219 posts in this topic

My case closed on the 12th and have been calling for interview date but they say theres no more so ill have to wait for a September date.. that i have to wait to hear something during the second week of august! grr!

Please don't listen to them. I had my CC on the 10th of the month, and I was hearing the same ####### you are. But lo and behold, on the 25th, I had gotten an interview date assigned. Just keep calling and seeing if an interview date has been assigned. Never, ever, listen to those operators when they say to call back the next month.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Please don't listen to them. I had my CC on the 10th of the month, and I was hearing the same ####### you are. But lo and behold, on the 25th, I had gotten an interview date assigned. Just keep calling and seeing if an interview date has been assigned. Never, ever, listen to those operators whulen they say to call back the next month.

Just called NVC AVR and got the case number.

:dance:

USCIS Journey

03/15/2011: NOA1 Priority Date

06/20/2011: NOA2 - Approved

06/24/2011: NOA2 - Received in mail

NVC JOURNEY

07/20/2011: NVC received case from USCIS

07/22/2011: NVC case number assigned

07/25/2011: NVC AVR says DS-3032 generated

07/26/2011: Email DS-3032 and got Auto response

07/26/2011: AOS Bill available for pay

07/29/2011: AOS Bill paid - Status in progress

07/29/2011: NVC accepted DS-3032 email

08/01/2011: DS-230 IV Fee Bill Generated

08/03/2011: AOS bill shows PAID

08/03/2011: DS-230 IV Fee Paid Online - Status - In Progress

08/03/2011: DS-230 IV Fee Paid Online - Status - PAID

09/19/2011: Sent DS230 and AOS to NVC

09/21/2011: NVC received DS230 and AOS

09/26/2011: Case completed at NVC

09/28/2011: Received Checklist to submit passport PCC at the time of interview

02/12/2011: Received Passport PCC

05/12/2011: Interview date is assigned (04-Jan-2012, Mumbai)

17/12/2011: Medical

19/12/2011: VFS document submission

04/01/2012: Visa Interview

Yay, grats! kicking.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

I accidentaly posed this question in the April NOA1 thread - more appropriate here:

Are these addresses correct??? finding them on travel.state.gov is impossible, and the VJWiki and Guides contradict each other. :wacko:

for the i-864 AOS:

NATIONAL VISA CENTER

ATTN: CMR

31 Rochester Ave. Suite 100

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914

and for DS-230 IV application:

NATIONAL VISA CENTER

32 Rochester Ave.

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2909

IR-1/CR-1 Spouse CA Svc Ctr 2011 (82 days) Apr07: NOA1. Jun27: NOA2 text.
Delivery from USCIS to NVC (24 days) Jul21: CSC mailed it to NVC

NVC (43 days)
Jul25: "in the NVC bldg"---->Jul26: NVC Case#,IIN# (1 day in-house, 29 days since NOA2)

AOS i-864.....Jul28: bill rcv'd (2 days)& paid ---->Aug01: "paid"/mailed (4 days). Aug3: AOS in the bldg
Aug 11: phone rep "AOS RFE: 23/24a: no blanks" (pdf won't print n/a"). Fedex'd new copy (arrived Aug 12)
Aug 22: AOS approved

IV ds-230:
Jul26: send DS-3032 ----> Jul29: DS-3032 accepted (3 days)
Aug01: bill rcv'd (2 days)& paid ---->Aug02: "paid"/mailed (1 day)
Aug04:ds-230 delivered ---> Aug 12: "under review"
Aug 15: phone rep "RFE:ds-230 #30." (16th bdate left as "----") Fedex'd new copy (arrived Aug 16)
Aug 30: phone rep: "no military record." me: "it's there!" rep: "15 biz days starting today"
Sep 06: phone rep: "needs review. 15 MORE biz days" me: "no way" Supervisor asks Mgr "open file & verify it's complete since 8/16." 6 hours later: CASE CLOSED!

Consulate
Sep 13: INTERVIEW scheduled, email letter arrived
Sep 15: MEDICAL in Stockholm
Sep 23: Packet Left NVC -> Embassy
Oct 31: INTERVIEW 4-minutes and DONE. APPROVED. Visa is "in the mail"

Nov 27: arrival in USA

DIVORCE: final May 2015 - never whould have married without dating in-person for at least a year.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

The bar-coded cover sheets that I printed out after I paid the invoices both show the 31 Rochester Ave, Suite 100 address. So that's where I mailed our packets.

NOA1 - Dec 13, 2010

NOA2 - May 3, 2011 (141 Days) NO RFE's

NVC Case # - May 26, 2011

Rec & Pay I864 Bill - June 2, 2011

Rec & Pay IV Bill - June 10/11, 2011

Case Complete - July 12, 2011 NO RFE's

Inverview E-mail - July 30, 2011 (Saturday)

Inverview - September 7, 2011 APPROVED but Blue Slipped need more paperwork

September 19, 2011 - Bring in Paperwork - VISA IN HAND

POE - September 22, 2011 LAX

The bar-coded cover sheets that I printed out after I paid the invoices both show the 31 Rochester Ave, Suite 100 address. So that's where I mailed our packets.

Yes

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

just paid IV bill:) :dance: do i send in receipt with package or just cover letter..i forgot ?? :blink:

both. suggest copies of receipt and barcoded cover letter.

Cool - on Monday, call back, get a Human,

tell them yer ready to start, give email addresses on both of you

then magically (within the week) you'll receive an email, that DS-3032 kit, with the AOS fee bill, containing the IIN.

Having the AOS fee bill in yer email is great sign that NVC is ready for document intake.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I accidentaly posed this question in the April NOA1 thread - more appropriate here:

Are these addresses correct??? finding them on travel.state.gov is impossible, and the VJWiki and Guides contradict each other. :wacko:

for the i-864 AOS:

NATIONAL VISA CENTER

31 Rochester Ave. Suite 100

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914

and for DS-230 IV application:

NATIONAL VISA CENTER

32 Rochester Ave.

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2909

Send the AOS package to the address listed on your AOS bar-coded cover sheet from the payment portal. Then send the IV package to the address listed on your IV bar-coded cover sheet from the payment portal. Those will be the correct addresses to mail the packages.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Wales
Timeline

I got the false check list email this morning asking for my husband's DS 230 to be submitted, I knew right away that I could disregard it as it was generated ONE DAY after the IV bill status went to paid and also one day after I mailed the DS 230 packet out. I am amazed they were looking for the packet so quickly lol. :wacko:

ROC

07/17/2013 - Sent Packet to VSC

07/19/2013 - NOA1

08/21/2013 - Biometrics Appt

09/10/2013 - Transferred to CSC

12/28/2013 - RFE from CSC

01/28/2014 - Sent RFE Response Packet

02/27/2014 -Green Card Approved

I got the false check list email this morning asking for my husband's DS 230 to be submitted, I knew right away that I could disregard it as it was generated ONE DAY after the IV bill status went to paid and also one day after I mailed the DS 230 packet out. I am amazed they were looking for the packet so quickly lol. :wacko:

It was generated because NVC reviewed your AOS package. They frequently send out false RFEs for the other package, whether it's been sent already or not.

It was generated because NVC reviewed your AOS package. They frequently send out false RFEs for the other package, whether it's been sent already or not.

I sent everything at one time and never received a false RFE. Also I never received the packet that AVR kept saying.

I sent everything at one time and never received a false RFE. Also I never received the packet that AVR kept saying.

Yes, I said they frequently do, not all the time whistling.gif I myself never got a RFE, false or otherwise. But I frequently see people on here getting false RFEs for either the AOS or IV package.

And what did your AVR say exactly? Was it about missing documents or they were sending you a packet?

Yes, I said they frequently do, not all the time whistling.gif I myself never got a RFE, false or otherwise. But I frequently see people on here getting false RFEs for either the AOS or IV package.

And what did your AVR say exactly? Was it about missing documents or they were sending you a packet?

Yes AVR stated they were sending me a packet in which had never received yet and my case is closed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

well sent aos package saturday and now am waiting on the IV bill to show up so i can pay that..hopefully this week , operator admitted they're alittle behind in accepting ds3032 and generating the bill..once is sent off, will be so relieved this process has been a pain in the A** for me:(...going to Albania Aug 9th cant wait to be with my hubby forever!!:D

event.png

preg.png

ENGAGED AUGUST 18, 2010

MARRIED OCT 21, 2010

FILED I-130 NOV 13,2010

NOA 1 NOV 15, 2010

NOA 2 JUNE 15, 2011

CASE # JULY 13,2011

DS3032 ACCEPTED JULY 18, 2011

AOS paid JULY 20, 2011

Sent AOS JULY 23, 2011

IV paid JULY 25, 2011

IV sent JULY 28, 2011

CASE CLOSED AUG 8, 2011

INTERVIEW DATE OCT 13, 2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.