Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I cracked up when I read this...the thing I've been most concerned about is how to make room in my closets. I don't think I can justify keeping 87 pairs of shoes and 38 purses and making my love live out of a suitcase until we buy a bigger house. Oh well, if I give them away to family and friends, I can always make them sign a contract promising to loan the article back to me if I ever have a fashion emergency! :lol:

LOL I thought I was the only one with a shoe fetish problem that would seriously have to be modified when my "hubby" comes with his 4 pairs of shoes!! I just bought a house and I already feel like it's too small and should have bought something bigger in anticipation of all his electronics that will now need a home (and their own room!). I love your idea about the "family loaner program" I should do the same for my sister.

Mari- thanks for the link, I do have a really good Persian grocery store in Maryland and it's definitely better in the spice department than Safeway!! I also get my fish from the Asian market =) They have the super fresh stuff (aka still alive!).

I also got a lot done today in the church-ceremony department so I'm feeling a lot better and a less stressed than last week. Of course being on this thread has also helped with that... I really needed an avenue to vent and laugh. Thanks guys & gals!

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-07

Touched: 2010-12-13

Updated Feb 8. 2011.

Remember you can reach the timeline anytime from my signature below this post :)

wcmm3d.png

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

If you don't mind my asking, how can you tell that they haven't processed any for the day? Are you going by Igor's list and you haven't seen anyone update today or do you have alternate way to review actual service center stats?

Yes, I am just using Igor's list. It is far from the perfect sample of the big picture, but it's the only thing we've got to work with. I'll try not to worry too much about VSC right now. Most of us Decemberites are still about three months out.

Hi! Welcome to the thread...

This is an excel spreadsheet of real-time averages based on the timeline information of December filers active in this thread. The "Days to NOA2" is based on 155 days from your NOA1 date considering today's date. At approximately 155 days from NOA1 date, you will have been outside of your 5 month processing time and permitted to make inquiries about your case using Congressional pressure if necessary. Days to NOA2 is a countdown from the 155th day downward.

Hope that helps!

sorry, can you also add me to this chart?

Of course. It is updated daily / nightly. I will add you tomorrow :)

Edited by DiZZyLoX

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

sorry, can you also add me to this chart?

:goofy: Welcome Linda & Vlady to the Thread!!!:goofy:

Glad you came and joined us! We have great information to share too!

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that Adam and I are here with all you other Decemberites! I definitely don't come around a lot because I find that the current wait times just stress me out and make me want to cry, as I watch my dreams of a summer wedding fade away. Am I alone in feeling like this? :)

Just wanted to let you all know that we are here tho, and you can add us to the spreadsheet if you want!

Good luck to you all! Here's hoping the next 3 months fly by!

April

Timeline

Hey Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that Adam and I are here with all you other Decemberites! I definitely don't come around a lot because I find that the current wait times just stress me out and make me want to cry, as I watch my dreams of a summer wedding fade away. Am I alone in feeling like this? :)

Just wanted to let you all know that we are here tho, and you can add us to the spreadsheet if you want!

April

Aww April I hear you girl, wedding dreams are even stressful just by themselves without this process adding to the pressure. Hope you have a fall back up plan???

What are other people planning as far as dates???

We've tentatively been planning for a January wedding since this may take longer than we anticipated and it's cheaper in January :dance: I'm really hoping 13 months after my NOA1 is enough time to get this entire process finished and have a nice wedding.

Anyone else doing the whole tentative planning thing?? What kinds of plans are you making and how are you keeping them flexible??

P.S. Dizzylox can you add me to the list next time you update?? I didn't see us on the last version. Thanks girl!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hey Hey Everyone,

April

:energy: Welcome April & Adam to the Thread!!!:energy:

Happy you came to meet everybody!

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

We're planning on getting legally married in NY basically as soon as we get there, but we're going to have a big wedding back in Mexico so his family can be there too. Since we'll have to wait a few months before we can leave the US again, we're hoping for a Spring 2012 wedding. I haven't made any plans though.

But I have looked at invitations/dresses/cakes/etc :D:P

Updated Feb 8. 2011.

Remember you can reach the timeline anytime from my signature below this post :)

wcmm3d.png

Cool list!

Just for the record, we were touched on 1/12/11 at CSC. Not sure if it's good or bad but I guess it's proof we exist! :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

aww it'd be so beautiful to get married outside in the autumn! i have a soft spot for the colours of fall, reilly and i love long drives and walks around that time of year and marvelling at how gorgeous it is, so that's what i have my heart set on. and we want to have special jones cream soda [our joint favourite drink] wedding bottles made up to replace champagne, lol.

http://www.myjones.com/weddings/

such a cute idea. though i would love my family and my best friend to be there too, they're eager to fly over for it but i'm not sure how realistic it is, i don't want to get my hopes up, so maybe we'll have to plan another celebration for further in the future.

I-129F Sent: 2010-11-22

I-129F NOA1: 2010-12-01

*..twiddling thumbs and some planes later*

I-129F NOA2: 2011-05-02

NVC Received: 2011-05-06

NVC Left: 2011-05-12

Consulate Received: 2011-05-20

Packet 3 Received: 2011-05-26

Packet 3 Sent: 2011-05-28

Medical: 2011-06-14

Packet 4 Received: 2011-07-04

Interview Date: 2011-08-26 - APPROVED

P.O.E 2011-09-16

reilly's pretty music <3

Timeline

We have actual solid wedding plans right now for 11-11-11. I'm praying I will be approved in time, because we don't really have a backup. :(

I love your date!! very cute. I also hope we are done by then so my fiance can help me with the last 2 months of wedding planning before our 1/14/12 wedding. :thumbs:

(I might have him licking envelopes or something..)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.