one...two...tree

Girl Forced to Apologize to Boy Who Raped Her

139 posts in this topic

Familial story Slim?

It happens quite a bit, actually. A young girl who gets "assaulted" by someone, especially at an early age, will often have a relationship with that guy later on.

A pretty sick topic to be making idiotic jokes over.

There's no topic too sick to joke about.

And who knows if this is even what happened. Nobody really knows since you're dealing with middle school kids and "special" issues. What if the first incident never happened and all the hoopla over it corrupted the young man into becoming a sexual predator? What if someone else (an adult) forced them to do it?

Sexual crimes amongst children are crazy in terms of psychological issues and trying to sort them out. Physical evidence after the fact proves nothing about what took place.

I am still wondering why the girl had to/went back to the same school after the first incident?

Really?

Parents that would put up with a school system that made their daughter apologize to a rapist - you think they're really concerned about her getting a "fair shake" next time around?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Sexual crimes are sexual crimes, slim. Not exactly an area to get into jokes.

So in your opinion, what is OK to joke about in P&R? Rainbows? Unicorns?

Oh, I know - puppies! Let's joke about puppies!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

It happens quite a bit, actually. A young girl who gets "assaulted" by someone, especially at an early age, will often have a relationship with that guy later on.

There's no topic too sick to joke about.

And who knows if this is even what happened. Nobody really knows since you're dealing with middle school kids and "special" issues. What if the first incident never happened and all the hoopla over it corrupted the young man into becoming a sexual predator? What if someone else (an adult) forced them to do it?

Sexual crimes amongst children are crazy in terms of psychological issues and trying to sort them out. Physical evidence after the fact proves nothing about what took place.

Really?

Parents that would put up with a school system that made their daughter apologize to a rapist - you think they're really concerned about her getting a "fair shake" next time around?

Of course we don't know what exactly happened, but you never know that unless you were present or had a videotape of it. Just because the girl is in middle school and "special" doesn't mean she is a total retard and doesn't know right from wrong or whether she got raped or not.

You might wanna educate yourself about what kids with what needs are considered special-ed.

Nadine & Kenneth

Our K-1 journey

02/06/2006 filed 129F

07/01/2007 received visa via "Deutsche Post"

08/27/2006 POE Dallas

->view my complete timeline

AOS, EAD and AP

12/6/2006 filed for AOS & EAD

1/05/2007 AOS transferred to California Service Center

01/16/2008 letter to Congressman

03/27/2008 GREENCARD arrived

ROC

02/02/2010 filed I-751

07/01/20010 Greencard arrived

Naturalization

12/08/2021 N-400 filed 

03/15/2022 Interview. Approved after "quality review"

05/11/2022 Oath Ceremony

Of course we don't know what exactly happened, but you never know that unless you were present or had a videotape of it. Just because the girl is in middle school and "special" doesn't mean she is a total retard and doesn't know right from wrong or whether she got raped or not.

You might wanna educate yourself about what kids with what needs are considered special-ed.

You're not allowed to use the "r" word to describe special people. It is a violation of TOS.

Русский форум член.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sure, many victims will have a kind of bond with their abuser. You can read more about it here on page 91. Doesn't make the victim any less a victim.

Look on Page 91 - Victim/Abuser Bond

Which is why the school district should have reported it to the police and handled it properly the first time, so that people wouldn't be talking about these things like a fourth-grader with 'what if's'.

Edited by Golden Gate

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

So in your opinion, what is OK to joke about in P&R? Rainbows? Unicorns?

Oh, I know - puppies! Let's joke about puppies!

I don't mind joking about the stupidity of posters that belittle victims of rape.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

To me, the point is that it wasn't dealt with effectively by the school district, and they attempted to shove it under the rug. Oh, and this type of thing happens whether the student is white, black or whatever. I have seen it happen in my district.

I agree it was not dealt with properly. I bet she is white.

We have heard nothing in the national news from Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, that makes it a ringer that she is white because they are racists that would flip out if they tried to make a black girl apologize.

No no you must be mistaken. It's clearly about race. Wasn't that clear from the outset? I mean "initials" are obviously tinged with race, right?

http://www.news-leader.com/article/20110817/NEWS12/108170372/1002/SPORTS/

So you are saying she is not white and I am wrong?

No no you must be mistaken. It's clearly about race. Wasn't that clear from the outset? I mean "initials" are obviously tinged with race, right?

Was in response to Gary's smug remark.

If you prove me wrong it will wipe out my smugness, wouldn't that be fun?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Because I'm sure if she would have had a gun or lived in Vermont, none of this would have happened.

It didn't happen in Vermont. Ever. So you are right.

You're always wrong, feel better now?

Am I wrong about this? Just say so and you WIN!

I'm going to guess you are balding. Let me know if I am wrong

You are right! The girl is white.

What has happened with this girl with special needs should not be taken as a joke and should have been handled immediately the first time by the school district.

we agree. It wasn't. She is white.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

You gotta love when imbeciles try and take a decidedly non-political thread and somehow weave their brand of stupid into it. Thanks Gary.

Then post it in Off-topic. It was my duty to make it political so it could stay here and we can discuss why this can be done to a white girl.

If a black girl accuses you of rape, you go to jail or lose your job, get held without bail and when it is determined she lied, she does not have to apologize. When a white girl is raped (regardless of the color of the rapist) Ho hum. Why have we allowed this discrimnation and abuse of an entire race to occur? I want equal rights and responsibilities regardless of race. This is every bit a hate crime as much as if she were black.

You're a petty person aren't you, Gary.

That's not a question BTW - it's an observation.

Correct. She is white. No question about it.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If a black girl accuses you of rape, you go to jail or lose your job, get held without bail and when it is determined she lied, she does not have to apologize. When a white girl is raped (regardless of the color of the rapist) Ho hum. Why have we allowed this discrimnation and abuse of an entire race to occur? I want equal rights and responsibilities regardless of race. This is every bit a hate crime as much as if she were black.

As fictional narratives go, that's not a very original one.

Timeline

Because I'm sure if she would have had a gun or lived in Vermont, none of this would have happened.

:rofl: This one is SO good I had to comment again. It DID NOT happen in Vermont. :lol:

As fictional narratives go, that's not a very original one.

So the way they treated this girl is OK with you?

Do you truly believe she would have been treated the same if she was black?

Gary And Alla

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Correct. She is white. No question about it.

Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat. Rinse repeat.

So the way they treated this girl is OK with you?

Do you truly believe she would have been treated the same if she was black?

So you like asking bizarre and irrelevant questions to support a fictional narrative you've concocted?