Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Skype is AWESOME!! And yeah, my congressman said if we dec filers dont start hearing anything until mid june to let them know <3.

But for now? Mmm, just enjoying the ride. Getting ready for the big day. And singing my praises to Skype!!! lol.

England on Friday!!! <3

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Updated Feb 15. 2011

Let me know if I missed any of you!!

Congrats to those who are now in the 70 days waiting!!

2eevek8.png

---

---

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I totally want to contat Skype to see if they can sponosor part of my wedding.. LOL that would be so helpful.

on another happy note, I got a promotion today!! woohoo!! This will also help sponsor the wedding. lol. :D

Have a good trip Loxxy!! My boo is coming from England on the 26th for Engagement photos and just to hang out! I'm so excited about seeing him. Hope you guys have a fantastic time!

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-07

Touched: 2010-12-13

awww yay!!!!! that is AWESOME! I'm planning our engagement photos for some time in July <3 hope so anyway!

---

---

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

We have actual solid wedding plans right now for 11-11-11. I'm praying I will be approved in time, because we don't really have a backup. :(

I'm praying with you. My date is set for 11-12-11. 11 months should be plenty enough time for this process, right? :whistle::wacko::blink:

I sure hope so! lol

11-27-10 Mailed I-129F package

11-30-10 Package delievered to Dallas Lockbox

12-02-10 NOA1 notice date

12-03-10 check cashed

12-06-10 received NOA1 email

12-08-10 "touched"

12-10-10 received hardcopy of NOA1

04-08-11 NOA 2!!!

04-15-11 NVC Received

04-20-11 NVC left (to the wrong embassy...*boo hoo*)

05-06-11 Embassy Received (to the right embassy *yay!*)

05-14-11 Packet 3 Received

05-16-11 Packet 3 Sent

Filed: Timeline

hello everyone,im back!! :whistle: just got home from Cebu..i made it...im done with my CFO in advance... they are right... it's kinda Pre-interview .. but it was nice experienced...i was nervous too.. well anway, id like to share my experiene to those who arent done with CFO yet.. first be prepared about documents... ALL means ALL .lol.. you and your fiance/e documents.. i went there around 6 in the morning,i was on the 4th list... wow.. the registration started at 8:30 but before that i went to jolibbee :dance: just few walks from CFO center for breakfast.. so no worry, you will never get hungry.. after the registration,we proceed to a small room where we watched documentary film of some filipinas who had bad experienced from foreign husband.. it was shocking stories... actually it was a documentary film from MGB magandang gabi bayan program by Philippines former Vice President Noli de castro . so after watching,a nun was giving us an over all counselling ..etc..etc... were done at 12:15pm.. were back at 1:30 for one on one counselling/interview.. my name called around 3pm.. it was like 30-45 mins ...after that they gave me blue certificate...then i went to CFO office 2nd floor DFA office..i pay 400 then they gave me green cert... so im done almost 5pm.. hungryy...

that green certificate will be presented when your going to get you visa sticker or passport stamp.either Manila or Cebu..

now im back home... what now? :o back to waiting-waiting time... :P

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

hello everyone,im back!! :whistle: just got home from Cebu..i made it...im done with my CFO in advance... they are right... it's kinda Pre-interview .. but it was nice experienced...i was nervous too.. well anway, id like to share my experiene to those who arent done with CFO yet.. first be prepared about documents... ALL means ALL .lol.. you and your fiance/e documents.. i went there around 6 in the morning,i was on the 4th list... wow.. the registration started at 8:30 but before that i went to jolibbee :dance: just few walks from CFO center for breakfast.. so no worry, you will never get hungry.. after the registration,we proceed to a small room where we watched documentary film of some filipinas who had bad experienced from foreign husband.. it was shocking stories... actually it was a documentary film from MGB magandang gabi bayan program by Philippines former Vice President Noli de castro . so after watching,a nun was giving us an over all counselling ..etc..etc... were done at 12:15pm.. were back at 1:30 for one on one counselling/interview.. my name called around 3pm.. it was like 30-45 mins ...after that they gave me blue certificate...then i went to CFO office 2nd floor DFA office..i pay 400 then they gave me green cert... so im done almost 5pm.. hungryy...

that green certificate will be presented when your going to get you visa sticker or passport stamp.either Manila or Cebu..

now im back home... what now? :o back to waiting-waiting time... :P

Wow welcome home!! Sounds like you learned a lot and thanks for posting that info here. Don't forget to put it on the PI Regional forum too, OK?

The wait time ... we have a ton of wedding website links that Wendy put here so be sure to take a look at those. See this thread map for which posts & post #345

Take care!

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi everyone!

I am also a December 2010 filer, and thought I'd say hi here:)

It's been really frustrating to be waiting for our NOA2... but coming on VJ and read through many articles and posts helps me a lot to think positive and like we are not alone.

It is very nice to meet you all!!!

Ai

neko

as1cJQvwEa20810MDAwMHw1ODRsanxXZSBoYXZlIGJlZW4gbWFycmllZCBmb3I.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hi CSC filers! I was goofing off with Excel 2007 preparing for the upgrade at work, and decided to use the goofing off time to do something useful. Sooooo, I analyzed Igor's list to come up with some stats. These stats make me feel much better than the standard "just wait 5 months" line we're fed by the USCIS. So, if you like stats as much as me, keep reading!

It looks like the issue for the dramatic increase may be summer vacation. So, I say, "Dear USCIS, don't let everyone take vacation at once! You're CA, not VT...it's warm all year long! Love, Rebecca." Luckily, it looks like applications dropped off so as the CSC moves along, the average number of days may get better. Or, it could mean that it takes people a while to find VisaJourney in which case we can expect the same average or worse. Or it could be that I have no idea what I'm talking (uh, typing) about.

post-96996-0-53909100-1297904662_thumb.jpg

Bec & Dipu

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-01

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-04-21

NVC Received : 2011-04-27

NVC Left : 2011-05-05

Embassy Rcvd : 2011-05-08

Pack 3 Rcvd : 2011-05-11

Pack 3 Sent : 2011-06-23

Pack 4 Rcvd : 2011-07-08

Interview : 2011-08-03

Visa Received : 2011-11-09

POE : 2012-01-13

Marriage : 2012-01-21

AOS/EAD Sent : 2012-02-13

NOA1 : 2012-02-22

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Bec_Dipu,

I am a January filer, and I believe you are right, or at least just agree with you! =) I checked on the previous statistics on Igor's list too and those who files from Dec - Mar have the least waiting time :-) Maybe because we don't go through summer, hence it's a continuous processing period in their offices :dance:

Anyway, nice observation! :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi everyone!

I am also a December 2010 filer, and thought I'd say hi here:)

It's been really frustrating to be waiting for our NOA2... but coming on VJ and read through many articles and posts helps me a lot to think positive and like we are not alone.

It is very nice to meet you all!!!

Ai

:goofy: Welcome Sean & Ai to the Thread!!!:goofy:

Nice to see you around and looking forward to seeing your posts!

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Timeline

Aloha everyone,

Just so you all know we recieved NOA1 on 12/29/10. Nothing was on the USCIS website showing the petition was received when we kept checking status. It always said the case was not in the system until this morning 2/17/11 it now says its under review. So that's our first "touch". Just thought in case others checking after the NOA1 and receiving the same message online about not being in the system would like to know.

Aloha...............Paul

Hi guys! Just FYI I'm going to England to be with my honey for a while. I'll update the list when I return. Y'all be easy!!!

---

---

Timeline

Hopefully it's all true, but I just rec'd an email, Post Decision Activity: "We mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)." Anyway, I think I'm super lucky if it's true.

I wish you all good luck. I really like the December Filer forum. It's so organized and friendly. I'm a January filer, but visited this one the most. Does anyone know what I do now that I'm approved. My brain is reeling. I can actually plan a wedding now... Assuming we get past all the other hurdles.

Edited by Ugly_American

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everyone. We bumped into this new office and find it very interesting. So we decided to join in with the rest of the December 2010 k-1 filers. May God grant us all the patience and positive attitudes to carry us through until the sweet day when we can begin our lives with the ones we love. Best of luck to us all.

K-1 process

1. December 19, 2010: Mailed I-129F

2. December 23, 2010: I-129F delivered

3. December 28, 2010: NOA1

4. December 29, 2010: Received email and text message from USCIS stating application was received

5. January 6, 2011: Received hard copy NOA1

6. May 2, 2011: Received email and text message for NOA2

7. May 6, 2011: Received hard copy NOA2

8. May 9, 2011: NVC received approved 129-F

9. May 10, 2011: NVC mailed to Nigeria

10. May 25, 2011: Received packet 3 and interview date of August 10th

11. August 10, 2011: Interview; VISA APPROVED!!!

12. August 29, 2011: POE Houston, TX

13. September 3, 2011: Wedding day

AOS process

1. October 18, 2011: Mailed AOS

2. October 28, 2011: AOS delivered

3. November 1, 2011: Received email and text message from USCIS stating AOS received

4. November 5, 2011: Received I-797C

5. November 22, 2011: Biometrics appointment

6. November 25, 2011: Received letter that case was transferred to California

7. February 21, 2012: Received email of RFE

8. February 25, 2012: Received RFE for completed I-693 (curse the incompetent physician)

9. March 1, 2012: Mailed RFE response

10. March 15, 2012: Green card in production email

11. March 17, 2012: Green card mailed

12. March 21, 2012: Green card in hand!

Removal of conditions

1. December 18, 2013: Mailed I-751

2. January 21, 2014: Biometrics appointment

3. June 1. 2014: Received RFE

4. July 3, 2014: Mailed RFE response

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.