my advise to all VJ's who's waiting to be current to their Priority Date.. Email the National Visa Center between 23rd to 25th of the month with regards to the status of your petition.. The NVC will email you whether it is favorable or not with you petition..

This is my experienced:

August 26, 2001 - NVC replied my inquiry with regards to the status of my petition. NVC informed me that my schedule for my interview is October 28, 2011 @ 6:30AM and also they informed me that they will send a formal correspondence, that is: Appointment Letter.

Just enjoy predicting the next Priority Dates but still i encouranged my fellow VJ's to inquire at NVC..

Hi Sparky71... thanks for the wonderful idea...

could you please tell us yor priority date...??

Thanks,

F2A for husband (i.e. Me)

24 Jul 2009: PD (I-130 NOA1 Rcvd)

?? Sep 2010: NOA2 Rcvd

24 Nov 2010: NVC CASE COMPLETE

03 Apr 2012: Interview @Sydney @10AM

12 Apr 2012: Finally!!! Yes got the VISA

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

At least you can get an answer from NVC, thse os us in AOS nothing.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

What do i write in the email to nvc...Thanks

Put to the SUBJECT: Your Case Number

Put in the Message ( Sample Only ):

Petitioners Name: Mr. XXXX

Petitioners Birthdate: March 1, 1988

Applicants Name : Mrs. XXXX

Applicants Birthdate : April 1, 1989

Purpose: Status of my Petition

h

Hi Sparky71... thanks for the wonderful idea...

could you please tell us yor priority date...??

Thanks,

Hi Homer4all..

My Priority Date: December 26, 2008.

Interview Date : October 28, 2011

F2A - Philippines..

More or less a three years waiting period..

GODBLESS...

Filed: Timeline

This is my experienced:

Edited by sendang

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks Eddy, my pd is 19 April, 2009 and my case was completed 16 Dec, 2010

I think your PD became current June 2010 and a good thing your case is completed before the retrogression. Your age is already frozen under CSPA when your PD became current in 2010. You are good.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

I think your PD became current June 2010 and a good thing your case is completed before the retrogression. Your age is already frozen under CSPA when your PD became current in 2010. You are good.

Thanks Sirach and Eddy, let's be hopeful and hope for the best for the coming bulletin. GBU

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.