Danno

Will Multiculturalism End Europe?

106 posts in this topic

Then am I not allowed to say the US is a good example here because gay people can't get married? I can't tell if that was green lit or not.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Timeline

Then am I not allowed to say the US is a good example here because gay people can't get married? I can't tell if that was green lit or not.

People are born gay. No one is born Muslim, Islamic mythology to the contrary notwithstanding.

Gay rights are much more fundamental an issue.

Why? Maybe our idea of what works is just different from yours.

Yes, clearly. You admire societies where your faith is dominant. I understand.

Upon further reading, interestingly enough, interfaith marriages amongs non Muslims are hunky dory in Malaysia. I guess I still dont get it-why is it so much worse that only Muslims can marry Muslims in Malaysia than only allowing heterosexual marriage in the US? Both seem pretty equally screwed up, from the most basic of human rights standards. People being born gay, but choosing to be Muslim doesn't change any of that. It's messed up that the state interferes in the rights of homosexuals to marry whatever person they want, regardless of anything, so why doesn't the whole place get as roundly condemned for it as Malaysia is?

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The question is a bit misleading.

It can not have failed, to have failed would suggest there was some success or chance of success.

Europe is a continent btw. There is even a bit of Turkey in there.

It will end in tears, exactly how and when is subject to debate.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Prove to us how much you despise multiculturalism by breaking out your white robes and sending your furriner wife home. I dare you. Until you do that, you're just full of sh!t. That goes for Danno, too.

It's not about 'despising" Multiculturalism... it more about ridiculing it .... in the context in which the meaning has morphed.

It's taken some time but now nearly every European leader agrees with my opinion on the subject, at least on a foundational level.

These leaders are speaking out now because they know what is coming and they know "they" will be the Neville Chamberlains of tomorrow if they continue to marinate in the silliness of the planned multicultural experiment ...while the cancer spreads .

Of course their biggest problem is: The "experiment" was implemented without an exit plan.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ridiculing what exactly? Multiculturalism is a general idea, how.can you ridicule something that doesn't exist in a clearly defined fashion.

It's just a platform for politicians to rhetoricise about nationalism.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Ridiculing what exactly? Multiculturalism is a general idea, how.can you ridicule something that doesn't exist in a clearly defined fashion.

It's just a platform for politicians to rhetoricise about nationalism.

YOu need to contact Cameron, he thinks is was more than a "general idea".

How does a "general idea" fail anyway?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xrvHpVGILY

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

It's not about 'despising" Multiculturalism... it more about ridiculing it .... in the context in which the meaning has morphed.

It's taken some time but now nearly every European leader agrees with my opinion on the subject, at least on a foundational level.

These leaders are speaking out now because they know what is coming and they know "they" will be the Neville Chamberlains of tomorrow if they continue to marinate in the silliness of the planned multicultural experiment ...while the cancer spreads .

Of course their biggest problem is: The "experiment" was implemented without an exit plan.

Six made a valid and demonstrable point that the primary reason for the existence of "multiculturalism" in Europe is due to a reluctance on the part of Europeans to encourage assimilation. It would make more sense to ridicule that than to mourn the lack of an exit plan. It's not as if they didn't have an exit plan anyway, they did. All their indentured servants were to eventually leave to raise families back home, sending a new crop of servants in a kind of rotation. The failure is that it didn't always happen in such a neat fashion. They were stupid enough to believe it would. Why not ridicule that?

Europe as a whole is supposedly multicultural, with the French being French, the Spanish being Spanish, the Brits being British, the Italians being Italian, etc., and that's supposed to be the natural order of things, as if their cultures evolved in a vacuum. But, they didn't. They took from others, and don't even get along all that well among themselves for hating on something about the others. The bottom line is, if they suck at being of the real world, they should get over it coz there's more to the world than just them. Their colonialist past should have clues them into that long ago.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

PS - if your true intent is to ridicule the failure of planned multiculturalism in Europe, Danno, then post articles that do that instead of articles that blame the immigrants for "ruining" Europe for the Real Europeans. That would clarify your purpose much better.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

And, Maylasia is mostly Muslim. Maybe it works because there are few Europeans to muck it up.

Yup - I like it there - if'n you want to start a business or invest in a farm, ya gotta 'muck together' with a Muslim, then get permission from the 'state' leader's office prior to thrusting forth.

I LOVE the way it's set up there. Seriously.

Glad you got the irony, though..

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The same in Egypt, the good old boys need to have 51%.

Always makes me laugh when these topics come up, the pot calling the kettle black.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”