Gocka

K1's at VSC are at a stand still

141 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

I think part of it has to do with the fact that I-129F applications make up a vast minority of the applications they receive. Looking at the data page offered up by USCIS, it looks like they get between 400,000-500,000 applications per month. Of these, less than 1% (aprox. 4,000) are I-129F applications.

They seem to move people around to working on petitions where it's more needed, and we make up a very small percentage of the total applications in the system. So I'm sure there isn't a lot of push to put our petitions as a high priority.

Not saying it's fair, just... the numbers are kind of stacked against us.

Yup defnitly, its just stupid how there isnt some organized system of allocating resources so that things run smoothly rahter than shifting people around and have a situation where you get a ton of activity for a few days then none for a long time. Lets not forget, these apps arent free, the cost a hefty chunk for paper work.

Its amazing how our corporations can run with pin point accuracy, we can explore space, invent new weapons monthly, all these things that are huge feets on thier own but we they cant organize a dam service center to process aplication in a smooth and organized fashion.

Lol im really starting to understand why republicans run on the platform that government is inefficient and less is better. They have a point, at least our government reallly really blows at organzing things. They are good at wars and corruption though :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

2 so far. Over half of VJ august is done.

I'll reserve my thoughts on their processing until tomorrow morning once most people have the chance to log on.

VJ could get 0 approvals 1 day and VSC could have approved 300 apps.

More VJers from a month they approve, slower it 'looks' on Igors list which is not an acceptable chart for statistical use or knowing approval #'s.

YESSSSSSSSS!!!... Thank god someone actually uses their brain. This is what I needed to read today, better mood.

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Timeline

Do you mean zero movement like the one that we will probably see today?

Who ever said stop bitching...... NO, you didnt have to open the thread and read it thanks bye :)

Progress is progress I was just pointing out a downward trend and it looks like I may be right because as the days go we get less aprouvals and today we may get none.

Finally about VJ not being a valid sample, we live in the 21st century pretty much everyone in the US has a computer and uses them, pretty much everyone in zimbabwe uses one let alone in the US. We are a very good random sample thier is no bias here. and just becasue you can find similarities in the members does not mean they are relavent to the statistic being analyzied. What does filing your self have to do with anyhting? Most people do file themselves but ok.

There is nothing worse then a person who goes on to a forum opens a thread and then feels the need to voice that the thread is pointless, the hypocracy of that situation is comical. It was so pointless but you just felt the need to add to its pointless ness and spend your valuable time reading through 4 pages of posts of a useless thread. :bonk::bonk:

Do you want some cheese with your whine?

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Timeline

Do you want some cheese with your whine?

lol I love cheese actually but what I really dislike is someone whining about someone whining :)

I would love some cheese but you probably ate it all and drank all the "whine" too, that is why you are complaining about people complaining, that must be a thrilling way to spend time, reading "pointless threads" commenting on said "pointless" thread, then complaining about how people should not make a thread about complaining. lol WOW

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Wow!! I spoke too soon, but this thing was not updated until late this evening. OOps!! Vermont got 7 as of (1830 02/07.I checked the Igors list all day at work this morning, there was 0 approval. Somebody must be messing with our heads.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You have to admit, this day started off looking really bad. Zero by lunchtime! This was the first zero by lunchtime day this year that did not turn into a total zero day.

I am glad it finally got to the fair level, not good but at least fair.

As for my theory that these things get processed over the weekend and entered on Mondays, I think that theory turned out to be a dud.

We at least got enough that the backlog will remain the same and not get any worse.

Timeline

Over half of VJ august is done.

I have a problem giving them credit for that until July is completed.

I am an October filer and I would be furious to see Nov. and Dec. filers getting NOA2s while I'm still waiting. how could they approve october before July? there's a big gap between those months.

Timeline

You have to admit, this day started off looking really bad. Zero by lunchtime! This was the first zero by lunchtime day this year that did not turn into a total zero day.

As for my theory that these things get processed over the weekend and entered on Mondays, I think that theory turned out to be a dud.

We at least got enough that the backlog will remain the same and not get any worse.

I agree. I take back what I said earlier about disappointment.

I have to ask, if six in one day isn't good, what is? What would satisfy you?

Timeline

lol I love cheese actually but what I really dislike is someone whining about someone whining :)

I would love some cheese but you probably ate it all and drank all the "whine" too, that is why you are complaining about people complaining, that must be a thrilling way to spend time, reading "pointless threads" commenting on said "pointless" thread, then complaining about how people should not make a thread about complaining. lol WOW

Did you really just waste your time writing that pointless post, in which you were whining about people whining about people whining? Are you going to whine more now? Wow spelled backwards is wow. FYI. Feed into it more? Was this a pointless post? I don't know. I'm going to have some cheese now. I'm preparing yours for the next whine. GO GO GO!

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Six is pretty good since its 6 Vj and unknown amount of non-VJ. People just need to wait til the next day to see how the previous day went. Patience is key.

Timeline

Did you really just waste your time writing that pointless post, in which you were whining about people whining about people whining? Are you going to whine more now? Wow spelled backwards is wow. FYI. Feed into it more? Was this a pointless post? I don't know. I'm going to have some cheese now. I'm preparing yours for the next whine. GO GO GO!

Ok you win have a cookie with that cheese too

Edited by Gocka

Timeline

your right it was looking horrible, but six in a day isnt bad at all, at that rate at least things are moving, like you say its enough for the back log to not get worse, about 8 a day would begin clearing it slowly.

Im satisfied for today, im a early september filer so as long as things are moving im content but i feel bad for people who have filed later becasue the pace isnt fast enough to meet the 5 month mark

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Six a day does not get rid of the backlog. It keeps it from getting worse, but it doesn't make it any better.

So at six per day, the backlog stays where it is now, 6 to 7 months. That was why I labeled it as fair but not good.

In order to get the backlog back down to 5 months (where they claim it is now but are quite full of bunk), they need to do at least 10 a day, every day. That would be good.

And to get it to where it used to be back when the system actually worked well, they would need more like 20 a day. That would be great.

Six a day does not get rid of the backlog. It keeps it from getting worse, but it doesn't make it any better.

So at six per day, the backlog stays where it is now, 6 to 7 months. That was why I labeled it as fair but not good.

In order to get the backlog back down to 5 months (where they claim it is now but are quite full of bunk), they need to do at least 10 a day, every day. That would be good.

And to get it to where it used to be back when the system actually worked well, they would need more like 20 a day. That would be great.

That is highly, highly unlikely. I haven't seen a consulate be that consistent in all my time here. That's an unrealistic expectation.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.