J e n n y

CSC to TSC to NVC: the Saga continues

3,301 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

yay for more waiting....man this sucks. I still do not understand how it worked this morning and now it doesnt work. Thanks for the answer.

Edited by xelance

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

So Here is my understanding..

Link 1 :-

https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

This is where you can log and check your status. If you are eligible to sent DS-3032 , you should be able to log in this link. If you cannot log in here and the above error, thats means its not ready to accept your DS-3032.

Link 2 :- https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx

This is where you pay the Fees. If you are getting the above message here, it means your Invoice is not ready. Just wait for some more time.

Again this is my understanding. I could be wrong. But I think it makes sense !!!

Oops didn't know about link 1, just tried and that one is working the second one never worked.

Thanks for clarification. :thumbs:

Alright , SO I just got off of the phone with NVC. And yes they confirmed that its not been entered into the system correctly. So she sai just wait for some more time.

She said the reason you are seeing that messages is because your case is not even there in the system yet. SO jsut wait. I am assuming we all fall into the same category, as we all got NVC Case numbers around the same time.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info :thumbs:

I am almost out of TSC blackhole.

Marriage : 2010-06-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-07-14

Transferred to Blackhole : 2010-11-02

NOA2 : Feb 15, 2011

NVC:

2/25/11 - received case number, IIN, and gave e-mail IDs.

2/25/11 - Send DS-3032 E-mail

2/28/11 - I-864 (AOS) bill invoiced and paid

3/01/11 - AOS payment status "PAID"

3/02/11 - DS-3032 : Email accepted

3/04/11 - IV bill invoiced (e-mail at 2:30 AM) and paid

3/07/11 - IV payment status "PAID"

3/08/11 - AOS and IV packet sent

3/22/11 - AOS in the system and reviewed that triggered false RFE for IV packet

3/28/11 - DS-230 in the system and SIF

3/29/11 - Case Completed at NVC

4/13/11 - Interview date assigned

5/17/11 - Interview- Approved

5/18/11 - Passport & Visa Picked up from VFS Delhi

5/31/11 - POE (JFK)

visajourney.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I got approved from CSC. I see the same problem..

:time:

07.19.2010 - NOA1

05.23.2011 - POE - LAX

06.01.2011 - Welcome letter arrived :)

06.04.2011 - 10 year GC received by mail :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Is there any NVC March 2011? This is last day from February and maybe few of us just went to some new topic?

Yup - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/297507-nvc-filers-march-2011/

Come join, read the links in my post there ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

you can use a pen, just make sure it is a ballpoint type pen...you dont want to press too hard.

7/2/10- NOA1

NVC

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

Timeline

Finally.... I got an NVC case #:dance:

Visited Yanzi in Shenzhen in June 2009, and visited Yanzi again in October 2009.

Married Yanzi in Shenzhen on 06-01-2010.

I visited with her and her family for 2 weeks on this trip.

I-130 Sent: 06-28-2010

NOA1 Received: 07-07-2010

Visited Yanzi in Hong Kong on Sept. 26 through Oct 3 2010.

Case "touched" on 08-27-2010 !!

Case "touched" again on 09-27-2010 !!

Case transferred from CSC to TSC on 11-01-2010.

Case touched on 11-03-2010, I assume this is TSC receiving it.

Case touched on 11-30-2010. Case "is now being processed at a USCIS office"

Case touched on 12-01-2010.

Case touched on 12-02-2010.

Case touched on 12-03-2010.

Case touched on 12-06-2010.

12-29-2010-I Filed a Service Request with USCIS Today. Last week I asked a Senator and my Congressman's office to file an inquiry on my behalf.

1-14-2011 NOA2.

This was not reflected on their website until 1-19. i received email and text on 19Th also.

Timeline

I havent received any email from NVC yet, is that common? I got my number on Friday, so it seems it is still early

Nope, expect nothing from NVC via email.

You might get something, but - many people instead call in, kick the EMAIL stuff for the AOS fee bill to come in via email, instead.

Great NVC question - please come join March NVC 2011 thread at http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/297507-nvc-filers-march-2011/

Are people still having trouble signing in to the payment portal? I just called the NVC to make sure they had our email addresses and ask for the IIN. I got the IIN, but can't sign in yet. I know others were having problems before, and I wanted to see if/how they worked it out. Sorry if I missed something, but I've been crazed with work lately and haven't been able to read the threads as thoroughly as I normally would!

Also, is it OK for my husband to go ahead and email his choice of agent (following this template) even though I haven't received any emails from NVC yet, and when I call the AVR, it doesn't say anything about the DS-3032 having been generated?

Thanks so much, guys. I've been reading up on this stuff for months and months, but it's kind of hard to know how it all works until you're actually going through it!

You need the AOS FEE BILL to be generated - once it's generated, it's sent out via email (if the USC Spouse made that phone call into NVC, prior)

Great NVC TOPIC though - come join the March NVC 2011 thread at http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/297507-nvc-filers-march-2011/ ??

my payment portal works, but the AOS bill is not invoiced yet...thought that part was pretty much instantaneous.

you get any AOS FEE BILL VIA EMAIL?

great NVC topic, please come join March NVC thread at http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/297507-nvc-filers-march-2011/ ??

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Yup - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/297507-nvc-filers-march-2011/

Come join, read the links in my post there ?

Thank you Darnell.

07.19.2010 - NOA1

05.23.2011 - POE - LAX

06.01.2011 - Welcome letter arrived :)

06.04.2011 - 10 year GC received by mail :)

Timeline

I finally got an email back from NVC (took them almost a week to respond) and they gave me my case number. It said it is now eligible for further processing and I will receive an instruction package regarding processing of this petition..

7/2/10- NOA1

NVC

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

Timeline

ok just for info, usually how long NVC takes to complete the process,, after submitting IV,

after IV is submitted, figure 2 weeks until 'case complete'

then another 2 to 20 days for final review process to be complete.

then it'll jump into the interview queue.

This is a GREAT NVC topic, though, come join the March NVC thread at http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/297507-nvc-filers-march-2011/ ??

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Update:

Just got 2 e-mails from NVC with AOS and DS-3032 info and how to login and stuff.

tried logging-in and no more SIF :dance: :dance: :dance:

NVC- Take my money away!!! :dance: :dance:

So i guess we have to wait for this e-mail to come before we are able to log in.

I am almost out of TSC blackhole.

Marriage : 2010-06-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-07-14

Transferred to Blackhole : 2010-11-02

NOA2 : Feb 15, 2011

NVC:

2/25/11 - received case number, IIN, and gave e-mail IDs.

2/25/11 - Send DS-3032 E-mail

2/28/11 - I-864 (AOS) bill invoiced and paid

3/01/11 - AOS payment status "PAID"

3/02/11 - DS-3032 : Email accepted

3/04/11 - IV bill invoiced (e-mail at 2:30 AM) and paid

3/07/11 - IV payment status "PAID"

3/08/11 - AOS and IV packet sent

3/22/11 - AOS in the system and reviewed that triggered false RFE for IV packet

3/28/11 - DS-230 in the system and SIF

3/29/11 - Case Completed at NVC

4/13/11 - Interview date assigned

5/17/11 - Interview- Approved

5/18/11 - Passport & Visa Picked up from VFS Delhi

5/31/11 - POE (JFK)

visajourney.gif

Finally.... I got an NVC case #:dance:

Grats! kicking.gif It's about time.

Saylin,

This is a stupid question. Can you please let me know what does SIF and CC mean?

Thanks for your help.....

SIF = Sign In Failed (It's when you can't sign into the payment portal anymore. Good indication that your case is complete at NVC)

CC = Case Complete (Your case is done with NVC and gets sent to the embassy/consulate in the foreign country)

Filed: Timeline

Grats! kicking.gif It's about time.

SIF = Sign In Failed (It's when you can't sign into the payment portal anymore. Good indication that your case is complete at NVC)

CC = Case Complete (Your case is done with NVC and gets sent to the embassy/consulate in the foreign country)

Thanks for your reply.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.