xray

wife on deportation

54 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Make sure you are documenting all of this. She may go to interview and tell them that you have left her with nothing and that you are abusing her. I have never been surprised at the lengths some people will go to get what they want.

The court records are easily obtained. But all the other evidence. You say your house, are you renting or owning? I hope you have good insurance as I see this woman tearing the place apart and costing you a fortune. Unfortunately, she is legally your wife and you can not "make" her leave. You may want to go to interview to protect yourself from any lies.

Also, I recommend you get some help for yourself in the form of therapy. After going through all this, you definitely need some, I might add you need some for letting yourself go through all this. There is nothing weak about getting help either. You may discover a better you in the long run. Take care and give us an update after the hearing.......

I Agree With John & Mari Get Legal Advice Fast. :thumbs:

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Nostalgia makes it hard to let go sometimes. Even if you did feel "true love" for her, she clearly has none for you.

Do not stay with a person who abuses you. Do not stay with a person who does not respect you.

She has only made your life hell, why do her any favours.

You'll feel so much better once she is out of your hair.

Best of luck :star:

USCIS

Jul 15/11 - Sent I-130 Package from Honolulu

Jul 18/11 - I-130 package received & signed for in Chicago
Jul 19/11 - Priority Date
Jul 21/11 - NOA1/USCIS Acceptance Confirmation received
Jul 29/11 - Received I-797C hard copy
Aug 4/11 - Touched
Feb 16/12 - NOA2 Approval (212 days since Priority Date)

NVC

Feb 28/12 - NVC Case Number, BIN & IIN Assigned, Optin E-mail for EP Sent

Mar 2/12 - DS-261 Submitted
Mar 5/12 - Electronic Processing Opt-in Accepted, AOS Invoiced & Paid
Mar 7/12 - NVC receive IV electronic package, AOS shows "Paid", AOS Package Sent
Mar 9/12 - IV Bill Invoiced & Paid
Mar 12/12 - AOS fee shows as "Not Paid - Rejected": Human error. AOS re-paid.
Mar 13/12 - IV is "Paid." Will have to be re-paid post imminent "Rejected" status. NVC e-mail "Checklist Cover Letter" asking for my $$$
Mar 14/12 - IV is "Rejected - Not Paid", Re-paid, AOS is "Paid"
Mar 16/12 - IV is "Paid", DS-260 submitted & Package sent
Mar 19/12 - IV Package Received
Mar 20/12 - Case Complete E-mail Received (21 days at NVC)

Final Steps

Apr 10/12 - Interview date assigned: May 9 @ 8:30AM

May 1/12 - Medical Date
May 9/12 - Interview result: Approved!
Jun 22/12 - POE
Jul 23/12 - SSN assigned
Aug 10/12 - Green card in hand

ROC

Mar 25/14 - ROC sent to CSC

Mar 28/14 - Package delivered to CSC

Apr 1/14 - Check cashed

Apr 3/14 - Received NOA1, Receipt Date: 3/28

Jun 15/14 - Move to San Diego

Jun 23/14 - RFE / Package sent: Aug 6, ETA Aug 8

Aug 22/14 - New Card in Production

thank you.

the letter sent to her is for her to appear in court for the deportation. we have gone to court for the assult, that was where she given probation before the judgement.

you are right...she has taking me for a ride for too long. and she never care anything about me or our relationship. i knew all these long time ago, when she started beating me. she will be telling me not to mention the guy's name again because she loved him more than me.

the reason i want to see if i can still save her from being deported is because of the love i heard for her in the past. i am filing divorce soon. but i just want to her to remain in this country, if possible.

:bonk::bonk: sauce marie sip!!! :blink::wow:

12/22/2010...married my soulmate,in tagaytay city.

USCIS...
01/28/2011...mailed I-130 to chicago Lockbox.....The journey begins
01/31/2011...receive I-130
02/05/2011...get a e-mail notice of NOA-1...states case transferred to CSC
02/08/2011...check clears my bank
02/10/2011... rec. hardcopy NOA-1 in mail...priority date..01/31/2011.....sit back relax and ride this slow mule!!
02/14/2011... touched ( it must have fallen on the floor )..hehe
05/12/2011...NOA-2 OMG...98days u kidding me!!!!!!!

NVC......

05/26/2011... finally got NVC case number...
05/28/2011... receive DS-3032 in e-mail/e-mailed the DS-3032 back
05/28/2011... receive AOS fee bill/ and paid online.
06/01/2011... AOS fee bill shows paid.
06/02/2011... DS-3032 accepted
06/03/2011... IV-bill generated and sented by e-mail
06/04/2011... Paid IV fee bill/ in progress
06/07/2011... IV fee bill showed paid/ downloaded cover sheet
06/08/2011... Express mail both the I-864(AOS) and DS-230
06/09/2011... Confirmed del at 11:10am signed by N visa center.
06/21/2011... SIF...yea!!! called NVC..yes case complete but no interview dates until aug..rats!!
06/28/2011... issured interview date set for 08/08/2011 At 6:30am.
07/12&13/2011... medical
YEA SHE PASSED MEDICAL

08/08/2011... interview approved!!!
08/19/2011...usa/arkansas.....

ROC

05/23/2013... mailed I-751 to Vermont

05/25/2013...delivery confirm received

05/30/2013...check cleared bank

06/01/2013...rec. NOA1 (receipt date 05/28/2013)

06/24/2013... biometrics appointment

we started living together for two months before we decided to get married

Hardly enough time to really get to know someone before marrying them.

In the defence of the OP is there a time limit or qualifying period that determins " We are in love and that we must marry?"

I feel thqat this is down to the individuals in any given case, like timelines it is hard to say as it very specific to that couple!

Recent studies have proven that the average time it takes to fall in love can be as quick as a fith of a second, what they do with that afterwards, who knows. My wife and I had been talking for online for over a month before I jumpped a plane to see her and as it happened we geled from day one, again unique circumstances.

:ot2:

I would say to the OP that you really need to consider the fact that if you attempt to help her remain you too could be tried for fraud and besides, I am thinking that she wouldnt get a greencard anyway after CIMT against you....She would in fact now have a lifetime ban after deportation

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I would be interested to see the other side of this story... :whistle:

Good luck to the both of you, sincerely hope you can find peace.

I do agree with you Jordan, but the evidence shows she received probation for Assault. There had to be strong evidence for that to have happened and he did not get charged....... (of course assuming this is the whole story, but all we have to go on)

Either way... this relationship is in dire straits. Can't deny that....!!

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

K1 Guides and Info

K1 AOS Guide

Link for Rio de Janeiro Consulate's instructions for K1 Visas. They give you this link instead of a packet 3. Everything you need for interview in Rio is here. Boa Sorte

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

I am very sorry that you had to know such a bad person on your life, but seems like you have a good heart, don´t worry about her anymore, actually she deserves to be deported, and it will be better, at least there will be no other us guy that will have to deal, and sufer what you had to. God will send you a lot of blessings, cse i know even know you don´t wish her bad things for her.., let her go and ask for profesional help, you are not alone this, you have all of us and most importantly your self.

we will pray for you

nick&justin

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@ john & mari, i went to the court with her,and i testify in her favor. i told the judge we are still in love and what happened was due to the love we had for each other. i told him, i wanted to go out and she preventing me from going out [we both mastered the story]. also, i begged the state prosecutor not to show any evidence against her [crime lab guys came to the hospital to take some photo of me]. though the judge was convinced enough that was why he gave her probation before the judgement and the fines of $350.

unfortunately, my wife NEVER believe she got that because of what i said at the court. she said the judge just have pity on her and that be her first offence. i was really mad, but nothing i can do.

now she is begging me to go to the court for her deportation....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

@ john & mari, i went to the court with her,and i testify in her favor. i told the judge we are still in love and what happened was due to the love we had for each other. i told him, i wanted to go out and she preventing me from going out [we both mastered the story]. also, i begged the state prosecutor not to show any evidence against her [crime lab guys came to the hospital to take some photo of me]. though the judge was convinced enough that was why he gave her probation before the judgement and the fines of $350.

unfortunately, my wife NEVER believe she got that because of what i said at the court. she said the judge just have pity on her and that be her first offence. i was really mad, but nothing i can do.

Ok so two crimes you have committed so far in this drama, and pretty serious ones too.

Interfering with the delivery of Mail which is federal and perjury...

not sure which one is crazier but you need to get away fast and don't look back before you end up in the slammer. :bonk:

Timeline

@ john & mari, i went to the court with her,and i testify in her favor. #1 i told the judge we are still in love and #2 what happened was due to the love we had for each other. i told him, i wanted to go out and she preventing me from going out #3 [we both mastered the story]. also, i begged the state prosecutor not to show any evidence against her [crime lab guys came to the hospital to take some photo of me]. though the judge was convinced enough that was why he gave her probation before the judgement and the fines of $350.

unfortunately, my wife NEVER believe she got that because of what i said at the court. she said the judge just have pity on her and that be her first offence. #4 i was really mad, but nothing i can do.

#5 now she is begging me to go to the court for her deportation....

#1 you mean that you are in love. I disagree with the fact that she is in love with you as she has said she loves the other guy more

#2 Fighting is never due to love for each other unless you are fighting an intruder that is threatening your family

#3 You both lied in court under oath.... Perjury as it has been pointed out.

#4 there is something you can do, you have failed at doing it

#5 of course she is begging you to go.. Who wouldn't?

At this point, you have proven that you are as unstable as she is. This is not love but some sort of dysfunctional and delusional relationship that is badly based.

I will stick to one of my previous posts. Please do yourself a favor and go get some professional help. You need and deserve it.

I hope that you do not end up being charged with anything before this is over. I still see a lot of problems in your future.

Edited by John & Mari

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

K1 Guides and Info

K1 AOS Guide

Link for Rio de Janeiro Consulate's instructions for K1 Visas. They give you this link instead of a packet 3. Everything you need for interview in Rio is here. Boa Sorte

:pop:

hahahahaha that's what I thought. Poor guy. Wake up buddy, follow what everybody here is saying, we don't want you in jail or DEAD! Good luck :)

03/17/2011- Mailed K1 petition

03/25/2011- Email and text NOA1, routed to VSC

03/25/2011- Check cashed

07/05/2011- NOA2, USCIS website, text and email!
10/04/2011- Interview, APPROVED!
10/23/2011- POE - Dulles
11/08/2011- WEDDING!
11/15/2011- Applied for SSN
01/18/2012- AOS package sent
01/24/2012- NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP
01/25/2012- Check cashed for AOS
02/16/2012- AOS & EAD biometrics
02/13/2012- AOS case transferred to CSC
02/21/2012- AOS application received at CSC
03/15/2012- EAD/AP cards approved
03/26/2012- EAD/AP combo card received
07/30/2012- Service Request on AOS, past 6 months mark...
08/28/2012- Ombudsman & Senator contacted, past 7 months mark...
09/04/2012- AOS Approved!
09/10/2012- GC in hand!

08/13/2014- Mailed I-751(ROC) package to VSC

08/15/2014- Delivered

08/18/2014- NOA1/Letter of Extension

08/20/2014- Check cashed

09/17/2014- Biometrics

02/18/2015- Card Production Ordered/ Approved!

ejXGm5.pngSDeHm4.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Be fierce! Be consistent, know no bounds, take pleasure in the little things, make love your sole focus, don't submit until you have absolutely no way out........

Timeline

xray You Need To Get Some Help ASAP Maybe Talk To Someone In Your Family To Confide In Because You Are Losing Your Mind :wacko: And Get Legal :help: ASAP>>>You Said i begged the state prosecutor not to show any evidence against her) :whistle: Get Some Help And Get The Pics They Took At The Hospital And Any Proof Of Her Abuse But You Lied To The Judge :bonk: That Don't Look Good At ALL.From The Moment You Found Out About Her Loving That UK Man You Should Have Started collecting evidence and Kicked her to the curb.Now Look What You Got Yourself Into :)

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Timeline

In the defence of the OP is there a time limit or qualifying period that determins " We are in love and that we must marry?"

Agreed, but in this case it seems like the statement turns out to be true wouldn't you say? A little more time in discovery would have shed some light on her behaviors (as well as his) prior to the legal arrangement of marriage. I wasn't making a general statement for all couples, but rather this statement was directed to the OP.

K1 Guides and Info

K1 AOS Guide

Timeline

Agreed, but in this case it seems like the statement turns out to be true wouldn't you say? A little more time in discovery would have shed some light on her behaviors (as well as his) prior to the legal arrangement of marriage. I wasn't making a general statement for all couples, but rather this statement was directed to the OP.

I Agree :thumbs:

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.