73 posts in this topic

I was happy and was looking forward for our plans to get married when he get back home here in Philippines this coming April again and to visit his son in Visayas. he had an ex pinay gf before we met and the girl got pregnant on thier son. but im glad i found his one of his toughest secrets. He has an affair with american woman his long time friend for 10yrs in US . I became a good honest gf, devoted and all i wanted is to be with him forever. i never tried to cheat him and no secrets tht need to hide. he knows where i am when im out he keep calling me . text etc. I knew they are friends for so long but later i smell somthing fishy with them. i found out too tht he knows the password of that woman in one social site cause one time i sent her a friend request in a nice way cause i thought they are just good friends, i told her in message that i really love her friend and he is my life so on and on. then when my bf found it he got mad at me and said alot of things that sound im looking for a fight to tht girl i just only told on the message that i love her friend so much he is wonderful person i met but he became hysterical and told me dont include her in our drama. (so whats the problem on tht? i just wanna be friendly to some of his good friends) then he started to blocked me in his sites for not to post anything like ilove you i miss you something like that, then i wondered why why why he dont want us to get connected and he is so overprotected to tht girl from me. then following day he sent me a printedscreen to show some stuff online then i found out tht his background wallpaper is that picture of that girl and the social site account of tht girl was open too and he is the one manipulating it. I dont know if it his intentions to show me what he got now or i dont know. so meaning im blocked now in her social page but im sure he is the one blocked me using her site. then after that i still tried to observed them while he blocked me in his site not to ppost comment then the woman now start posting, interact in all his post, so sweet and fishy conversation. i tried to ask him over and over to tell me the truth but he always keep his mouth close. and just keep telling me shes just a friend but i dont believe they are so sweet with each other.

i dont know what to do i felt im cheated, i just want an advise for this if do i need to give up or still fight for him. Thats not the first time i caught him in his lies. Year 2009 september he flew here in Phil and one day in september he told me he wanted to visit his son and he missing it too bad in visayas even the mom of his son is also there living but he told me his mom is not there its on another town. so then i told him just go visit your son so then thats what he did, im surprised he went back in manila after 2days cause i thought its not enought why is it so fast, then he never told me the reason. Ok then after 1 week its time for him to get back in US and he told me he want so bad to get an extension but the airlines wont let him, then folowing morning its the time for "him to go back to US" i told him i will go join him in airport but he refused, i thought its fine if u dont want. Then im shocked he never went online after 48hours supposed he is in US already, then after 2days he came online and he said he is stranded because of the flood in DAllas teaxas and he had to stay in his friends house so no internet no connection its why he cant get online he just borrowed a connection in his friend so he wont take long to chat with me, then i just found out he still in Philipines and went back in the town of his son without informing me since im his gf . I dont get him why he needs to lie, its ok with me if he wants to be with his son longer since he told me his ex is not longer living on their house in visayas.He stayed there for another week. then he is the one told me tht he still there on time he needs to get back here in manila for his flight goin to US next day.

i dont know what to do if i let go him and give him freedom than to keep him and keep me cheating and fool at my back. im so confuse. just need an advice guys.

thank you for reading this.

Im just upset, i gave him all my trust, devotion. i never took advantange on him for money and he knows tht.

omg...as far as my own opinion, you better set him free. It would be a lot difficult if you get married and living together. Saying goodbye to someone you truly loved is hard but try to consider the situation. It would be more painful if he continously hurt your feelings. He better learned how to respect you. There are some good guys, you dont desereved to be treated that way.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am sorry for your pain,and this is so unacceptable.If anybody lies to you (cut them loose) , because this guy obviously has no conscience so there is no limit to the immoral acts he will continue to do.i am sure there is a man out there somewhere that will appreciate you but If you pick a american man for your potential husband try to do as much investigating as you can do , cause the morals here in the usa are terrible, i know cause i live here . Most american men will cheat unless they have convictions from their faith but we are not all bad, you just have to be careful. Oh yeah back to this guy , if he was the right one for you he would not jeopardize the relationship by lying, he would be careful and honest because of his interest in you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My ex boyfriend treated me so bad. he cheated and lied and i kept taking him back. If I tryed to leave he would call O baby Im so sorry I love you it wont happen again. It was hard for me to leave because he had nice house and car and I didnt have nowhere to go. Then would you believe he got another girlfriend and just stopped talking to me alltogether just like that. He hurt me in ways I cant imagine and I was broken for a long time. I though I had to be with him. God was telling me to leave but I just didnt have the confidence. You are a beautiful woman and everything happens for a reason. I will no longer let any man treat me bad. I am stronger now for making it and I thought I would never find better than God sent me Nattoy and he treats me like a queen then the ex tryed to get back with me once I am happy. LOL NO WAY !!!!! I know it's so hard but if you can put your foot down and say I am not putting up with your lies I want more out of my relationship and it's over. Then he cry and beg and you just say no. Hope everything works out I know it's hard but there are good men out there who will put you first and not hurt you.

Timeline
If you pick a american man for your potential husband try to do as much investigating as you can do , cause the morals here in the usa are terrible, i know cause i live here . Most american men will cheat unless they have convictions from their faith but we are not all bad, you just have to be careful.

I would advise trying to do as much investigating as possible regardless of where your potential husband is from.

And may I ask, just what on earth makes the morals of in the U.S. so terrible as opposed to some other place? Show me a country that has no issues with morals and we will agree that is a of paradise.

I am glad to see you insert "we are not all bad" at the end of that statement. I think a more accurate statement about cheating men should have been, "Most american men will cheat."

Many men don't cheat because of the concepts of LOYALTY and INTEGRITY, or just plain ole recognition of the fact they have found a wonderful woman and really value her...not withstanding faith.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

I was happy and was looking forward for our plans to get married when he get back home here in Philippines this coming April again and to visit his son in Visayas. he had an ex pinay gf before we met and the girl got pregnant on thier son. but im glad i found his one of his toughest secrets. He has an affair with american woman his long time friend for 10yrs in US . I became a good honest gf, devoted and all i wanted is to be with him forever. i never tried to cheat him and no secrets tht need to hide. he knows where i am when im out he keep calling me . text etc. I knew they are friends for so long but later i smell somthing fishy with them. i found out too tht he knows the password of that woman in one social site cause one time i sent her a friend request in a nice way cause i thought they are just good friends, i told her in message that i really love her friend and he is my life so on and on. then when my bf found it he got mad at me and said alot of things that sound im looking for a fight to tht girl i just only told on the message that i love her friend so much he is wonderful person i met but he became hysterical and told me dont include her in our drama. (so whats the problem on tht? i just wanna be friendly to some of his good friends) then he started to blocked me in his sites for not to post anything like ilove you i miss you something like that, then i wondered why why why he dont want us to get connected and he is so overprotected to tht girl from me. then following day he sent me a printedscreen to show some stuff online then i found out tht his background wallpaper is that picture of that girl and the social site account of tht girl was open too and he is the one manipulating it. I dont know if it his intentions to show me what he got now or i dont know. so meaning im blocked now in her social page but im sure he is the one blocked me using her site. then after that i still tried to observed them while he blocked me in his site not to ppost comment then the woman now start posting, interact in all his post, so sweet and fishy conversation. i tried to ask him over and over to tell me the truth but he always keep his mouth close. and just keep telling me shes just a friend but i dont believe they are so sweet with each other.

i dont know what to do i felt im cheated, i just want an advise for this if do i need to give up or still fight for him. Thats not the first time i caught him in his lies. Year 2009 september he flew here in Phil and one day in september he told me he wanted to visit his son and he missing it too bad in visayas even the mom of his son is also there living but he told me his mom is not there its on another town. so then i told him just go visit your son so then thats what he did, im surprised he went back in manila after 2days cause i thought its not enought why is it so fast, then he never told me the reason. Ok then after 1 week its time for him to get back in US and he told me he want so bad to get an extension but the airlines wont let him, then folowing morning its the time for "him to go back to US" i told him i will go join him in airport but he refused, i thought its fine if u dont want. Then im shocked he never went online after 48hours supposed he is in US already, then after 2days he came online and he said he is stranded because of the flood in DAllas teaxas and he had to stay in his friends house so no internet no connection its why he cant get online he just borrowed a connection in his friend so he wont take long to chat with me, then i just found out he still in Philipines and went back in the town of his son without informing me since im his gf . I dont get him why he needs to lie, its ok with me if he wants to be with his son longer since he told me his ex is not longer living on their house in visayas.He stayed there for another week. then he is the one told me tht he still there on time he needs to get back here in manila for his flight goin to US next day.

i dont know what to do if i let go him and give him freedom than to keep him and keep me cheating and fool at my back. im so confuse. just need an advice guys.

thank you for reading this.

Im just upset, i gave him all my trust, devotion. i never took advantange on him for money and he knows tht.

Just move on...you are an attractive woman, your dignity is not for sale nor should it be traded for a perceived sense of security of a few dollars each month.

Not sure why this man would travel thousands of miles to find a lovely woman then cheat on her. Do not think his behavior will change or get better. You do not want to endure this as a wife, it is easier to move on as a gf/fiancee, I know it is painful, better to have less pain now than much more pain later as his wife.

Leatherneck

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

sorry to hear about your story....that guy did not deserve ur love u give him..I know its really hard in ur part and very painful letting him go the one u love.But if u will married him one day i think u will regrets,,Move on ur life now,,and give him freedom that make him happy,,Time will heals all wounds,Its good that u know early that ur bf cheated u,,,Keep pray to God and HE will guide you especially in ur tough times now in ur relationship,

When I was reading your story, i had a flashback... this happens to me exactly... except he said that his sister lived with him in CA, but there nothing sisterly about their chats... so one day, I did not even ask and told him to stop all the BS coz i know that she's not a sister but a girlfriend, so he admits that she is his long time live-in partner in the US... the thing about "he knows the girl's password" also happens, except that I never posted any message to the girls account but just chat with her about general things specifically weather (boring) from time to time.

He doesn't have a son in Cebu, but he always tell me that he will go to Cebu to meet his friend or to Davao... and I knew he meets girls there or bring one with him and I also know when i left his place... less than 30 minutes after... another girl will come by... what made me stay is that he dropped all the other girls when its "my time" but i realize when will that end? So I made a decision and told him its over, we can be friends... and now we are... i am now officially his bestfriend and he whines to me about his girls... and i thought... gee, how can i be soooo stupid... hahahaha

You will feel devastated when you let him go... what I did was look at the brighter side of things... and always remind yourself how you feel bad when you are with him and how it feels way better with you are alone... get a job... make short term plans like small trips, visiting friends and relatives etc... get him out of your system, do not stay in an abusive relationship... let him realize that you can have a HAPPY LIFE on your own... Happiness lies within your inner self and does not depend on the people around us... Keep your chin high!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi! This is one of those decision best made by you. This is a decision that you will have to live with...you and only you. Think about the way you are feeling now and decide on whether you want to chance this situation taking place again. I hope that you are a praying woman, because this calls for prayer. I hope God gives you the answer that you will abide by. I wish you the best.

thank you kikip for spending a little time to read this. i love him so much but even its hard to move on i think thats best i gotta do. U are right he is not gonna change anymore i guess. All hopes are gone and i dont know if i can tolerate this. He is the one supporting me since he told me i dont need to work, but there are times he slapping me all the helped he gave me. He dont want me to ask questions, he is not sharing things he is just happy to talk with others. His last visit here is last august 2010 and he never went in his son i told him he can go but just take me with him and its ok for me to stay in hotel but then he never went there so now he keep blaming me for tht. am i wrong on tht part? i just want him to take me in visayas and stay in hotel and to meet his child but he dont want.

Cheating is not a good thing to start the relationship with. If he is cheating and lieng to u now that u are on a gf-bf relationship,,how much more when u two are married??

Marriage is all about trust, love,honesty, committment ,loyalty and Faith in God. If one of this is missing.. relationship won't work.

Sorry it happened to u but u deserve someone else better than him..who will love u with all his heart.

Good Luck and time heals wounds..Let go of him,forgive and forget and MOVE ON. It's easier said than done but that is the best and the right thing to do.,,unless u wanna be cheated and mis treated all the time and suffer which no one deserves.

I would advise trying to do as much investigating as possible regardless of where your potential husband is from.

And may I ask, just what on earth makes the morals of in the U.S. so terrible as opposed to some other place? Show me a country that has no issues with morals and we will agree that is a of paradise.

I am glad to see you insert "we are not all bad" at the end of that statement. I think a more accurate statement about cheating men should have been, "Most american men will cheat."

Many men don't cheat because of the concepts of LOYALTY and INTEGRITY, or just plain ole recognition of the fact they have found a wonderful woman and really value her...not withstanding faith.

Agree with you.

You have a lot of love to give. I can see it.

Please give your heart to someone who deserves it.

I hope you heal quickly. (F)

~ Tahoma

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Coming from a man, if you marry him, you will regret it. Too many lies already. I hope you find someone that will respect you with honesty. I'm sorry he did this too you. The issues with his friend are red flags. The lies in the Philippines should be the last straw. There's no excuse for that behavior if you want to marry someone you can trust.

-James

coming from another man, find somebody else, he's no good

09/01/2002 - Came to USA on an F-1

-
03/11/2011 - (Day 01) - AOs Package Delivered

08/08/2011 - (Day 150) - Green Card arrived

-

04/30/2013 - (Day 00) - I-751 Package Sent

05/01/2013 - (Day 01) - I-751 Package Delivered

01/16/2014 - (Day 261) - I-751 Interview, verbal approval on the spot

04/08/2014 - (Day 343) - I-751 Approved

-

04/28/2014 - (Day 00) - N-400 Package Sent

04/30/2014 - (Day 01) - N-400 Package Delivered

05/03/2014 - (Day 04) - NOA Receipt Date

05/27/2014 - (Day 29) - Walk-In Biometrics (original date was 06/04/2014)

06/27/2014 - (Day 60) - In Line for Interviewing

10/06/2014 - (Day 102) - Interview in Long Island City Field Office, Result: RFE given

10/06/2014 - (Day 102) - Responded RFE

01/23/2015 - (Day 211) - Naturalization Oath Ceremony

01/23/2015 - (Day 211) - US Citizen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

I will tell you someone like that never changes my father was that way with woman. I will give you sound advise run , and run fast there are plenty of good men who will love you and be faithful to you. Daniel

Daniel

K-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

I-129F Sent : Feb 9,2011

I-129F Received :In Texas then sent to CSC Feb 11,2011

Check cashed and in Initial Review : Feb 16,2011

I-129F NOA1 Hard Copy : Feb 15 2011

TOUCHED 04/04/2011 Is it wrong to be happy to be touched by a stranger?

I-129F RFE(s) : None

I-129F NOA2 :05/27/2011

NVC Received :06/09/2011

NVC Left : 06/27/2011

Consulate Received : 07/01/2011

Packet 3 Received : 07/18/2011

Packet 3 Sent : 07/19/2011

Medical Exam : 07/19/2011

Packet 4 Received :07/25/2011

Interview Date :09/13/2011

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 09\16\2011

US Entry : 09\20\2011

Marriage :09/22/2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I am really sorry to hear you story, but in any relationship the bedrock is truth an honesty. If that is lacking and he is not being honest with you, it is time to move on. From your story I think you are a very loving person and it is wrong for him to hurt you in this way. You deserve much better and I pray that you will find that special someone who will treat you the way you deserve. I wish you the best in everything. Lies and deceit have no place in a truly loving relationship

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.