Obama 2012

Activist Women Create "Slut Walk" In Retaliation To Comments from Officer

365 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

I wonder how many of those that excuse unacceptable behavior towards women were themselves at some point perpetrators of such pigheadedness in the past. So many assumptions...

Well, what do you expect from the rubbish-tip of a city which I term Pigtown (derived from actual nickname Hogtown, but more explicitly and deservedly pejorative)?

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Or turn it around: why a person might treat a guy who comes across in their manner as a misogynist arsehole like a misogynist arsehole?

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner.

When his point looses potency he reaches for the perfunctory role of Name caller.

misogynist |məˈsäjənist|

noun

a man who hates women.

adjective

reflecting or inspired by a hatred of women : a misogynist attitude.

please give examples of anyones posts here who has demonstrated a hate for women.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Timeline

I stopped reading this at page two, because it's getting painful. It's prolly OT by now, but I wanted to add my .02

I must say, though, that I see both sides' opinions. Don't we all have that friend who wears dagerously low cut tight fitting shirts, and then complains how men don't look her in the eye at first? Ummm, then stop putting it out there, duh.

That being said, rape is not about sex, it's about power. (I learned that from L&O SVU;) ) I doubt it has anything to do with what a girl is wearing.

But at the same time, don't we all avoid risks? Why do we have locks on our doors? Who would think of walking into a high crime area, alone at night, waving around a wad of $100s? We do take measures to protect ourselves, and sure, any woman has the 'right' to dress like a '#######' but is it always the wise option? I wouldn't think so.

Re: the article, trying to turn the word '#######' into a positive is kind of a leap imo.

Edited by Lisa C

Timeline

I stopped reading this at page two, because it's getting painful.

I must say, though, that I see both sides' opinions. Don't we all have that friend who wears dagerously low cut tight fitting shirts, and then complains how men don't look her in the eye at first? Ummm, then stop putting it out there, duh.

That being said, rape is not about sex, it's about power. (I learned that from L&O SVU;) ) I doubt it has anything to do with what a girl is wearing.

But at the same time, don't we all avoid risks? Why do we have locks on our doors? Who would think of walking into a high crime area, alone at night, waving around a wad of $100s? We do take measures to protect ourselves, and sure, any woman has the 'right' to dress like a '#######' but is it always the wise option? I wouldn't think so.

Re: the article, trying to turn the word '#######' into a positive is kind of a leap imo.

+1 to some common sense, independent of how bad perpetrators are.

If gals didn't want to be hit on they wouldn't wear make up. When a guy whistles at a gal it makes her day.

Hi, 1939 is calling.

Oh, and not to be a snit, but most of your " 's" don't actually need the apostrophe. (Plurals and possessives are two sep things)

+1 to some common sense, independent of how bad perpetrators are.

I once saw a young woman walking in Newcastle city centre, ready for a night out on the town, wearing plastic chaps and a bikini. It was the dead of winter in Northern England. Oh, when I say plastic, I don't mean pleather...I mean garbage bag quality, cos a gust of wind came by and almost pulled them off her.

Let's sit here and ruminate what her objective was when she was getting dressed that night....

Timeline

I once saw a young woman walking in Newcastle city centre, ready for a night out on the town, wearing plastic chaps and a bikini. It was the dead of winter in Northern England. Oh, when I say plastic, I don't mean pleather...I mean garbage bag quality, cos a gust of wind came by and almost pulled them off her.

Let's sit here and ruminate what her objective was when she was getting dressed that night....

No need to go that far. See sorority girls on most campuses over here in any season on almost any night. I can only imagine many of those that buy their wives overseas didn't get to benefit from these kinds of sights, much less get to touch after enough alcohol was consumed by these 'kittens.'

Then again, there could have also been some wife-buyers that could only secure those attentions through copious amounts of alcohols. Lots of blame to go around, although we all know that an offense is perpetrated by those that carry out such actions.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I've seen a few myself :lol:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Things aren't always what they seem, you know... do women go out with the objective of getting shagged? I don't know... but from nights out i've had here plenty of them go home alone.

Why so quick to judge?

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner.

When his point looses potency he reaches for the perfunctory role of Name caller.

misogynist |məˈsäjənist|

noun

a man who hates women.

adjective

reflecting or inspired by a hatred of women : a misogynist attitude.

please give examples of anyones posts here who has demonstrated a hate for women.

I think we all know what the word means Danno.

Perhaps you can find some other explanation of why Paul is putting the responsibility for rapes and sexual assaults on the victim.

Timeline

Things aren't always what they seem, you know... do women go out with the objective of getting shagged? I don't know... but from nights out i've had here plenty of them go home alone.

Why so quick to judge?

Shagged by whom they wish to be shagged by. I guess some can't grasp that concept.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

do women go out with the objective of getting shagged?

Many do.

Shagged by whom they wish to be shagged by. I guess some can't grasp that concept.

Right. If they can't find a suitable shag partner, they go home alone.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg