Nina and Erwin

Now Believe that marriage was for immigraion

52 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Wow I'm embarrassed to hear that he is Belgian. But a lot of the things that you mentioned he did or said, make no sense.

Any Belgian citizen can move ANYWHERE in the EU without having to do paperwork (besides address change). Also it's really impossible to be homeless if you are a Belgian citizen, unless you want to be. There is so much financial help available. I also don't see why he would use someone to move to the US. Belgium has a much better healthcare and social system. If he can't survive in Belgium, he could possibly not survive in the US.

If you have other questions I can help. I'm really sorry you went through all of this.

ya, Being Homeless in Belgium was the big red flag for me, is nearly impossible to remain homeless there. When she wrote of it, several months back, this was the big thing that smelled of goat poo.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I haven't seen any siigns yet though and wanted me to get pregnant the last time I visited but I refused.

Big red flag there. Be careful!

Cause I have been living breathing this.. and immigration.. before I hang him out.. I need to take a breath. Cause I do love him.. and still love him. Im bitter yes.. and would love to.. uhmm well.. I could think of alot of mean things. But I want to put this behind me, and cry.. and be mad.. and lick my wounds. Then it will be time to do the right thing.. so yes he can't do it again. I would never wish this pain on anyone. Yes divorce is next..

You mean "love" or "loved"? I assume you meant that in the past tense. How can anybody love somebody who has betrayed them like he did and basically used you and conned you into sending him money? Do you think he "loves" you?

If you still love this guy, you need professional help.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

K.. he said that without an address he cant get work.. I want to remind you that he is Belgium.. cause he was born there.. until he was a 1yr old. Has lived in the Netherlands since.. He says that he cant' get his social money cause he was out of the country to long.. ( over 6 months) He says that he can't open a bank account cause.. he brought some insurance that if he lost his job that it would cover it? But when he lost his job.. they didn't so now he owes 25.000 euros to a Bank there.. He wont tell me what bank... so he can't put a home in his name or get work or open a bank account.. something about that doesnt add up to me.

I am sorry for what you are going through. In Nigeria there is a name from a man with such stories SCAMMER

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: Timeline

I have tons.. but I do know one thing for sure.. that I do have a translated letter from Belgium that they were not going to help him with any assistance.. cause at the age of 1 yr old.. his parents moved to the Netherlands.. and since all of his benefits were paid into the Netherlands.. Belgium told him that he would have to get help from them .. then of course.. Netherlands.. said we don't care .. your Belgium. Trust me at this point I wouldn't believe a thing.. but I do have that in Writing and translated. .. He had no one that he could write in his address too.. that was the address issue

Not to kick you when you're down, but don't you think that a man of this caliber could fabricate this too? I understand you don't know which way is up, and no one's saying every single thing he told you was a lie, but you have had many many people tell you that it's just not possible. People who are from Belgium.

It's so hard when you're betrayed, cos really, you start second guessing everything and doubting every single thing...but in this instance, I think you were completely snowed. He wasn't homeless. He probably was staying with a woman, and didn't want you calling.

Filed: Country:
Timeline
You mean "love" or "loved"? I assume you meant that in the past tense. How can anybody love somebody who has betrayed them like he did and basically used you and conned you into sending him money? Do you think he "loves" you?

If you still love this guy, you need professional help.

Love isn't something you can just turn off even after being betrayed. Here feeling were real and that how he played her.

She has taken the first step of realizing that he isn't the man he presented himself to be. As she sees the differences between the man she thought he was and the man he really is she will understand that she never loved the real him and the man she did love never existed.

Filed: Timeline

I am so thankful for everyone here... I really wish you all knew how much. I just got an email back from the immigration consulate, they want me to call them. I know who read my email.. and she was so helpful.. and she tried so hard for me. How embrassing. I am going to call her tomorrow.. then I know this is over. Truly I am looking forward to the closure. But in the same breath.. I am so sad that it's come to this. I so loved him.. stupid man. I hope that ..lil miss.. my nickname for our girl.. will understand one day. I will let you know how tomorrow goes.. I am glad you guys were here.

I am so sorry, Nina, I truly am....as much as I hated him, I always hoped just a little that I was wrong about him for your sake. I know you will get thru the hurt and see him as the predator he is and has always been. That's when Nina Renea will show what I know she's made of, and do what needs to be done to S T O P this from happening to anyone else....write to Dateline, 20/20, this is a story that needs to be told. Hang in there kid, this too shall pass.

You know who, your Auntie Poo (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.