Obama 2012

Activist Women Create "Slut Walk" In Retaliation To Comments from Officer

365 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Go ahead Paul - dress like a #######.

:rofl:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Go ahead Paul - dress like a #######.

I would, but that would be giving into your **-erotic fantasies... You really should work on controlling those! ;)

:lol:

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I would, but that would be giving into your **-erotic fantasies... You really should work on controlling those! ;)

:lol:

**-erotic fantasies. Right....

Now I 'know' you pulled that out of the same dark, smelly place as your other opinions in this thread ;)

Sometimes I dress in a slightly revealing manner; more frequently I don't. Every time -- EVERY TIME -- I have been sexually threatened by a man it was when I was wearing something that Paul, Danno or any other Taliban-lite sympathiser would see as a respectable manner of dress. Is it because I look hotter in slobwear? I doubt it. These men were going to proposition, leer, grope or assault me if I were in overalls or a "slutty" little dress. It didn't matter -- none of these instances were about how sexy I was or seemed. They were 100% about power. If we as women can't feel safe in jeans and a plain t-shirt, we might as well jack in this Western malarkey and get our burqas on.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

As I said, I don't think these women deserve to be attacked, however when they get unwanted attention, they did ask for attention in the first place. That negative attention doesn't necesarrily mean them being 'raped' either. It could be unwanted sexual advances of any sort. You can't get mad at a guy who says "nice tits" to you when you are flaunting them in his face, etc.

Oh geeez... :wacko: Did this statement really just happen???...and more telling, why did I suddenly have a flashback to my 9th grade gym class and being a 15 year old boy having to climb the rope for the first time.... :blink:...FFS! :angry:

Seriously Paul, the issue isn't what is thrown in the laundry or what is on the 'surface'. The issue in this case is what lurks in the heart of men. The blame can only lie there, period, it has nothing to do with the supericiality of who is wearing what style of clothes :wacko:

Temptations perpetually confront men/women in many ways, the ability to discern these temptations is what makes us not equal to animals :help: ...VJSheesh...

Why_Me and MC are correct, and in an unusual twist, appear to basically be on the same side of a topic :wow::lol:

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Why_Me and MC are correct, and in an unusual twist, appear to basically be on the same side of a topic :wow::lol:

it's another sign of the apocalypse.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Oh geeez... :wacko: Did this statement really just happen???...and more telling, why did I suddenly have a flashback to my 9th grade gym class and being a 15 year old boy having to climb the rope for the first time.... :blink:...FFS! :angry:

Seriously Paul, the issue isn't what is thrown in the laundry or what is on the 'surface'. The issue in this case is what lurks in the heart of men. The blame can only lie there, period, it has nothing to do with the supericiality of who is wearing what style of clothes :wacko:

Temptations perpetually confront men/women in many ways, the ability to discern these temptations is what makes us not equal to animals :help: ...VJSheesh...

the 'heart' of men (and many women) is very lustful. Whether we like to admit it or not.

Some are more willing to say it out loud than others.

Why do you think we have breastraunts? (Hooters, Twin Peaks, Bone Daddy's, etc..) Why do you think we have strip clubs. Why do you think they make/sell skirts that show the base curve of butt cheeks? Shirts that come down way past the cleavage line?

You're asking people to keep their mouths shut when you're essentially welcoming the attention?

You're missing the point like MC was here as well.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I understand your point, Paul. Its pretty simple and straight forward...

“Acquire the spirit of peace and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” Saint Seraphim of Sarov

jesus-animated-gif-image-0110.gif

“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” Pablo Cassals

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Sometimes I dress in a slightly revealing manner; more frequently I don't. Every time -- EVERY TIME -- I have been sexually threatened by a man it was when I was wearing something that Paul, Danno or any other Taliban-lite sympathiser would see as a respectable manner of dress. Is it because I look hotter in slobwear? I doubt it. These men were going to proposition, leer, grope or assault me if I were in overalls or a "slutty" little dress. It didn't matter -- none of these instances were about how sexy I was or seemed. They were 100% about power. If we as women can't feel safe in jeans and a plain t-shirt, we might as well jack in this Western malarkey and get our burqas on.

All the more reason to arm yourself and remove jerks like those from the gene pool when your safety is threatened.

If gals didn't want to be hit on they wouldn't wear make up. When a guy whistles at a gal it makes her day.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

the 'heart' of men (and many women) is very lustful. Whether we like to admit it or not.

Some are more willing to say it out loud than others.

Why do you think we have breastraunts? (Hooters, Twin Peaks, Bone Daddy's, etc..) Why do you think we have strip clubs. Why do you think they make/sell skirts that show the base curve of butt cheeks? Shirts that come down way past the cleavage line?

You're asking people to keep their mouths shut when you're essentially welcoming the attention?

You're missing the point like MC was here as well.

It's not their hearts that lust. Go a bit lower. The brain still trumps all, though. The BIG brain.

So you are saying that the women that work at Hooters in some way deserve it if they get raped? Simply because they need a job? wow.gif

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Timeline

It's not their hearts that lust. Go a bit lower. The brain still trumps all, though. The BIG brain.

So you are saying that the women that work at Hooters in some way deserve it if they get raped? Simply because they need a job? wow.gif

Please check reading comprehension skills in what I'm saying and reply again.

Thanks.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Please check reading comprehension skills in what I'm saying and reply again.

Thanks.

Please come right out and say that women who dress in what you deem to be a provocative fashion deserve to get assaulted because men can't control the messages from their penises that then overwhelm their brains. Then we can end this thread and get on with our lives, having safely confirmed on both sides the prejudices that we have against each other.

*hugs*

Oh, and my reading comprehension skills are just fine. I think the real problem here lies in your apparent difficulty with expressing yourself with the written word in such a way to reflect correctly what your thoughts are internally. If more than one of us continues to interpret your words in a particular fashion, it's not a terribly large leap to see that there is some sort of a disconnect between thought and word.

*more hugs*

I am out of +1 for today!

I gave you one in honour of your sentiment.

I say: sluts unite and take over! F^ck the male hegemony -- let's wear some short skirts and kick 'em all in the nads.