Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Ok Wendi.... Between you and Mrs. Loxy... You two are Fantabulous!

Look at those links to WEDDING sites, Brides! LOL... I'm all excited now.

Yeah for us!!!

Nice nice nice nice!(F)

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Timeline

Ok this will have to be my major contribution to the this thread…

For the budget conscious bride (because USCIS took all our money!):

http://www.thebrokeassbride.com/

:rofl: LOL that was a good one! That name... LOL !

For those of you who are reviewing weddings,have a look at these: http://tackyweddings.com/category/ugly-cakes/

stravinsky_cropped.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Um... Is that a wedding dress or birth control? LOL LOL LOL :lol:

Timeline

:reading:HEY DEC K1 2010 THREAD!! GET UPDATED ON THE NEWS AROUND HERE!! :secret:

*** You're going to see this message with updates around in future posts so ALL OF US can get ready for each step of the Visa Journey! !***

Here are the previous post that will give you Thread Map for the USCIS links & information Currently, we're working on preparation of Packet #2 & Request to be Added to Timeline

• Page 17 ..............................Post # 251...................Packet #2 List ** PLEASE DO NOT MISS THIS**
  • Page 7................................. Post # 98.................... Your NOA1 Date
  • Page 20 .............................. Post # 288 ..................Timeline By DizzyLox with Dec Filer's Daily Updated List (click on link below chart)
  • Page 20............................... Post # 288.................. ADD ME to TIMELINE (Hit Reply for Dizzylox to Request Dizzy to Add you)
  • Page 10 ...............................Post # 142.................. Dec K1 2010 Thread's GAME PLAN
  • Page 11............................... Post #151....................USCIS Service Center's EMAIL ADDRESSES & HEADQUARTER's SERVICE CENTER OPERATIONS
  • Page 17................................Post #251...................CSC & VSC Processing Time (not a promise or a guarantee)
  • Page 20................................Post #294 ...................Igor's List CSC & VSC (Your place in line = approximation)
  • Page 22................................Post #316 &329..........Preparation for Medical Examination // Amendment post# 329
  • Page 23 .............................. Post# 341.....................CDC & Immigration Criteria for required vaccinations (record & history review for beneficiary)
  • Page 23................................Post #345.....................Best Wedding links by Wendie

Thanks Everybody You're AWESOME!

Mari

Edited by Mari & Kadir

Ok Mari...? First, I'm stuck here. Not cause I gotta be, but because you people are the cheeriest group I've ever met! And I just smile when I talk to you guys! So I hope you don't mind me sticking around! I want to be an honorary Decemberite! :)

And that "dress".... All I have to say is.. "What?" Hilarious!

Spoiler

07/20/2011-------I-485 and I-765 Sent
07/26/2011-------NOA1 received via email
08/05/2011-------RFE Notification via email and text
08/11/2011-------RFE Hardcopy in mail
08/12/2011-------RFE Sent back
08/15/2011-------RFE Received at USCIS
08/24/2011-------Biometrics Appointment
09/06/2011-------Notice of Interview! (via text)
09/15/2011-------EAD Approved Notification via text
10/06/2011-------Adjustment of Status Interview - APPROVED!!!

11/08/2011-------Green Card Received!!

07/09/2013-------Lifting Conditions Filed

07/12/2013-------NOA received

10/01/2013-------Approval Date

10/15/2013-------Ten Year Green Card Received! Finally!

Timeline

Ok Mari...? First, I'm stuck here. Not cause I gotta be, but because you people are the cheeriest group I've ever met! And I just smile when I talk to you guys! So I hope you don't mind me sticking around! I want to be an honorary Decemberite! :)

And that "dress".... All I have to say is.. "What?" Hilarious!

Of course come convert to a Decemberite! LOL.... why not. Did you see my Kiwi Bird Call vid I left for you and KiwiJen? LOL that was just for you two.

Love ya!

Mari

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Hi All,

I am also a dec 2010 filer! glad to be here :]

My name is Robin. 23 Years old from Sweden. Currently residing in Dublin, Ireland!

And I am currently trying to get a hold of all the papers I need from Sweden. Birth certificate, Police records. as well as vaccination records.

Hope I didn't forget something!

Edited by phyxsius

Seriously, add me to the list at the very bottom as an Honorary Decemberite! :)

And I LOVED the kiwi bird call! I went to practice it, but my neighbor looked at me funny. So I stopped. :P

Spoiler

07/20/2011-------I-485 and I-765 Sent
07/26/2011-------NOA1 received via email
08/05/2011-------RFE Notification via email and text
08/11/2011-------RFE Hardcopy in mail
08/12/2011-------RFE Sent back
08/15/2011-------RFE Received at USCIS
08/24/2011-------Biometrics Appointment
09/06/2011-------Notice of Interview! (via text)
09/15/2011-------EAD Approved Notification via text
10/06/2011-------Adjustment of Status Interview - APPROVED!!!

11/08/2011-------Green Card Received!!

07/09/2013-------Lifting Conditions Filed

07/12/2013-------NOA received

10/01/2013-------Approval Date

10/15/2013-------Ten Year Green Card Received! Finally!

Timeline

Hi All,

I am also a dec 2010 filer! glad to be here :]

My name is Robin. 23 Years old from Sweden. Currently residing in Dublin, Ireland!

And I am currently trying to get a hold of all the papers I need from Sweden. Birth certificate, Police records. as well as vaccination records.

Hope I didn't forget something!

:goofy: Welcome Anita & Rob to the Thread!!!:goofy:

Happy to see you here! Was wondering if you ever got my message.

Mari

PS: Check out Post #348 for Thread Map

Edited by Mari & Kadir

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

LOL those pics and video are hilarious!!

I also love "you people are just the cheeriest group..." yay December!! (and honorary December too!)

So I have to tell you guys, I went to wedding planning seminar today by the Event Design Group in Washington DC and these ladies are AMAZING!! They taught me so much about wedding planning and gave me a whole new list of wedding blogs/websites. I'll have to post a new "Wendie's top wedding websites" soon with their resources.

If any of you want to relieve some anxiety about wedding planning resulting from the uncertainty of the immigration process, I definitely recommend consulting a good planner, they gave me tons of ideas about budgets, contracts, etc. And they even gave me a pre-organized wedding planning notebook with worksheets!!

Ok I just had to tell you guys how much more excited I am about the wedding!

If you can't find a good wedding planner, at least check this website..it has very good web-based tools. The base package is free but premium is about 8 bucks a month.

http://www.myweddingworkbook.com

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-07

Touched: 2010-12-13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Hello all,

Thanks for Mari for adding me to this forum.

We got our NOA1 on Dec 28 at the CSC, but my case number still doesnt show it online!

My partner called them and they said, not to worry and said our case number is in the system, just that it takes a while to show up online. Reading the forum, seems a lot of people have that issue, but their NOA2s all came on time.

anyway, its really lovely to see everyone here, with the same state of mine as well.

Everyday, i mentally count down to the days till the visa is approved. It's exciting to see people preparing for their weddings.

For us, we are looking for a City Hall signing of papers (he calls it the "technical marriage") and we are having the ceremony (he calls it the one that matters) in Nov in Thailand, on a beach, with our close friends and family flying up for a beach vacation. My ideal wedding is having a really quick ceremony, BBQ seafood on the beach, following that, days of massages, rock climbings, scuba diving. :) We will have a party next year for the friends in USA as well.

I am also excited coz my partner is flying down next week to see me :)

Timeline

Hello all,

Thanks for Mari for adding me to this forum.

We got our NOA1 on Dec 28 at the CSC, but my case number still doesnt show it online!

My partner called them and they said, not to worry and said our case number is in the system, just that it takes a while to show up online. Reading the forum, seems a lot of people have that issue, but their NOA2s all came on time.

anyway, its really lovely to see everyone here, with the same state of mine as well.

Everyday, i mentally count down to the days till the visa is approved. It's exciting to see people preparing for their weddings.

For us, we are looking for a City Hall signing of papers (he calls it the "technical marriage") and we are having the ceremony (he calls it the one that matters) in Nov in Thailand, on a beach, with our close friends and family flying up for a beach vacation. My ideal wedding is having a really quick ceremony, BBQ seafood on the beach, following that, days of massages, rock climbings, scuba diving. :) We will have a party next year for the friends in USA as well.

I am also excited coz my partner is flying down next week to see me :)

:energy: Welcome V & M to the Thread!!!!:energy:

Very good to see you around here and the beach ceremony sounds great!

Mari

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.