Felya and Olya

Our government is full of it

128 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

As a life long Progressive, I am beginning to understand why Republicans hate the government. Its a waste of our money, our resources and our precious time. There should not be any rational reason why someone who got approved two weeks after us has already been sent to the embassy while we are and many, many others in our time frame are still waiting. The left hand doesn't what the right hand is doing. It does not and should not take a month to send a packet of ducuments to aother location in the same country and have it processed. I should not have to talk to mindless zombies, who's salaries I pay by actually working my #### off, 24/7. And please, don't tell me that I should just sit and wait and everything is going to be alright. I've wasted enough time on this beaurocratic bullsh#t and I've had enough. I just wrote to my ,Congressman and both Senators. I've dealt with government bureaucracy for a very long time and I've had to jump through many different hoops but I've never encountered a process as flawed as this. While all the illegals are using the system, it doesn't pay when you try to do things the honest way. I shouldn't have to wait half a year or more to see my baby...

:bonk::bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

event.png

K-1 Visa Journey

03/15/2011 - I-129F sent via USPS

03/18/2011 - NOA1

06/14/2011 - NOA2

07/11/2011 - NVC In

07/11/2011 - NVC Out

07/18/2011 - Consulate Received

08/15/2011 - Interview - Visa Approved

08/31/2011 - Aeroflot - Moscow > Los Angeles

11/19/2011 - Married =)

03/01/2012 - AOS, EAD, & AP packet submitted

03/07/2012 - AOS, EAD, & AP - NOA

03/29/2012 - AOS, EAD, & AP - Biometrics

04/30/2012 - EAD & AP Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Just wait until they run your health care ;-)

Trust me I'm from the Goverment ;-)

As a life long Progressive, I am beginning to understand why Republicans hate the government. Its a waste of our money, our resources and our precious time. There should not be any rational reason why someone who got approved two weeks after us has already been sent to the embassy while we are and many, many others in our time frame are still waiting. The left hand doesn't what the right hand is doing. It does not and should not take a month to send a packet of ducuments to aother location in the same country and have it processed. I should not have to talk to mindless zombies, who's salaries I pay by actually working my #### off, 24/7. And please, don't tell me that I should just sit and wait and everything is going to be alright. I've wasted enough time on this beaurocratic bullsh#t and I've had enough. I just wrote to my ,Congressman and both Senators. I've dealt with government bureaucracy for a very long time and I've had to jump through many different hoops but I've never encountered a process as flawed as this. While all the illegals are using the system, it doesn't pay when you try to do things the honest way. I shouldn't have to wait half a year or more to see my baby...

:bonk::bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i know you miss your baby but so does all of us. i had to wait almost 6 months just for my noa2 alone not to talk about nvc and the consulate, and many others waited 7 months and thats just for noa2, and u got yours in 3 months and complaing, whew, wow. thats excellent!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I know that government can work when it wants to... It did before, if you read history, but now its f#cked up. And I am not complaining about my NOA2 timeline. I am mad that its been 3 weeks and its not at the NVC or the Consulate. I would be OK with this if I didn't already see some that were approved after me and have already gone through to the embassy. Don't get me wrong, I am happy for everyone and I am not hating, I am just frustrated with the way the government works. From the 30s to the 70s government did good work. Built roads and freeways, built damns and bridges, enacted Medicare which has the lowest overhead of all medical insurers. Not to go too political but both sides are wasting our time and our money.

event.png

K-1 Visa Journey

03/15/2011 - I-129F sent via USPS

03/18/2011 - NOA1

06/14/2011 - NOA2

07/11/2011 - NVC In

07/11/2011 - NVC Out

07/18/2011 - Consulate Received

08/15/2011 - Interview - Visa Approved

08/31/2011 - Aeroflot - Moscow > Los Angeles

11/19/2011 - Married =)

03/01/2012 - AOS, EAD, & AP packet submitted

03/07/2012 - AOS, EAD, & AP - NOA

03/29/2012 - AOS, EAD, & AP - Biometrics

04/30/2012 - EAD & AP Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

It worked from the 30s to the 70s

You must be joking ???

From 30s to the 70s government did good work. Built roads and freeways, built damns and bridges, enacted Medicare which has the lowest overhead of all medical insurers. Not to go too political but both sides are wasting our time and our money.

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I am a veteran and served the USA. NEVER EVER AGAIN-period. I have lost faith in the USA. I do not know where you folks live in the USA, but here in New Jersey, this place is REALLY SWARMING with illegals. While the numbers have swelled beyond my personal belief in the past two years, they are getting free food stamps, healthcare, housing, et cetera and I have to show some fat a@@ my chat logs? I am closing in on 6 months and no NOA2 for my K-1 as I age. Honestly, my hatred of the US government is growing by the day, really growing and it makes me want to leave here. How they can treat US citizens this way, and reward illegals coming here is illogical at best. The OP has a fantastic point, why we are waiting at all over perhaps a week or two is NUTS. A police officer can pull me over and do an NCIC check in minutes from his car and this process takes close to a year? They are getting the fiancée' a chest X-Ray and all this nonsense, but illegals get some food stamps and are demanding their "rights" openly walking around?!?! The OP hit this spot on and I actually think he was kind about it. I am beyond furious at this entire process and truly angry-GOD help if this government ever needs me to fight again as I would literally laugh at the prospect. Can't type more, have to gather evidence of my relationship so the overpaid fat guy at the embassy can see if it is okay... :bonk:

While illegals invade the USA and get free benefits, we wait paying fees and filling out forms while the illegals fill out zero-thank you US politicians!

Waiting on interview now in BKK, started Jan 2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I believe the OP is fed up at how long it takes period. Whether it is 3 months, 6 months, 8 months, or longer. Why? Look, I got into this with the understanding that it was going to take X amount of time, and so far my timeline is ahead of what I was expecting. So far I am happy with how my application has progressed compared to what could have been. The OP and Fastviper are just venting (maybe wrong section?) at how long our wait has to be while it appears illegals have more rights than the citizens in the country that pay the taxes that pay the beaurocrats.

Im not complaining, but I can understand someone wanting to know "why". Why does it take 3+ weeks to receive an application, give it a new ID number, and forward it?

I don't have an answer but I have just accepted the fact that it is going to take time. But someone who wants to vent and ask why is understandable.

Met online - 12/2008

Met in Person 1st Time - 2/2009

Engaged - 12/2009

Filed I-129F - 3/27/11

Received Electronic NOA 1 - 4/7/11

NOA 2 - 6/29/11 (83 days from NOA 1)

RFE 8/15/11 (Needed proof that Fiancee is in Canada legally, Philippine citizen)

Packet 3 - 9/6/11

Packet 4 - Never Received

Interview 12/1/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

It irritates me that they give us a hard time when we try to do it legal. they need all this attention on the illegals.

I also tried to get help from my US Senator. That office could not get any more information than i was getting. but i hope help from him in an email suporting my interview and visa application, I think they are like all government agencies. Set up to make us hire an attorney. So, we are forced to do something that should just be a matter of paperwork and evidence. Not BS.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

I agree with you...but looking at your timeline I don't really understand what you are complaining about.

Just wait everyone......wait until he gets into the NVC AP and then again in the wait for the Embassy AP while waiting to get an interview date.

Let's just hope that he doesn't act this way in front of his FSU fiancee because she will expect him to behave like a real man and not a selfish child.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

The US of A even with all its flaws is still the best country to live in in the entire free world. I, for one, wouldn't want to trade places with one

the illegal aliens living in this country. Going through this immigration process really tests one's patience. Vent all you want, but, the process

is what it is and is there to actually protect the US government. Is it flawed? Yes, but it is the only way to get your loved one here with you

legally...just my two cents

Philippians 4:13...I can do all things through Christ who strengthens meGC Received: 02/04/2012

Useful Links for K-1 Visa Petition for USEM Philippines:

Packet 3 for K-1: http://photos.state....3__rtf2_001.pdf

St Luke's Website: http://www.slec.ph/u...ml#clinic-hours

Link to Schedule Interview: http://cgifederal.force.com/

CFO Website for Seminar: http://www.cfo.gov.p...onals&catid=140

Povery Guideline: http://www.uscis.gov...form/i-864p.pdf

Website to Download DS 156, 156K, & 157: http://travel.state....forms_1342.html