Obama 2012

Activist Women Create "Slut Walk" In Retaliation To Comments from Officer

365 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

Way to turn my disagreement - yet again - into something negative about me. Hey, ignorance is a step up from terrorist or nutjob retard or whatever you devolved to last time.

..... probably about time for you to cite my criminal record again in case anyone's forgotten.

It sounds like the Sheriff of Nottingham. "Dupe a dupe a deep deep deep up deee...."

Slim, you can disagree all you want, but we were talking about legal terms, which are much more black and white. Feel free to disagree with Galileo that the earth is indeed round, doesn't make you any less wrong. You don't get it, and undoubtedly won't. That is why I really won't bother further explaining anything to you. Facts are your kryptonite.

Indy.gif

Slim, you can disagree all you want, but we were talking about legal terms, which are much more black and white. Feel free to disagree with Galileo that the earth is indeed round, doesn't make you any less wrong. You don't get it, and undoubtedly won't. That is why I really won't bother further explaining anything to you. Facts are your kryptonite.

Facts are always welcomed, especially in cases of rape/sexual assault. The only problem is facts are so hard to come by since there are just two people present and both are intoxicated.

When that happens... someone has to interject a little bit of their own judgement. Guess which gender typically fares on the better side of that outcome?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well I can probably surmise that its not the ladies doing most of the raping.

it's the sheep - ask poor spooky

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

it's the sheep - ask poor spooky

:lol:

Lots of spanking of monkeys I think. Particularly in those that are loudest about bedding lots of ladies- loose or not.