Danno

Will Multiculturalism End Europe?

106 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

All this whining from European leaders about multiculturalism makes me realize that they cant chew gum and walk at the same time. All the cheerleading from conservatives shows that they only give lip service to the notion of personal responsibility. Last generation, Europe blamed Jews for their problems, this generation blames Muslims. All along, they aborted most of their potential workers, turned away from religion, and spent themselves into tremendous debt. It's everyone's fault but theirs. Boo hoo!

Yeah its a weird state of affairs for world leaders to bemoan multi-culturalism when the prevailing culture that people are supposed to assimilate into is exclusory.

Funny that.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

But what the hell - let's just vote in the BNP and make it even more exclusory.

It worked brilliantly in Hitler's Germany, not forgetting of course the halcyon days of the Balkans war and the Rwandan genocide. Clearly a small price to pay for getting everyone to march to the beat of Nick Griffin's drum.

If Europe "ends", it's highly likely that it will be "replaced" with something better.

Like maybe something like in the middle east ? I mean the way those country's are so progressive how in the world can Europe compete with them ? I'm guessing this is the reason there's millions Europeans illegally immigrating to the middle east and north africa every year eh...

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Like maybe something like in the middle east ? I mean the way those country's are so progressive how in the world can Europe compete with them ? I'm guessing this is the reason there's millions Europeans illegally immigrating to the middle east and north africa every year eh...

Prove to us how much you despise multiculturalism by breaking out your white robes and sending your furriner wife home. I dare you. Until you do that, you're just full of sh!t. That goes for Danno, too.

Edited by Sofiyya

that's not shariah, that's cultural. do NOT get into this with sofiyya. you will regret the day those words escaped from yr keyboard, trust me.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Timeline

From MALAYSIA.GOV:

Marriage Procedures Between Muslim and Non-Muslim

A non-Muslim must convert from his/ her religion to Islam in order for him/ her to marry a Muslim. He/ she must refer to the State Religious Department or seek help from an Imam at the nearest mosque in the area. After which, the same marriage procedures for Muslims apply.

that's not shariah, that's cultural. do NOT get into this with sofiyya. you will regret the day those words escaped from yr keyboard, trust me.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/my.html

civil courts include Federal Court, Court of Appeal, High Court of Malaya on peninsula Malaysia, and High Court of Sabah and Sarawak in states of Borneo (judges are appointed by the king on the advice of the prime minister); sharia courts include Sharia Appeal Court, Sharia High Court, and Sharia Subordinate Courts at state-level and deal with religious and family matters such as custody, divorce, and inheritance only for Muslims; decisions of sharia courts cannot be appealed to civil courts.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Malaysian law does not recognize marriage between a Muslim and a non-Muslim unless the non-Muslim converts.

We don't tolerate gay marriage much here. And, mixed race marriages only gained acceptance many years after the Supreme Court ruled miscegenation laws unconstitutional.

Malaysia is being touted as a shining example of multiculturalism. It is not.

So is the US, and it's not.

Filed: Timeline

We don't tolerate gay marriage much here.

Homosexuality is a cross-cultural phenomenon. We're talking about multiculturalism.

... mixed race marriages only gained acceptance many years after the Supreme Court ruled miscegenation laws unconstitutional.

Very good point. America, as imperfect as it is, has moved forward. Malaysia is yet to follow.

So is the US, and it's not.

I didn't say it is. But it's doing a lot better than Malaysia.