I AM NOT THAT GUY

Activists Attack Speaker's Residence

58 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

LOL... time away from this area of VJ has meant so much more time doing good things with family and the Mrs. I urge all of you already with your SOs to drop this place FAST or keep the time here to a minimum.

Back to the Mrs. Debates on the internet are really for idiots.

I did ask for my profile to be deleted but nothing happened.

Anyway, be good to the newbies :lol:

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I guess this is one of a couple of different possible games-

1. initiate the newbie (fine, and no, I'm not interested)

2. see who can get the last comment, contrary to having solicited information posted, *if reading were actually executed*

or both.

Where do I send the trophy to the winners?

In so many months of absence from this site, nothing has changed.

:lol:

Hal 9000, havn't seen you posting since... well since the whole Global warming thing started to implode.

How have you been?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Danno, God bless.

Yeah on that whole GW debate... there are some things that science and evidence will never go far enough in convincing those that are beyond reason. :lol:

Take care you all. Its Saturday and time really flies!

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

I urge all of you already with your SOs to drop this place FAST or keep the time here to a minimum.

Back to the Mrs. Debates on the internet are really for idiots.

There's a lot of truth to this.

I'm very argumentative and just genearally meaner to my wife after a day of posting in OT or P&R. Mox used to have this little cartoon on his profile where a dude was typing on the computer and he was yelling up the stairs, "I'll be up in a minute, honey. Someone on the internet is WRONG!" Kind of sums up what we do here all day.

I can understand typing at work wasting the boss' money away or coming here to zone out for a while after work or before bed. But, when you wake up the next day saying, "I can't wait to log onto VJ to see if they finally realize how right I am" then you have bigger fish to fry then all of us on here.

Not that I've ever done that, of course. Just saying, someone probably has!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

You think? Oh that makes sense then. OK I was wrong as someone THINKS it happened. Apologize to all and please forgive me for being wrong.blink.gif

Apology accepted and forgiveness granted.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/28/AR2010032802838.html

I have also heard of Anti-abortion folks targeting these Abotrtion doctors residences..... so their neighbors know exactly how the good doctor pays for his pool and golf club membership.

That's when the anti abortion wing nuts aren't actually killing said doctors...which does happen from time to time. I think I would much rather have a few protesters in front of my house than to have my brain blown out by some wing nut.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

That's when the anti abortion wing nuts aren't actually killing said doctors...which does happen from time to time. I think I would much rather have a few protesters in front of my house than to have my brain blown out by some wing nut.

Mee too. But honestly I don't want any crazies outside my house even if they are being all quiet about it. Sometimes its the quiet crazies you have to watch out for.

Mee too. But honestly I don't want any crazies outside my house even if they are being all quiet about it. Sometimes its the quiet crazies you have to watch out for.

Agreed. I see on TV where they have these crazy wing nut protesters from some wing nut church in Kansas...it's on the new all the time about these people...they protest funerals, etc... That ####### would never happen here in Alaska...if it did it would be a one time experience only for the fact peeps like that get taken care of in a NYC second up here.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

if they are quiet, how do you know they are crazy?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

This isn't really a partisan tactic.

When did Republicans/Conservatives in the USA do this?

if they are quiet, how do you know they are crazy?

:lol:

Just watch out for ALL quiet people. They could be crazy.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Reread the thread. The answer is there for you to find.

Trouble is, the originator of that story never posted a link to back up their assertion. So it remains hearsay.

Now, if the story was of disruption at public events, there is copious evidence that supporters across the political spectrum engage in those kinds of tactics and the evidence has been posted on VJ many times.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png