Gocka

K1's at VSC are at a stand still

141 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

It is February 7 at 12:30 P.M., and there is nothing but stony silence from the Vermont Disservice Center.

Looks like the start of another hibernation cycle for them.

Wonder how long this one will last? 6 days like the last one they pulled, or 4 months like the hideous stunt they subjected us to last October?

this is why i started the thread in the first place, it was pretty obvious it was coming to this, like i said that huge volume done at the end of last month was simply to pad the completions for that month and make it seem liek they did more then they did. Im sure what ever contorl process they have is checked monthly and that is why you get 70 in the last week of a month and then 7 for half the month after.

And in 3 2 1 will come a swarm of optimists and finger pointers and finger wagers. duck and cover

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

this is why i started the thread in the first place, it was pretty obvious it was coming to this, like i said that huge volume done at the end of last month was simply to pad the completions for that month and make it seem liek they did more then they did. Im sure what ever contorl process they have is checked monthly and that is why you get 70 in the last week of a month and then 7 for half the month after.

And in 3 2 1 will come a swarm of optimists and finger pointers and finger wagers. duck and cover

Yeah, it looks like you're were right after all! what a disappointment.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

It is February 7 at 12:30 P.M., and there is nothing but stony silence from the Vermont Disservice Center.

Looks like the start of another hibernation cycle for them.

Wonder how long this one will last? 6 days like the last one they pulled, or 4 months like the hideous stunt they subjected us to last October?

What are you basing this on? Igor's List?...

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

2 so far. Over half of VJ august is done.

I'll reserve my thoughts on their processing until tomorrow morning once most people have the chance to log on.

VJ could get 0 approvals 1 day and VSC could have approved 300 apps.

More VJers from a month they approve, slower it 'looks' on Igors list which is not an acceptable chart for statistical use or knowing approval #'s.

Timeline

2 so far. Over half of VJ august is done.

I'll reserve my thoughts on their processing until tomorrow morning once most people have the chance to log on.

VJ could get 0 approvals 1 day and VSC could have approved 300 apps.

More VJers from a month they approve, slower it 'looks' on Igors list which is not an acceptable chart for statistical use or knowing approval #'s.

Look if 300 apps are aprouved in 1 day and you make up 5% of the population then you should have 15 out of those, the odds of having a sample of 5% and seeing 0 of your sample out of 300 are less then 1%.

Please do not make me go through the theorems and prove it lol please

even if they are done with the month or almost done that doesnt mean you should see little to no aprouvals all it means is you should seem some fromt the next month, that backwards logic I have heard of well once the month comes to a close aprouvals taper down, it just has no logic to it. If august only has 10% remaining unaprouved then you should start seeing september approuvals

Edited by Gocka

You are JUST now reaching your five month mark. It's coming. Relax.

Three today, all from the end of August.

While CSC, on the other hand, hasn't approved a thing since the 3rd.

Edited by Coconuts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Do you mean zero movement like the one that we will probably see today?

Who ever said stop bitching...... NO, you didnt have to open the thread and read it thanks bye :)

Progress is progress I was just pointing out a downward trend and it looks like I may be right because as the days go we get less aprouvals and today we may get none.

Finally about VJ not being a valid sample, we live in the 21st century pretty much everyone in the US has a computer and uses them, pretty much everyone in zimbabwe uses one let alone in the US. We are a very good random sample thier is no bias here. and just becasue you can find similarities in the members does not mean they are relavent to the statistic being analyzied. What does filing your self have to do with anyhting? Most people do file themselves but ok.

There is nothing worse then a person who goes on to a forum opens a thread and then feels the need to voice that the thread is pointless, the hypocracy of that situation is comical. It was so pointless but you just felt the need to add to its pointless ness and spend your valuable time reading through 4 pages of posts of a useless thread. :bonk::bonk:

They are just trying to make a point man, no need to be a troll and bash them. I agree it makes people stress more, but I do agree there is no need to say it's pointless... it is poeple trying to releive stress and get supposrt in some way... we all feel it....

11/17/2008------- Met each other online over the X-Box

01/17/2010------- After months of flirting sends me her number

02/26/2010------- Decided to finally meet

03/19/2010------- Met in Detroit, KTFO by Cupid at first sight

09/10/2010------- I-129F Sent

09/14/2010------- NOA1 recieved

09/17/2010------- "Touched"

02/10/2011------- RFE E-mail

02/14/2011------- RFE Hardcopy

02/17/2011------- RFE Sent

02/23/2011------- RFE Received by CSC

02/28/2011------- NOA 2 Acceptance E-Mail

Look if 300 apps are aprouved in 1 day and you make up 5% of the population then you should have 15 out of those, the odds of having a sample of 5% and seeing 0 of your sample out of 300 are less then 1%.

Numbers fascinate me, so... I can't help but adding another comment to this.

It looks like the service centers, on average, get about 4000 I-129F applications per month.

Vermont gets around half of those (not exact measurement) so... approx 2000 new applications per month.

In an average month, let's say there are 20 or so working days.

That means to complete those applications, they need to process 100 applications per day.

I did some number crunching based on the data on the USCIS website a while back, and VJ seems to represent anywhere from 2-6% of the given population of a month (yes, it varied that much). So on an average day, we should see 2-6 application approvals if they are meeting the quota expected to prevent a backlog.

And, I'm done geeking out on numbers now. :blush:

kitsig.jpg

K-1 Visa/ AOS Timeline:
(Detailed info on our timeline can be found here: About us)

ROC Timeline:

02/10/2014 - ROC Sent.

02/12/2014 - NOA1 Date.

03/11/2014 - Biometrics Date.

05/28/2014 - Card Production.

Timeline

Please do not make me go through the theorems and prove it lol please

even if they are done with the month or almost done that doesnt mean you should see little to no aprouvals all it means is you should seem some fromt the next month, that backwards logic I have heard of well once the month comes to a close aprouvals taper down, it just has no logic to it. If august only has 10% remaining unaprouved then you should start seeing september approuvals

You seem a little mad. Tell us how you really feel.

By you even saying you can prove it based on an innaccurate list such as igor's makes anything else you say null and void in my book.

Quit complaining.

BTW 300 was a made up number and there is no proof that VJ makes up 5%. Remember 94.482638% of all stats are made up on the spot.

Edited by Blob18

Timeline

YES

im not going to explain it further, if you didnt get it yet then..........

Most of them complain to complain. If it isn't fast enough for their taste, it isn't fast at all.

Few seem to remember that regardless of the center, everyone here is going for the same goal.

They also feel the need to ignore the little fact you pointed out, CSC has done jack since the 3rd.

Timeline

You are JUST now reaching your five month mark. It's coming. Relax.

Three today, all from the end of August.

While CSC, on the other hand, hasn't approved a thing since the 3rd.

True but csc is also half way done with september and VSC hasnt started. Also of course the will be from august they finished july a while back, it was just the lag of people acutally updating thier timeline.

They are just trying to make a point man, no need to be a troll and bash them. I agree it makes people stress more, but I do agree there is no need to say it's pointless... it is poeple trying to releive stress and get supposrt in some way... we all feel it....

It was more like reverse bashing actually, just the pure hypocrasy was too much, and yes short and simple you should not come on to a thread with 5 pages and say oh this is pointless, if you feel that way why bother post in it? Its just funny how peoples sense of logic or lack there of makes them say and do funny things.

Numbers fascinate me, so... I can't help but adding another comment to this.

It looks like the service centers, on average, get about 4000 I-129F applications per month.

Vermont gets around half of those (not exact measurement) so... approx 2000 new applications per month.

In an average month, let's say there are 20 or so working days.

That means to complete those applications, they need to process 100 applications per day.

I did some number crunching based on the data on the USCIS website a while back, and VJ seems to represent anywhere from 2-6% of the given population of a month (yes, it varied that much). So on an average day, we should see 2-6 application approvals if they are meeting the quota expected to prevent a backlog.

And, I'm done geeking out on numbers now. :blush:

Thats true your inturpretation is pretty good. The problem is we are already in a back log so they actually need to be doing more then that in order to catch up.

My one huge huge beef with all this is that its amaizing how they can get 70 done in a few days which if multiplied by average fraction we represent 4% that would mean that about (25*70) 1750 apps in 1 week. So if they can do that many in one dam week then why do they do only 2000 per month? It couldnt be any more obvious that they are totally inefficient and it pisses me off becasue all government institution tend to be slopy like this, and this is from someone who is more liberal in viewpoints.

Timeline

Most of them complain to complain. If it isn't fast enough for their taste, it isn't fast at all.

Few seem to remember that regardless of the center, everyone here is going for the same goal.

They also feel the need to ignore the little fact you pointed out, CSC has done jack since the 3rd.

haha o yeah? since the 3rd you say? Well then an even funnier fact that you forgot to mention, If they havnt done jack since the 3rd then why are they still a month ahead of VCS?

You can look at it the other way to you know, people just object to object, if its fast enough for thier tastes then it must be fast enough fro everyone and those who complain are just whiny babies right? That is why this country is turning into asz soup because people cant complain anymore, its a sign of weekness or disobedience to question and object to the status quo. America the land of the ..... Status Quo :ot2:

Edited by Gocka

My one huge huge beef with all this is that its amaizing how they can get 70 done in a few days which if multiplied by average fraction we represent 4% that would mean that about (25*70) 1750 apps in 1 week. So if they can do that many in one dam week then why do they do only 2000 per month? It couldnt be any more obvious that they are totally inefficient and it pisses me off becasue all government institution tend to be slopy like this, and this is from someone who is more liberal in viewpoints.

I think part of it has to do with the fact that I-129F applications make up a vast minority of the applications they receive. Looking at the data page offered up by USCIS, it looks like they get between 400,000-500,000 applications per month. Of these, less than 1% (aprox. 4,000) are I-129F applications.

They seem to move people around to working on petitions where it's more needed, and we make up a very small percentage of the total applications in the system. So I'm sure there isn't a lot of push to put our petitions as a high priority.

Not saying it's fair, just... the numbers are kind of stacked against us.

kitsig.jpg

K-1 Visa/ AOS Timeline:
(Detailed info on our timeline can be found here: About us)

ROC Timeline:

02/10/2014 - ROC Sent.

02/12/2014 - NOA1 Date.

03/11/2014 - Biometrics Date.

05/28/2014 - Card Production.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.