73 posts in this topic

I was happy and was looking forward for our plans to get married when he get back home here in Philippines this coming April again and to visit his son in Visayas. he had an ex pinay gf before we met and the girl got pregnant on thier son. but im glad i found his one of his toughest secrets. He has an affair with american woman his long time friend for 10yrs in US . I became a good honest gf, devoted and all i wanted is to be with him forever. i never tried to cheat him and no secrets tht need to hide. he knows where i am when im out he keep calling me . text etc. I knew they are friends for so long but later i smell somthing fishy with them. i found out too tht he knows the password of that woman in one social site cause one time i sent her a friend request in a nice way cause i thought they are just good friends, i told her in message that i really love her friend and he is my life so on and on. then when my bf found it he got mad at me and said alot of things that sound im looking for a fight to tht girl i just only told on the message that i love her friend so much he is wonderful person i met but he became hysterical and told me dont include her in our drama. (so whats the problem on tht? i just wanna be friendly to some of his good friends) then he started to blocked me in his sites for not to post anything like ilove you i miss you something like that, then i wondered why why why he dont want us to get connected and he is so overprotected to tht girl from me. then following day he sent me a printedscreen to show some stuff online then i found out tht his background wallpaper is that picture of that girl and the social site account of tht girl was open too and he is the one manipulating it. I dont know if it his intentions to show me what he got now or i dont know. so meaning im blocked now in her social page but im sure he is the one blocked me using her site. then after that i still tried to observed them while he blocked me in his site not to ppost comment then the woman now start posting, interact in all his post, so sweet and fishy conversation. i tried to ask him over and over to tell me the truth but he always keep his mouth close. and just keep telling me shes just a friend but i dont believe they are so sweet with each other.

i dont know what to do i felt im cheated, i just want an advise for this if do i need to give up or still fight for him. Thats not the first time i caught him in his lies. Year 2009 september he flew here in Phil and one day in september he told me he wanted to visit his son and he missing it too bad in visayas even the mom of his son is also there living but he told me his mom is not there its on another town. so then i told him just go visit your son so then thats what he did, im surprised he went back in manila after 2days cause i thought its not enought why is it so fast, then he never told me the reason. Ok then after 1 week its time for him to get back in US and he told me he want so bad to get an extension but the airlines wont let him, then folowing morning its the time for "him to go back to US" i told him i will go join him in airport but he refused, i thought its fine if u dont want. Then im shocked he never went online after 48hours supposed he is in US already, then after 2days he came online and he said he is stranded because of the flood in DAllas teaxas and he had to stay in his friends house so no internet no connection its why he cant get online he just borrowed a connection in his friend so he wont take long to chat with me, then i just found out he still in Philipines and went back in the town of his son without informing me since im his gf . I dont get him why he needs to lie, its ok with me if he wants to be with his son longer since he told me his ex is not longer living on their house in visayas.He stayed there for another week. then he is the one told me tht he still there on time he needs to get back here in manila for his flight goin to US next day.

i dont know what to do if i let go him and give him freedom than to keep him and keep me cheating and fool at my back. im so confuse. just need an advice guys.

thank you for reading this.

Im just upset, i gave him all my trust, devotion. i never took advantange on him for money and he knows tht.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I'm really sorry for what he's put you through :( I can't tell you what to do, but I will say that a man like this is not likely to change, so you have to decide if he's worth all the cheating and sneaking around behind your back. Just know that you deserve someone who won't do this to you.

POE: 5/17/2011

Wedding: 5/21/2011

AOS Mailed: 6/17/2011

NOA1 6/27/2011

RFE 7/13/2011

EAD approved 8/22/2011 :)

AOS Approved 9/14/2011 :) :) :)

USCIS Free till 2013!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm really sorry for what he's put you through :( I can't tell you what to do, but I will say that a man like this is not likely to change, so you have to decide if he's worth all the cheating and sneaking around behind your back. Just know that you deserve someone who won't do this to you.

thank you kikip for spending a little time to read this. i love him so much but even its hard to move on i think thats best i gotta do. U are right he is not gonna change anymore i guess. All hopes are gone and i dont know if i can tolerate this. He is the one supporting me since he told me i dont need to work, but there are times he slapping me all the helped he gave me. He dont want me to ask questions, he is not sharing things he is just happy to talk with others. His last visit here is last august 2010 and he never went in his son i told him he can go but just take me with him and its ok for me to stay in hotel but then he never went there so now he keep blaming me for tht. am i wrong on tht part? i just want him to take me in visayas and stay in hotel and to meet his child but he dont want.

Well,sister,,all you have to d is to love yourself first,,he is one of those guys will chase girls in these country..let him go,,if you love yourself you can let him go,have a little pride in yourself,do not tolerate what he was doing..let him know that you are not stupid,girl.cheer up and be brave remember we are in a modern world..don't be a martyr to him.if you will continue you will suffer.let him free and you will be free you will find a right man for you a good person that will truly love you..cheer up and have a smile....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

omg.. sorry to hear that,it really hurt on your part.. if i were you,i would never have any communication into that guy,he is just a bf of yours and you were not married to him.you still have the chance to find any guy that love you in return. as I am readign on your story,i can tell that guy is really cheating on you and not that so honest on you. i dont see any love from him,how could he do such a lot of lies. please get yourself over him,he dont desserve to be loved by you. I guess he always make you cry because all he did is really hurting on your part.

theres is someone out there that desserve your TLC. hope all what he did on you really open your eyes that this guy is not that honest and not even care your feelings.

I was hoping you two will talk in a good way,you desserve to be happy,please be wise :)

f690746bde92a5f8de43878535e2992e.jpgan1cHsWHg3D0010MjAwMTlqfDI4OTc3N2phfHNpbmNlIG91ciBOT0Ex.gif

Well,sister,,all you have to d is to love yourself first,,he is one of those guys will chase girls in these country..let him go,,if you love yourself you can let him go,have a little pride in yourself,do not tolerate what he was doing..let him know that you are not stupid,girl.cheer up and be brave remember we are in a modern world..don't be a martyr to him.if you will continue you will suffer.let him free and you will be free you will find a right man for you a good person that will truly love you..cheer up and have a smile....

thank you so much for the advice u made me cry. i love him , he always keep telling me he needs me, he loves me truly, im the one he wants but i guess he still not contented. :crying:

Coming from a man, if you marry him, you will regret it. Too many lies already. I hope you find someone that will respect you with honesty. I'm sorry he did this too you. The issues with his friend are red flags. The lies in the Philippines should be the last straw. There's no excuse for that behavior if you want to marry someone you can trust.

-James

thank you James for the advice and spent time to read my post. It gave me more strenght to let go him out in my life.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank you so much for the advice u made me cry. i love him , he always keep telling me he needs me, he loves me truly, im the one he wants but i guess he still not contented. :crying:

dont believe on what he say because he never do.. if he truly mean what he says on you,he would have take you whenever that guy go or travel in any part of philippines. knoor even not blocking you to post on hes site. love yourself girl,set him free so you will be happy. you will regret if you gonna take this too long. end this while its early

f690746bde92a5f8de43878535e2992e.jpgan1cHsWHg3D0010MjAwMTlqfDI4OTc3N2phfHNpbmNlIG91ciBOT0Ex.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

Sorry to have read what you are going through! True advice from a guy--- Leave him and don't look back! You have to look out and love yourself first. He will see his mistake once you are out of his life! Noone deserves to be abused, mistreated or be unloved by their significant other!

posters above are correct... sorry to hear ur stories.. he doesnt deserve ur true love.. set him free and move on.. i know it really hurts u but do the right things first... LOVE YOURSELF... good luck.. someones out there waiting for ur true love... :star::thumbs::innocent:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** Moving from K3 to Major Family Changes ******

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

posters above are correct... sorry to hear ur stories.. he doesnt deserve ur true love.. set him free and move on.. i know it really hurts u but do the right things first... LOVE YOURSELF... good luck.. someones out there waiting for ur true love... :star::thumbs::innocent:

thank you so much tina and thank you for all :) guys gave me an advice it helped me alot. :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

He sounds like a player. Don't trust him or anything he says to sweettalk you! You deserve a much better person. I would cut off all ties to him and find me a man who is worth your trust and devotion!

I am sorry he is putting you through this!

Edited by nane1104

Nadine & Kenneth

Our K-1 journey

02/06/2006 filed 129F

07/01/2007 received visa via "Deutsche Post"

08/27/2006 POE Dallas

->view my complete timeline

AOS, EAD and AP

12/6/2006 filed for AOS & EAD

1/05/2007 AOS transferred to California Service Center

01/16/2008 letter to Congressman

03/27/2008 GREENCARD arrived

ROC

02/02/2010 filed I-751

07/01/20010 Greencard arrived

Naturalization

12/08/2021 N-400 filed 

03/15/2022 Interview. Approved after "quality review"

05/11/2022 Oath Ceremony

Sorry for the hurt you are going thru now. But it is a small hurt compared to what you will feel if you stay with him. The reason he doesn't let you go with him to see his son is probably because the mother is there and he spends time with her, too.

You deserve to spend time with someone you can trust, who will love you and be faithful to you. Best of luck to you!

Married: 01/02/09

I-130 filed: 11/06/09

NOA1: 11/13/09

NOA2: 02/11/10

NVC received: 02/18/10

Case complete @ NVC: 04/14/10

Interview @ Montreal: 07/13/10 - Approved

POE: Sweetgrass, MT, 08/07/10

Filed for ROC: 07/20/12

Biometrics appt: 08/24/12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.