jundp

Thank God for my foreign husband!

101 posts in this topic

:lol: I really don't know how you managed to get tied down.

Me neither. :(

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
T bone, you always say that. Does your wife, who just bore your child, know you feel that way?
It's really funny. I have an imaginary harem of half a dozen blondes, at least a couple of whom immediately sneak into the house and jump me whenever Mrs. T-B. turns her back, si man.

And Mrs. T-B. doesn't bore our child, no man; she keeps him very entertained and occupied, si man.

Speaking of whom, Mini-Bone is now 5 months old, probably 20 lbs. (he was 19 lbs. a couple of weeks ago, si man), and 27 inches long, si man. He doesn't like indoor temperatures above 74 F., no man. Convert to metric and Celsius, C man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

It's really funny. I have an imaginary harem of half a dozen blondes, at least a couple of whom immediately sneak into the house and jump me whenever Mrs. T-B. turns her back, si man.

And Mrs. T-B. doesn't bore our child, no man; she keeps him very entertained and occupied, si man.

Speaking of whom, Mini-Bone is now 5 months old, probably 20 lbs. (he was 19 lbs. a couple of weeks ago, si man), and 27 inches long, si man. He doesn't like indoor temperatures above 74 F., no man. Convert to metric and Celsius, C man.

Mini-Bone :lol:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Oh Kipster, you love us all really, don't you?

Give me the time and place...and yes I do will. :devil:

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well....yes. And also maybe a TINY bit because the American women here get a little tired of hearing how ####### American women are compared to ________ (<-- fill in nationality) women. There are awesome and horrible men and women of every nationality. The broad stereotypes floating about VJ are insulting and really should have no place on an immigration forum!

Bummer, don't know anything about that. In fact I just started posting about three days ago (been gone for years). Personally, I have no opinion of American women. Good or bad.

10Yr GC arrived 07/02/09 - Naturalization is next

The drama begins - again!

And now the drama ends - they took the Green card . . .

:lol: I really don't know how you managed to get tied down.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/316121-thoughts-of-disease-make-women-want-manly-men/ <---- Here's a decent read imo on a study that was just conducted in regards to some of this convo on here. :)

sigbet.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

USC Ladies, do you ever stop to think how you won the lottery with your foreign husband? There's an awful lot of talk about how great foreign wives are, well dangit, it's time we American women talk about our husbands.

There are some AMAZING men we married, who treat us like real partners, who appreciate our intelligence, our beauty, our humor, and all that makes us "American." America isn't all fast food, obesity, and femi-nazis as some would like to claim.

I love being the wife of a sexy, intelligent, foreign man who doesn't feel the need to prove how manly he is -- because he exudes it naturally.

MY MAN

I met this man with the most beautiful smile you have ever seen. He smiles with his eyes, which now a days is a very rare quality. As soon as I saw him I fell in love with him. I could not have gotten a better and more loving husband. He is my husband, my best friend, my confidant, my lover and the person that allows me to be me. He is my soul mate. He is the being I want to spend eternity with. I ponder some times what I might have done to be rewarded with a husband like him. However, it really does not matter what I did to get such a husband, what matters is that I have him and I will love him forever. The more time I spend with him, the more I look at him, his smile, the twinkle in his eyes, and every single small and big thing he does. Every day I fall in love with him more and more, and believe me, it is possible. Love is infinite, therefore, it can continue growing. After all we have all eternity to keep on growing and expanding, and so does love. Some of the reasons I love him so much are (By the way these are only some of the reasons, there is hundreds); He loves Allah S.W.T. so much and helps me with Islam, He tells me I look beautiful and sexy literally every day. Even when I'm sick. The way he looks closely at me with his big brown eyes when I am sad makes me feel like no one in the whole world could ever break in between us and hurt me. He always speaks of me to his friends and family. He kisses and tells me how much he loves me numerous times throughout the day. He's a very warm, kind, humble, loving, and confident man. He always sends me messages to let me know how much he misses me and is always thinking of me and never forgets to tell me how much he is in love with me. He sends me songs that tell me he loves me. He loves Aneissa and Austin so much and and excepts them as his own. When I hurt he hurts and when I'm upset he makes me happy. He respects me, trusts me, and is faithful to me. He will miss matches of futball(soccer)just to be with me. Really I can't forget to mention how incredibly handsome he is, even though I know he justs wants to be average (But I'm sorry hunny, you are blessed in that department). You make me proud to be your wife. I will always and forever love you with everything I have.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. 227309_8470823570_812513570_341217_8052_n.jpg

n812513570_2174317_5008492-3-1.gif

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Very sweet!

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Please tell me that none of them look like Tab Hunter. Mrs. T-B. must be a punny lady, a real rib, Domini, man!

Nice to hear the little one is doing well. We can only hopistry that he inherits his father's sophistry, fils, man!.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif