one...two...tree

Girl Forced to Apologize to Boy Who Raped Her

139 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

A special ed girl in a Missouri middle school reported that she was raped a couple of years ago. But school officials insisted that her story was made up and badgered her into recanting:

Following instructions from the school,
the girl wrote an apology to the boy she accused of raping her and had to personally give it to him,
according to the lawsuit. She was then expelled for the remainder of the 2008-09 school year....The girl returned to the middle school for the 2009-10 school year and tried to avoid the boy, according to the lawsuit. It didn't work. She was sexually assaulted again [in the school library] but didn't tell anyone because she was afraid of being expelled again.

....School officials were notified of the incident and allegedly doubted the girl's claim, saying they'd "already been through this," according to the lawsuit. The girl was also examined and found to have been sexually assaulted. However,
she was suspended from school for "disrespectful conduct" and "public display of affection," her lawyers wrote in the lawsuit.

I'll grant that it's impossible to know for sure what happened based on just one side of the story. Still, a forensic exam after the second rape showed that the girl had indeed been sexually assaulted, a DNA match was made to the boy she had accused of raping her, and the boy then pleaded guilty to charges in juvenile court. But the school district continues to say that it bears no responsibility for any of this.

http://motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2011/08/girl-forced-apologize-boy-who-raped-her

They'll probably end up getting married in about four years.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

A special ed girl in a Missouri middle school reported that she was raped a couple of years ago. But school officials insisted that her story was made up and badgered her into recanting:

the girl wrote an apology to the boy she accused of raping her and had to personally give it to him,
according to the lawsuit. She was then expelled for the remainder of the 2008-09 school year....The girl returned to the middle school for the 2009-10 school year and tried to avoid the boy, according to the lawsuit. It didn't work. She was sexually assaulted again [in the school library] but didn't tell anyone because she was afraid of being expelled again.

....School officials were notified of the incident and allegedly doubted the girl's claim, saying they'd "already been through this," according to the lawsuit. The girl was also examined and found to have been sexually assaulted. However,
she was suspended from school for "disrespectful conduct" and "public display of affection," her lawyers wrote in the lawsuit.

I'll grant that it's impossible to know for sure what happened based on just one side of the story. Still, a forensic exam after the second rape showed that the girl had indeed been sexually assaulted, a DNA match was made to the boy she had accused of raping her, and the boy then pleaded guilty to charges in juvenile court. But the school district continues to say that it bears no responsibility for any of this.

http://motherjones.c...y-who-raped-her

Un-FRIGGIN'-Believable!!!! I'm really, really angry, I can barely type. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

http://motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2011/08/girl-forced-apologize-boy-who-raped-her

I am going to guess the girl is white. Let me know if I am wrong.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

And how is this relevant?

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

And how is this relevant?

It isn't. Let me know if I'm wrong.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

That raises the question....did the parents believe her? And if yes (I'd hope), why did they let the girl go back to the same school?

That's a damn shame!:angry:

Nadine & Kenneth

Our K-1 journey

02/06/2006 filed 129F

07/01/2007 received visa via "Deutsche Post"

08/27/2006 POE Dallas

->view my complete timeline

AOS, EAD and AP

12/6/2006 filed for AOS & EAD

1/05/2007 AOS transferred to California Service Center

01/16/2008 letter to Congressman

03/27/2008 GREENCARD arrived

ROC

02/02/2010 filed I-751

07/01/20010 Greencard arrived

Naturalization

12/08/2021 N-400 filed 

03/15/2022 Interview. Approved after "quality review"

05/11/2022 Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Lets speculate instead the girl is black.. and the accused rapist is white...... any chance the school would have badgered her to write that letter?

:rofl:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

is she age appropriate for her peer group, at that school ?

some special needs kids who are main-lined into the general school populace, are in classes that are developmentally appropriate, but they be years older than their peers.

sex in a middle school? what?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

To me, the point is that it wasn't dealt with effectively by the school district, and they attempted to shove it under the rug. Oh, and this type of thing happens whether the student is white, black or whatever. I have seen it happen in my district.

Edited by Golden Gate

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

this type of thing happens whether the student is white, black or whatever.

No no you must be mistaken. It's clearly about race. Wasn't that clear from the outset? I mean "initials" are obviously tinged with race, right?

http://www.news-leader.com/article/20110817/NEWS12/108170372/1002/SPORTS/

The 23-page suit only identifies the girl, her mother, and the boy by initials.

Your questions in these circumstances are completely asinine. Her age, and how it compares to the kids around her at school are completely irrelevant. And no, there was no "sex in middle school". There was rape in middle school.

is she age appropriate for her peer group, at that school ?

some special needs kids who are main-lined into the general school populace, are in classes that are developmentally appropriate, but they be years older than their peers.

sex in a middle school? what?

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Lets speculate instead the girl is black.. and the accused rapist is white...... any chance the school would have badgered her to write that letter?

:rofl:

Are you purposely ignoring the Asians here? Why can't it be an Asian guy?

Timeline

No no you must be mistaken. It's clearly about race. Wasn't that clear from the outset? I mean "initials" are obviously tinged with race, right?

Was in response to Gary's smug remark.

Edited by Golden Gate

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date